SELECT CONTENT

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 64 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

GoBigorGoHome - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 64 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by ReneeM Fri Jun 16, 2017 7:19 pm

Alanna wrote:@Dessler, we may try to resist but at the end of the day, I guess the baddies get us too just like the lil Ettes laugh out loud I cannot wait for their first date!! You know Bryan's gonna bring his A game!

...Bryan's not getting me. You know when you're a kid and you're sick and have to take nasty medicine so you close your eyes, plug your nose and force it down, gagging the whole time? That's me with Bryan giggling . I'm forcing myself to attempt to be supportive for Rach because that's my girl laugh out loud

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

GoBigorGoHome - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 64 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by ReneeM Fri Jun 16, 2017 7:20 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:Alright now, I've tried to tell y'all from the beginning he wasn't as bad as it seemed.  But noooooooo,  y'all just wouldn't listen.  :gotcha:  One good work out pic is all it took?  cheeky :uptonogood laugh out loud

I'm shallow, I admit it! laugh out loud I'm just resigning myself to the fact that Rachel picked him

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Fri Jun 16, 2017 7:21 pm

I'll wait for their upcoming 1 on 1 to see if i can slightly root for them :halo:
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Fri Jun 16, 2017 7:22 pm

Cila51290 wrote:I'll wait for their upcoming 1 on 1 to see if i can slightly root for them :halo:

Same
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Fri Jun 16, 2017 7:23 pm

I just really like Bryan and his personality even if she does not pick him
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 16, 2017 7:27 pm

He started growing on me after the second rose ceremony. Other guys were talking amongst themselves, but Bryan was focused on Rachel and was looking at her sweetly as she said goodbye to the eliminated contestants. I think somebody posted a gif of that moment. That made me see him in a different light. Plus he's hot af laugh out loud laugh out loud.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Jun 16, 2017 7:28 pm

I still think he reminds me of Justin Rego. Bryan is very 'Rico Suave', but it's all good! yes Any guy who uses their tongue while kissing after knowing someone for a few hours knows what he is doing! I will be hanging out in the fan thread a lot...a lot! :yes: laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Fri Jun 16, 2017 7:29 pm

A1day1 wrote:He started growing on me after the second rose ceremony. Other guys were talking amongst themselves, but Bryan was focused on Rachel and was looking at her sweetly as she said goodbye to the eliminated contestants. I think somebody posted a gif of that moment. That made me see him in a different light. Plus he's hot af laugh out loud laugh out loud.

Can someone bring that gif over, please?
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jun 16, 2017 7:30 pm

@Ladybug82 LOL cantstopl
No comment from the snark gallery.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 16, 2017 7:34 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:I still think he reminds me of Justin Rego.  Bryan is very 'Rico Suave', but it's all good!  yes  Any guy who uses their tongue while kissing after knowing someone for a few hours knows what he is doing!  I will be hanging out in the fan thread a lot...a lot!  :yes: laugh out loud
Lmao what a turn of phrase but it's so true. Bryan is clearly no stranger to handling a woman, ahem laugh out loud imo. So it's fun to watch for me, which is all I ask for. Whether or not he's for real and genuine isn't my problem, it's Rachel's.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 16, 2017 7:39 pm

Sorry, still haven't changed my mind about Bryan but that's probably because I don't like guys that come across as cocky or smooth. I haven't liked many previous F1's though - Shawn and Jordan, for example. I'll continue watching but I will be disappointed if it's just another boring lead chooses alpha male type season. JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Fri Jun 16, 2017 7:42 pm

Dessler wrote:I just really like Bryan and his personality even if she does not pick him
handwave Me too I like me some papi chulo
So much anticipation for their 1 on 1. It better live up to the expectation

Last edited by mysthelma on Fri Jun 16, 2017 7:43 pm; edited 1 time in total

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  GoBigorGoHome - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 64 1f49b  GoBigorGoHome - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 64 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+77
Maddy
Tajlena
Marginwalker
MissB
Longhornfan