SELECT CONTENT

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Page 77 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

thebacheloretteabc - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 77 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Guest Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:10 pm

@mercieme it's Bachelor live episode 13 with Robert mills. Start at the 10 minute mark.

Back to top Go down

thebacheloretteabc - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 77 Empty Re: Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:10 pm

A1day1 wrote:I think he's gonna drop the L-bomb.
I agree, Bryan isn't playing around imo. He's here to come home with Rachel, the end. And imo he'll do whatever it takes to make sure there's no confusion and no room for miscommunication. He wants Rachel to be his and he's going to fight for her until she is imo. That's it.

Last edited by Alanna on Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:11 pm

@Alanna I like how open he is with her, but I hope next episode he drops the smooth lines and he's 100% honest and real with her. I don't question his affection for her, because it's obvious (which I love!), but sometimes I think he's a little too smooth. I want to see his walls come down Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:20 pm

I personally have never seen Bryan as smooth or using lines on Rachel. I see Bryan as effusive and forthright with his feelings and obvious chemistry with Rachel. I also see Rachel as a direct person....so I imagine that Bryan being upfront in his ardor toward her is a turn on....not a turn off. I see Bryan making Rachel feel desired and valued...which she deserves and seems to enjoy...alot!  At least that is what I am seeing from their interactions. I am looking forward to seeing Rachel and Bryan on their first 1 on 1. I expect lots of smiles, fun and heat!!

One thing was very obvious in last nights episode....Rachel loves being next to Bryan whenever she can....and the same goes for Bryan being with Rachel.
All JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:22 pm

Don't know what to think about the possible L bomb will have wait to watch it play out but yeah hmmm...

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:24 pm

Thanks guys....I would rather the love declaration wait till the second SD personally but hopefully it comes across as authentic if that's what happens.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:24 pm

I think it can both be lines and real feelings intermixed here for Bryan. Regardless, Rachel is dying, DYING over this/him/it all imo and this is all before even a 1:1 and that's all that matters. He'd have to spectacularly blow up (like leave the show or do something egregiously bad) and someone else would have to spectacularly step up for him to lose his place with her imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by NuFan Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:27 pm

Bryan posted two pictures in the last hour.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BVksM1fnYVg/?taken-by=thebryanabasolo

https://www.instagram.com/p/BVkvIzfHlL5/?taken-by=thebryanabasolo

NuFan

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:28 pm

Alanna wrote:I think it can both be lines and real feelings intermixed here for Bryan. Regardless, Rachel is dying, DYING over this/him/it all imo and this is all before even a 1:1 and that's all that matters. He'd have to spectacularly blow up (like leave the show or do something egregiously bad) and someone else would have to spectacularly step up for him to lose his place with her imo.

I feel like to lose his place he just have to keep saying this lines. Because she called on it once and I do think that she wants to see the real part of him imo. So if he does stop saying all the right thing (as she said to him) well he is in for the "win" imo

#TeamPeter thebacheloretteabc - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 77 1f495
#TeamRachel thebacheloretteabc - Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2 - Page 77 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:30 pm

Carine wrote:Don't know what to think about the possible L bomb will have wait to watch it play out but yeah hmmm...

I hope it's an 'I'm falling in love with you', not an "i'm in love with you" ... I hate episode 5 L bombs and thought Robby was a weirdo when he did it. Jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Hotmomma Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:35 pm

NuFan wrote:Bryan posted two pictures in the last hour.

Yes and the second one he is getting quit bold!
I M missing Rachel ! giggling
Hotmomma
Hotmomma

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 20, 2017 5:43 pm

Hotmomma wrote:
NuFan wrote:Bryan posted two pictures in the last hour.

Yes and the second one he is getting quit bold!
I M missing Rachel ! giggling

thebryanabasolo Matty Nice: "I need another drink"
Bryan: "I miss Rachel"
Pit bull Kenny King: "I'm 2 seconds from dropping 'the people's elbow' on Lee" @kennykingpb2 @matt_munson_ #drama #thebachelorette #thebacheloretteabc

That's hilarious! laugh out loud

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 77 of 80 Previous  1 ... 40 ... 76, 77, 78, 79, 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Dr. Bryan Abasolo - Bachelorette 13 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #2

+77
Maddy
Tajlena
Marginwalker
MissB
Longhornfan