SELECT CONTENT

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3

Page 22 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

womentellall - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3 - Page 22 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3

Post by Ladybug82 Sat Apr 28, 2018 10:20 pm

@kashathediva either or both laugh out loud
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

womentellall - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3 - Page 22 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3

Post by suzq Sun Apr 29, 2018 12:32 pm

It sounds like Ashley I. and Jared were kissing and holding hands while Dean and Kendall were very flirty at Stagecoach.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by Pirouette Sun Apr 29, 2018 3:13 pm

Couples I would like to see:
- Dean and Kendall
- Robert and Kristina
- Ashley and Jared (already together I think)
- Becca and her alias Clein, LOL!
Pirouette
Pirouette

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Apr 30, 2018 9:48 pm

Someone posted a pic on reddit of Dean with his arms around Kristina at Stagecoach. That girl never learns it seems.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:34 pm

Some people just love misery. It's sad. Maybe I should start a bootcamp. Love yourself first 1.0 Oxygen mask theory.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:51 pm

mindless wrote:Someone posted a pic on reddit of Dean with his arms around Kristina at Stagecoach. That girl never learns it seems.
Dean seems like a touchy feely kind of guy who puts his arms around just about anyone he feels a connection with including family members, friends, girlfriends, former girlfriends, fans. It doesn't necessarily mean they are getting back together JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Mon Apr 30, 2018 10:59 pm

Oh I don't think they're getting back together at all. Dean's just being Dean and Kristina's letting him, IMO. If I had an ex who'd been stringing me along for months while going in and out of relationships with other people, I wouldn't be cuddling with him during a concert. I think they were hanging out during Coachella as well based on some sightings in other people's IG stories.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarahkyla Sun May 06, 2018 8:11 pm

They’re definitely back together. He’s watching her dog Dixie while she’s in Kentucky. His roommate posted an IG story walking her.

Sarahkyla

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Wed May 23, 2018 11:29 am

RS just posted his interview with Meredith Phillips, a former Bachelorette. She was allegedly sexually abused while she was the Bachelorette.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 23, 2018 3:32 pm

It's a very tough listen. RS is very bad at interviewing people, and this one was definitely out of his league. He was flustered and didn't know how to respond half the time and I don't blame him. Something just seems very off about her delivery, but maybe that's how she expresses herself normally? I didn't watch her season.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Wed May 23, 2018 5:17 pm

I didn't get to finish listening to it and it's been a really long time since I've heard Meredith's voice, but it seemed off to me too. I did wonder if she was still struggling with alcoholism (or something else), because that's kind of the vibe that I was getting. Seems like she's had a really tough go, so I really wish her the best.

And...I don't even know how to respond to the sexual assault allegation. She seemed to imply that production paid the masseuse to drug her to relax; I wondered if it was something like a Xanak and it mixed with the alcohol and produced a roofie like effect. And then the masseuse just too advantage. It's terrible and I can't imagine going on with filming after something like that happened. IMO.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by lipsis Wed May 23, 2018 5:29 pm

It was a hard interview to listen to. I found Meredith's season on YouTube. There is a similarity, I think but she definitely spoke much slower on the podcast.

womentellall - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3 - Page 22 Samuel10womentellall - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3 - Page 22 Samuel10 womentellall - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3 - Page 22 Family10womentellall - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3 - Page 22 Samuel15womentellall - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3 - Page 22 Seanca10
"Where would you see us in like five years? What would our lives be like?" ~ Sean Lowe
"We would obviously be married, I hope. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a kid involved in five years." "And we would be happy!" ~ Catherine (Giudici) Lowe
lipsis
lipsis

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3

+109
Amethyst
mtnlvr55
just me
Minney
leavers