SELECT CONTENT

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 35 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 35 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 09, 2017 7:06 pm

Alanna wrote:
Cila51290 wrote:Having "No Game" could possibly mean that he's corny with it. He's not as smooth as he thinks. Many women pick up when the guy has actual real game vs a guy who is just textbook game. jmo
And it was 10 years ago, his gaming skills have obviously improved given that the moves got him the fir and possibly the last rose and the girl. Oh Rachel. Sweet summer child. IMO laugh out loud

and he gave kisses that she loved and didn't mind going for a second round. Regardless of his past, everyone has one, it's in this moment that IMO is what counts. He was young, it was probably a lot of fun for him at the time. He's much older now, in a different place in his life.

It's hilarious, but IMO it could have been a whole lot worse, and there have been a whole lost worse pasts IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 35 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Jun 09, 2017 7:09 pm

bluwavz wrote:@Alanna Remember bad boy FTW always and forever. :uptonogood :gotcha:

Yup!  Vanilla is the bachelor not the F1. Hugesmile

#baddiesforthewin

JMOAA
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia_Leoni Fri Jun 09, 2017 7:15 pm

As long as Rachel doesn't get played/ publicly humiliated, have fun with the baddie. I don't personally enjoy watching women be so obviously shamed.

Mia_Leoni

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Jun 09, 2017 7:16 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Yes I'm sure someone captured that and it was discussed, because she was busy with others and he was looking at her. I think blurring out everything around him is his way of showing, he wasn't paying attention to anything but Rachel IMHO.

As far as the show he was on at least he was let go because he had NO Game.
dizzy

Actually, I just checked, for this shot of the scene, Rachel's leaving the room, Diggy (along with Dean, Peter, & Anthony) are looking in the direction of Rachel, Bryan isn't. Don't know if it means anything but he's not looking at her in this shot.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri Jun 09, 2017 7:23 pm

ReneeM wrote:Bryan posted on IG

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 35 Screen62
Source

yup limelight's on you bryan...the other guys fade in comparison giggling
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri Jun 09, 2017 7:37 pm

kimberlyg wrote:I'm going to put this out there and say that I still have a feeling Bryan is F2 and not F1.  Dating girls in their early 20's does not say ready to settle down to me.  It says player's gonna keep playing laugh out loud.  If the exes coming out were in their late 20's or early 30's, I'd probably think different.    And maybe I'm giving Rachel too much credit, but I think she figured it out eventually.

But really, I've been trying to rack my brain to figure who Miami Mack reminds me of and it's not Josh, and I finally had a shower moment.  It's Brad Womack.  Similar smooth-talker, much older guy, who was definitely not ready to settle down any time soon. **IMO** Charlie from Trista's season is similar too.  Note, that I liked neither of them.

So I think Bryan can talk a big game (which he clearly did), but I still don't buy him at all **IMO**  It would be one thing if he were in his late 20's or early 30's...  but 37-year old leopards don't change their spots, IMO.

bringing this post forward cos I hadn't seen it....
very interesting comments ...I agree with the comment that dating early 20ies girls was another red flag I'd picked up about Bryan...and I have to say my thoughts/doubts have also gotten to the 'smooth talker, older guy' -- what's he been waiting for? is he really ready to settle down anytime soon??....primarily also cos CH planted that seed with his 'he says he's ready, but is he really?' I honestly think Brad WANTED to fall in love and settle down but he just deep down wasn't ready/didn't want it... I'm curious to see what the case is with Bryan cos I'm fascinated to see if Rachel is the girl that finally gets "The Player" to settle down what that was all about! Curious to see what unfolds with him. If he's F1 I hope it's all good stuff...

all jmo
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Fri Jun 09, 2017 7:43 pm

julychild wrote:Apparently Bryan was on a dating show several years  ago when he was much younger, same cheekbones even back then.It was on UPN, called The Player.

https://youtu.be/9IaboZ8yozc

http://m.imdb.com/title/tt0413597/fullcredits/cast?ref_=m_tt_cl_sc

I actually watched this show when it aired laugh out loud..

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri Jun 09, 2017 7:44 pm

@Carine please share more!! giggling sounds like the show was a hoot

these self-proclaimed "masters of the opposite sex" will attempt to win over Dawn, with the approval of her girlfriends, as they are thrust into a variety of scenarios with the possibility of sudden death eliminations. By using all of their best dating tactics and interpersonal skills, they must prove themselves worthy of being selected as Dawn's ultimate player and hopefully not hear her dismiss them with the fateful phrase, "Don't hate the player, hate the game."

the bolded parts were my fave from the blurb  cantstopl

source: http://www.thefutoncritic.com/news/2004/09/21/acie-is-named-the-ultimate-player-on-the-finale-of-upns-reality-series-the-player-16953/20040921upn03/#2yDJLPlz5FPi6Aud.99

IMO Bryan won the Ultimate ultimate player game if he won F1 on the bachelorette
rofl

Last edited by emusha on Fri Jun 09, 2017 7:51 pm; edited 2 times in total
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Jun 09, 2017 7:49 pm

kimberlyg wrote:snipped
ETA:  Stuck, Bryan's a Gator?  Now everything clicks even more Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 35 3806527698 (I'm a 'Cane).

Yeah he is a Gator and that made me snicker. I grew up a 'Cane fan, but went to Texas and had to give up my 'Cane fandom after the 1991 Cotton Bowl. Hubby is a 'Nole, so we always and forever make fun of the Gators in this house.

sophienette wrote: snipped

he made the "semi finals" i guess: http://www.thefutoncritic.com/news/2004/09/21/bryan-is-eliminated-from-upns-the-player-16951/20040921upn01/

Bryan, from Miami, was the eleventh player eliminated from UPN�s new reality series THE PLAYER. In the show�s seventh episode, the remaining three "self-described" players took Dawn to their hometowns to meet their friends and families.

Since Dawn started to like Bryan, she was excited to go meet his family and friends. The first part of the date, Bryan took Dawn to a romantic lunch and a swim at the beach in Miami. He then surprised her with a plane flying over head with a banner that read "Dawn & Bryan???" She was really impressed. But Dawn knew something was up later when she asked his buddies about Bryan and they fell silent. With nothing to say about their best friend, Dawn started to doubt his player skills. The following day, while the other two guys were competing for Dawn's attention, Bryan just stayed downstairs and kept to himself, which only helped Dawn make her decision. So, at the time of elimination, her choice was easy, and she asked Bryan to leave. She just felt he had no game.

Guess he had over a decade to practice ;)

Awe he didn't have enough game.  This was a show all about the woman being able to play the players. Actually a little silly, but the woman was the one in charge.  So for him the bachelorette is probably pretty comfy.

I still like Bryan.  He did a dumb show 13 years ago and now he is doing what has become a dumber show.  So what, if he is F1 and makes Rachel as happy as she is good for her. Hopefully if he wins, they can watch "The Player" together and laugh. All JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Jun 09, 2017 7:50 pm

Carine wrote:
julychild wrote:Apparently Bryan was on a dating show several years  ago when he was much younger, same cheekbones even back then.It was on UPN, called The Player.

https://youtu.be/9IaboZ8yozc

http://m.imdb.com/title/tt0413597/fullcredits/cast?ref_=m_tt_cl_sc

I actually watched this show when it aired laugh out loud..

Was it fantastically cheesy, did you cheer for Bryan then?
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:02 pm

@emusha @stuckinsc it really was cheesy if I remember correctly they had to compete in different sort of challenges to check out their player skills, I didn't get it as I was not sure if it was about finding out who was the best player or getting the chance to date the model at the end I guess both laugh out loud.. I actually don't remember Bryan laugh out loud

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:07 pm

The show had to be cheesy as hell. I used to watch UPN, not sure how I missed this one. It is probably on the level of flavor of love Hugesmile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+77
Maddy
Tajlena
Marginwalker
MissB
Longhornfan