SELECT CONTENT

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 76 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thebacheloretteabc - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 76 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by pbmax June 20th 2017, 3:40 pm

Alanna wrote:
Carine wrote:The "too good to be true" comment made me pause as that's what she said in one of her interviews, I think the hurdle will be if he is serious.
Yes he's perfect in her eyes imo and she cannot believe she'd ever get so lucky. So she questions and challenges him the whole way until she ultimately has to go with her heart and not turn away from the man that wants to give her everything imo. She's basically told us this storyline already via her interviews imo.

Exactly! That's why he's the late bloomer to make sure he's for real
pbmax
pbmax

Back to top Go down

thebacheloretteabc - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 76 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Alanna June 20th 2017, 3:41 pm

NuFan wrote:
Alanna wrote:
NuFan wrote:Bryan just followed US Weekly and TMZtv. Prepping for his F1 coverage maybe? giggling
Or keeping an eye on what they're saying about Rach imo, I remember a few f1's doing this- JP, Shawn B, and Jordan at least iirc.

Why not both?
Sure or/and, I'm not picky laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel June 20th 2017, 4:12 pm

There is a difference in saying what you want to hear, and saying what you feel. If saying what you feel is the truth, then why does it automatically become saying what you want to hear?

Any of the other conversations she's had with the other guys IMO can also be taken as saying what she wants to hear. I tend to believe it's the truth when in PI's they seem genuine about their thoughts or their short conversations tell me body language is out the window. IMO Rachel was shy, burying her head into him, she couldn't believe what he was saying. His body language and facial expression was almost of disbelief that she was questioning him.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by gisellexlopez June 20th 2017, 4:24 pm

From the press release for the next episode. i wonder what Bryan reveals :o

"Rachel wastes no time once in Oslo, picking one man for the first international date. The couple explore the city and then ascend up the dizzying height of an Olympic ski jump where Rachel reveals they will be rappelling down. After a day of adventure, they connect over a romantic dinner during which the bachelor reveals something that might change the course of Rachel’s journey."

http://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/pressrelease/bachelorette-episode-1305-626/

gisellexlopez

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear June 20th 2017, 4:27 pm

Brian is a gem. He is happy, charismatic, passionate and full of fun IMO. Very similar in energy to Rachel. I also think he and Rachel complement each other intellectually. He and Rachel are so well matched in so many ways IMO. They have the Wow factor together IMO. If she does not pick him....I will be shocked. IMO their lives could merge quite easily IRL.
All JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF June 20th 2017, 4:59 pm

gisellexlopez wrote:From the press release for the next episode. i wonder what Bryan reveals :o

"Rachel wastes no time once in Oslo, picking one man for the first international date. The couple explore the city and then ascend up the dizzying height of an Olympic ski jump where Rachel reveals they will be rappelling down. After a day of adventure, they connect over a romantic dinner during which the bachelor reveals something that might change the course of Rachel’s journey."

http://www.disneyabcpress.com/abc/pressrelease/bachelorette-episode-1305-626/

Probably that he is already in love with her!

#TeamPeter thebacheloretteabc - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 76 1f495
#TeamRachel thebacheloretteabc - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 76 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest June 20th 2017, 5:00 pm

I think he's gonna drop the L-bomb.

Back to top Go down

Post by gisellexlopez June 20th 2017, 5:01 pm

A1day1 wrote:I think he's gonna drop the L-bomb.

That's what I was thinking! Kinda hoping he doesn't.

gisellexlopez

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme June 20th 2017, 5:02 pm

Anyone recollect when Millsy mentioned on the Jen Littman podcast when the L-bomb was first dropped? If around Week 5 then IA that Bryan maybe dropped the L-bomb. Also any recollection as to whether any contestant has dropped the L-bomb on their first SD? TIA

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 June 20th 2017, 5:04 pm

mercieme wrote:Anyone recollect when Millsy mentioned on the Jen Littman podcast when the L-bomb was first dropped? If around Week 5 then IA that Bryan maybe dropped the L-bomb. Also any recollection as to whether any contestant has dropped the L-bomb on their first SD? TIA

Robby
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality June 20th 2017, 5:04 pm

yes Robby last B'ette season iirc.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest June 20th 2017, 5:07 pm

@mercieme There was a podcast with Robert mills that he said now the process has transitioned to declarations of love. I think that was around the time they just traveled to europe, so I'm thinking it's Bryan. I hope it's authentic.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 76 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 75, 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+77
Maddy
Tajlena
Marginwalker
MissB
Longhornfan