SELECT CONTENT

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3

Page 3 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

littlefish - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3

Post by Sprite Fri Jun 09, 2017 1:51 pm

Kashathediva wrote:@Alanna I have actually always thought Kip the Dip was simply a trust fund loser. JMO Tenley seems like she is finally in a good place.

I was never a fan. I mean, he seemed OK for a guy on a tv show, but I never understood when there was talk of him being the next bachelor. I never thought he was that attractive or had much of a personality and of course, they ended up picking Jake the fake, so who knows. To me, I always saw him as another guy who would probably never get married, but at least he made the best of a bad situation and seems a good dad.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

littlefish - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jun 09, 2017 1:58 pm

He does seem like a good dad, I will give him that and more!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by North Fri Jun 09, 2017 2:02 pm

Sprite wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:@Alanna I have actually always thought Kip the Dip was simply a trust fund loser. JMO Tenley seems like she is finally in a good place.

I was never a fan. I mean, he seemed OK for a guy on a tv show, but I never understood when there was talk of him being the next bachelor. I never thought he was that attractive or had much of a personality and of course, they ended up picking Jake the fake, so who knows.

Jillian's was my first season and I NEVER got the Kiptyn love. I didn't think he was handsome or funny or interesting and was definitely a So. Cal trust fund kiddo.

I never saw any great chemistry or love between Kiptyn and Tenley on BP - seemed friendly enough but something was missing. All in my own opinion. Happy to learn both Tenley and Kiptyn (and his family) are in good places.

North

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Fri Jun 09, 2017 2:09 pm

I always liked Kiptyn...but something is up that he just can't seem to commit, IDK.

Also, I'm sure Tenley will be praising her current BF. I remember when she first met him she was already telling the media he was "the one". Hopefully it works out with him. But I'm sure she is already getting antsy about getting engaged.

It makes sense why Kiptyn told Tenley about getting pregnant...because they were together for years and just broke up. Prob wanted to tell her before the tabloids.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 09, 2017 2:13 pm

Duke702 wrote:I always liked Kiptyn...but something is up that he just can't seem to commit, IDK.

I think so too. It seems like his romantic relationships are almost asexual. Like the way he was talking about Tenley seemed like he was talking about a younger sister. And the way he talks about Sam is like the way most people talk about colleague they really respect. I think Kiptyn is a good person (I'm still dying at his explanation for why he took Natalie/David to BP finals and why he followed the producer rules) and I definitely don't see him as a loser. He definitely stepped up with this baby, when a lot of men would have just sent a check every month. I just don't know if romantic love is a priority for him. IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Spoil Me Again Fri Jun 09, 2017 3:04 pm

I just think he has yet to find HIS love. His person.

I respect and admire all he is doing to ensure their son is priority #1. That is all that matters.
Spoil Me Again
Spoil Me Again

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 09, 2017 5:30 pm

Alanna wrote:And his son's name is terrible imo. What is wrong with Samm??
The unnecessary second m. This kid didn't stand a chance, name-wise.

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:32 pm

Sprite wrote:

I was never a fan. I mean, he seemed OK for a guy on a tv show, but I never understood when there was talk of him being the next bachelor. I never thought he was that attractive or had much of a personality and of course, they ended up picking Jake the fake, so who knows. To me, I always saw him as another guy who would probably never get married, but at least he made the best of a bad situation and seems a good dad.

Oh man I used to be a big Kiptyn fan back during Jillian's season but you're so right. What was I thinking? IMO. laugh out loud laugh out loud
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:56 pm

bluwavz wrote:
Sprite wrote:

Oh man I used to be a big Kiptyn fan back during Jillian's season but you're so right. What was I thinking? IMO. laugh out loud laugh out loud

Of Jillian's final 4 I was all about Reid beatingheart all season. Kip was just there for me. Seemed nice enough.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 10, 2017 4:11 pm

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/vienna-girardi-former-the-bachelor-winner-reveals-she-expecting-twins%21-22160.php

Congratulations to her

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Sat Jun 10, 2017 9:00 pm

^^ A while back Vienna announced her engagement. Is she still with this guy, or is she going to be a single mom? I read one article which said she had split with her fiance, and declined to name the father of the twins.
Can someone let me know. Thanks.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by sparkler Sun Jun 11, 2017 11:17 am

I don't know for sure but it seems she got engaged and then split with her fiance a few months later. This is because on her twitter account she had a cryptic post maybe two months after the engagement saying something like if he is stupid enough to walk away, be smart enough to let him go. THen no more sightings of the fiance in any pictures after that. So I am under the impression that she is no longer engaged at least to that guy. She seems much more private now- good for her. Obviously there is a man involved with this pregnancy but she is silent on the nature of their relationship.

sparkler

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3

+109
Amethyst
mtnlvr55
just me
Minney
leavers