SELECT CONTENT

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 75 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 75 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by nd4reality Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:23 pm

@GuardianAngel  TA

Your post about Shawn is spot on.

Bryan is not different to me than any other contestant that is half in love with the lead before even meeting her. Shawn is the most recent example but another example (though showing it differently) was Ryan. He was crying and spouting verse on his first 1on1 without even having alone time with the lead.
Chris too was writing poetry and acting like a sap from before having (edited) interactions with his lead. Ryan and Chris came across sappy to me. It remember thinking "where is this adoration coming from" ??? LOL
There are others (non F1s) but I cannot remember right now.

Bryan appears to be physically into Rachel (I've got it bad for her) besides having an admiration (all from ep1 PIs).

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 75 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by TLTF Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:30 pm

He could have gone in the show for Rachel, I can see a connexion but when I compare it to Shawn, I don't recall him saying cheesy lines like Bryan does and even if Shawn did and this make me question his sincerity all the time because may be he really is into Rachel, like real bad, but How can you know when someone constantly tells you the right things "you are my future" "when you weak I'll be strong" I mean this make me roll my eyes so hard, that I forget that he can indeed be sincere. that is jmo !

I'm looking forward to his 1-1 tho Smiley

#TeamPeter Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 75 1f495
#TeamRachel Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 75 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 20, 2017 1:57 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:I see no difference between him and Shawn Booth who was always upfront with K with his feelings. Starting right from the heart he drew on the pic of the TV with the caption he was coming for her before he left for filming.

Bryan knew who Rachel was, he had plenty of time to stalk her and check her out on SM. Why is it hard to believe that he went in weak in the knees because he was truly attracted to her just as Shawn knew he wanted K.

Good post. Again, i am not seeing his feelings arent genuine. I just dont like how he expresses them, which is my opinion Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by lleyki Tue Jun 20, 2017 2:09 pm

Imo bryan took it to vulnerability during the group date imo another calculated move and that's why he won the rose.

Did I miss something? We weren't shown Rachel and Bryan's time during the group date and only know he got the group date rose because Chris Harrison mentioned it in his post-show blog. So I'm a little confused as to how it can be concluded that he used vulnerability to get the group date rose and it was another calculated move on his part.

lleyki

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Tue Jun 20, 2017 2:59 pm

Mommyof2 wrote:
mysthelma wrote:It happens every season where some are early fan favorites but not soo much by the end as the edit changes. Some may not be favorites in the beginning but will end up being well liked. Happens every damn season.

What matters is Rachael herself liked Bryan's kisses....maybe she likes aggressive kisses....Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 75 3806527698:yes:no idea

The kind of kiss that swept her off her feet!  laugh out loud

And the kind that makes you say "what is this" whatever it is, it won't let me go Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 75 1f600
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by pbmax Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:03 pm

nd4reality wrote:@GuardianAngel  Agree that it is early still.

JMO but we have not yet even finished the end of the 3rd episode. No clue how the edits are going to shake up (physical edits etc)
So far what I have seen of Bryan is that he is fully there for Rachel, not only in what he says to her but the way he seems to be keeping an eye out on her. This is being shown in the edit with Cameras panning etc.
There was another scene (besides the one where he looks at her supportively when she eliminates the contestants)  during the RC party where CH and R are telling the guys about Demario and the camera pans to Bryan looking at her intently and with concern. The next scene we have is them walking to the seated area where he is actually making sure she is fine (she repsonse "better now") and then he offers to help bring down her stress.
That is a man who while having a physical attraction (kisses etc) is also concerned about our lead and shows it. JMO.

Right! I believe he is a serious man and his face displays it
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:10 pm

Although a diehard Pachel fan, going back through the interviews with Rachel and last night's episode, it's almost cemented to me that she chose Bryan.

1. In the interview with Insider, Rachel states that the man she chose, was a late bloomer (if put in context with the rest of the following convo, it means he was a late bloomer in her eyes) and that she had difficulty in what I believe is the idea of the relationship itself; she was "going back and forth."

Start at 0:30
https://youtu.be/YJ3sXHuLRaI

2. In last night's episode, this is the first time we hear Rachel telling Bryan about her insecurities about him being TOO charming. And it was as clear as day that she was going back and forth about him there.

Back and forth, start at 7:00
http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelorette/episode-guide/season-13/4-week-4

Bryan is 100% a charmer IMO. But I really do hope he keeps his word about her and their relationship after the season is over when "the fairytale" and magic of the show meets reality.

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:19 pm

The "too good to be true" comment made me pause as that's what she said in one of her interviews, I think the hurdle will be if he is serious.

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:22 pm

Carine wrote:The "too good to be true" comment made me pause as that's what she said in one of her interviews, I think the hurdle will be if he is serious.
Yes he's perfect in her eyes imo and she cannot believe she'd ever get so lucky. So she questions and challenges him the whole way until she ultimately has to go with her heart and not turn away from the man that wants to give her everything imo. She's basically told us this storyline already via her interviews imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by NuFan Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:27 pm

Bryan just followed US Weekly and TMZtv. Prepping for his F1 coverage maybe? giggling

NuFan

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:34 pm

NuFan wrote:Bryan just followed US Weekly and TMZtv. Prepping for his F1 coverage maybe? giggling
Or keeping an eye on what they're saying about Rach imo, I remember a few f1's doing this- JP, Shawn B, and Jordan at least iirc.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by NuFan Tue Jun 20, 2017 3:36 pm

Alanna wrote:
NuFan wrote:Bryan just followed US Weekly and TMZtv. Prepping for his F1 coverage maybe? giggling
Or keeping an eye on what they're saying about Rach imo, I remember a few f1's doing this- JP, Shawn B, and Jordan at least iirc.

Why not both?

NuFan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 75 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+77
Maddy
Tajlena
Marginwalker
MissB
Longhornfan