SELECT CONTENT

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 46 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 46 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jun 10, 2017 5:09 pm

JMO but of the possible spoiled F1, just based on what I have sleuthed, I think Rachel has a much better chance of having a lasting real life relationship with Bryan.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 46 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by mercieme Sat Jun 10, 2017 5:16 pm

@Cila51290....I don't believe Rachel & Bryan can be compared to Jasmine & Kevin just yet IMO. IMO Jasmine & Kevin had some fights that the producers decided to show and they even confirmed at the AFTR that the fights continued post filming. If Rachel & Bryan are shown having major disagreements & fights on the show then maybe the comparison to Jasmine & Kevin can be justified but so far I see no comparison....all jmho.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sat Jun 10, 2017 5:24 pm

I think Bryan and Rachel are a good combo together. They compliment each other in passion, confidence and spicy personalities. Bryan is very good at being open, available and letting Rachel feel his interest in her which IMO she wants and desires. I also think their family backgrounds are a good mesh. I like that Rachel is always laughing with Bryan and that Bryan seems very secure.

I like both Bryan and Peter and see them as nice guys. But IMO Peter is to laid backed and passive for Rachel. Bryan is more about keeping it  Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 46 1f4af  which I know Rachel likes to do. I think Bryan is Rachel's guy. Also Bryan is fire  Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 46 1f525  and Rachel is too....IMO.
All JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 10, 2017 6:02 pm

@AllAboutLove why do you think rachel has a better chance with bryan?

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jun 10, 2017 6:16 pm

IDK. I would not want to be matched up as an Alpha Gal with a pasta backboned guy. I would chew him up and leave him on the sidewalk for the crows to snack on. There is no challenge in that.  
Two alphas can easily work out for the long haul if they have healthy egos and are willing to compromise, learn and grow. Obviously, if one or both are dysfunctional and have the need to win over all else, it won't work.  
I look at it as a matter of wanting to be happy rather than wanting to be right. You can still be very alpha. It's a matter of how you alpha it. Hugesmile
I haven't seen any explosive behavior from Rachel or Bryan yet.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by annapasuk16 Sat Jun 10, 2017 6:31 pm

Kashathediva wrote:IDK. I would not want to be matched up as an Alpha Gal with a pasta backboned guy. I would chew him up and leave him on the sidewalk for the crows to snack on. There is no challenge in that.  
Two alphas can easily work out for the long haul if they have healthy egos and are willing to compromise, learn and grow. Obviously, if one or both are dysfunctional and have the need to win over all else, it won't work.  
I look at it as a matter of wanting to be happy rather than wanting to be right. You can still be very alpha. It's a matter of how you alpha it. Hugesmile
I haven't seen any explosive behavior from Rachel or Bryan yet.

ITA. This is the dynamic I see with Rachel and Bryan. I just wanna see the finale already

annapasuk16

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:27 pm

nd4reality wrote:
lexforlife wrote:
nd4reality wrote:

It's common for female lead  to :

Do an interview wearing your f1s dog tags  OR
send out a snapchat of yourself and the f1 in bed mistakenly
OR
allow a third party to see your f1 in your contact lists.
cantstopl
And
I think the spoiled f1 liking a leads post is the first.

IMO
Yes, this is definitely a first :2pop:

Oh wait I have imore giggling . This time it's the f1 slipping up.

1f (f1) posting the picture of him on a boat a few days after his FRC with geotag still turned on. Completely told sleuths that he was spending post FRC quality time.

But then 1f spend  most of the time when he was sneaking around by giving tptb a big finger (imo) by posting pictures of himself  in  Airports etc. Haha.

I'm pretty sure something else will come to me. As you can see I'm bored. :gotcha:

NOTE: I do not think he is f1 because he liked the picture. IMO it's more likely he is a pining f2. My opinion only.either way I don't think him liking a picture tells the shows outcome. But that's me.
Nick wore that yellow wrist thing that he and Vanessa got, for the whole show. Rachel is supposedly wearing a ring that Peter bought her at htd = f1 signs imo

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:31 pm

@Just Looking we don't know that is the ring she is wearing. We know she is wearing a simple golden band.

We also know they looked at jewelry at the market Peter took her to on his HTD. Do we have any confirmation he bought her anything and if he did that it was a ring?

Even if he bought her something it has not been confirmed it was the ring from Peter. It might be but i haven't seen evidence of that yet.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:37 pm

Simple gold bands don't cost much either. As long as we are speculating for all we know, when the guys were ring "shopping" with NL, the F1 could have picked up this ring to wear in replacement for the rock, until the time Rachel would be able to. Huge stretch, but you never know where that ring might have come into play.
Now that would be a first.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:39 pm

It sounded like our Sophie will be doing some research on her promise ring shortly. We will know if she gets a match.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:43 pm

Thers nothing to match up yet from the few SCs we have, IMO.  Others have looked into it and someone said they looked at the website for the jewlery.  And there are some silmilar but we don't have enough to work with at this point for a confirmation either way, IMO. Thers plenty of discussion about it in old threads.

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:47 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:@Just Looking we don't know that is the ring she is wearing.  We know she is wearing a simple golden band.

We also know they looked at jewelry at the market Peter took her to on his HTD.  Do we have any confirmation he bought her anything and if he did that it was a ring?

Even if he bought  her something it has not been confirmed it was the ring from Peter. It might be but i haven't seen evidence of that yet.  
Apologies, from reading all the sleuthing I presumed that he bought her a ring. Obviously not

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 80 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 63 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+77
Maddy
Tajlena
Marginwalker
MissB
Longhornfan