SELECT CONTENT

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 51 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 51 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Guest Tue Jun 13, 2017 3:00 pm

nd4reality wrote:^^^ now that is crazy imo. laugh out loud

I thought it was odd, especially since its such a small account but maybe it was just an ooops on his part.  I hope so anyway laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 51 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 13, 2017 3:00 pm

I wonder if IG joyvonlem is Rachel. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Tue Jun 13, 2017 3:02 pm

sdmom wrote:I hope none of my friends or acquaintances will ever be on any tv.i shudder to think what comment I leave on their sm will be discovered, scrutinized and interpreted years after. The power of internet!

No kidding. The people I feel worse for are the exes who are sleuthed or discovered and get scrutinized because an ex that they might have dated years ago, decided to go on a reality show. As for the comment the friend left, like someone said, it could just be an inside joke between friends. Maybe a "we would make really pretty babies" type of thing. It doesn't have to mean they dated or have any interest in each other. In fact if they don't, it would make it much easier to have jokes like that between them,

Last edited by lleyki on Tue Jun 13, 2017 3:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Jun 13, 2017 3:02 pm

If it's Rachel it wil be weird IMO as that account also follows Peter per what was posted upthread no no

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 13, 2017 3:04 pm

@Max64 I saw that, LOL.

Ha! Seriously doubt it's Rachel if they follow a Rachel /Peter fan account! (i think Rolling Eyes ) laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jun 13, 2017 3:05 pm

Max64 wrote:
nd4reality wrote:^^^ now that is crazy imo. laugh out loud

I thought it was odd, especially since its such a small account but maybe it was just an ooops on his part.  I hope so anyway laugh out loud

No him following a Peter and Rachel fan account. If he is F2 that is just heartbreaking (imo). Just saying it sounds like that to me.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 13, 2017 3:06 pm

I admit, if I was in any one of these contestant shoes, I would totally have a fake account.

ETA: that's exactly why I'd have a fake account if I was the F1, so I can see what everyone is saying. laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Tue Jun 13, 2017 3:07 pm

If that account is public can ya'll post a link please ? tia

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 13, 2017 3:09 pm

It's public, but blank with no posts. That's what makes it such a random follow.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 13, 2017 3:10 pm

@nd4reality Here's the link. Browse through, before it becomes private. laugh out loud

https://www.instagram.com/joyvonlem/

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Tue Jun 13, 2017 3:28 pm

there are no posts on this account at the moment what were others seeing on there? tia
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Tue Jun 13, 2017 3:29 pm

lleyki wrote:
sdmom wrote:I hope none of my friends or acquaintances will ever be on any tv.i shudder to think what comment I leave on their sm will be discovered, scrutinized and interpreted years after. The power of internet!

No kidding. The people I feel worse for are the exes who are sleuthed or discovered and get scrutinized because an ex that they might have dated years ago, decided to go on a reality show. As for the comment the friend left, like someone said, it could just be an inside joke between friends. Maybe a "we would make really pretty babies" type of thing. It doesn't have to mean they dated or have any interest in each other. In fact if they don't, it would make it much easier to have jokes like that between them,

I would not say : we would make cute babies if I had no interest in a person. That's why I noticed it. But again, that just my thinking and jmo. I thought that it was sleuth-worthy Smiley

#TeamPeter Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 51 1f495
#TeamRachel Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 51 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+77
Maddy
Tajlena
Marginwalker
MissB
Longhornfan