SELECT CONTENT

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3

Page 44 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TheBacheloretteReunion - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3 - Page 44 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3

Post by Guest Thu May 16, 2019 10:42 am

RS’ new podcast guest is Wes, I’m looking forward to having ‘Love don’t come easy’ in my head for the next two days 😆

Back to top Go down

TheBacheloretteReunion - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3 - Page 44 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 16, 2019 8:26 pm

@yana_bach TheBacheloretteReunion - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3 - Page 44 3806527698 ok now you already started it for me just by reading your post.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Fri May 17, 2019 3:00 pm

Anyone seen the promos for the Jade/Tanner, Nick/Dean & Jared/Ashley I show? It looks SO stupid. IMO (though I don't see others disagreeing laugh out loud).
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Fri May 17, 2019 7:32 pm

Well, immo ( in my modest opinion) none of these people really make a living doing anything less stupid. They thrive on promoting drivel in hopes that other more stupid people and/or fans can tune in and support them and thus sustain them.  Heck, it beats doing a real 40+ hours a week, worrying about mortgage and health insurance. Jmoaa

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by dee Fri May 17, 2019 8:55 pm

Why does it look like it was filmed by a phone circa 2007? No wonder no network would pick it up (besides the fact that no one asked for a show of these people).
dee
dee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 18, 2019 2:53 am

So where does this 'show' air, youtube? They're all just desperate at this point. I've come to expect this from Ashley I or Nick, but I thought Jade and Tanner were really focused on having a normal family life outside the bubble?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Sat May 18, 2019 11:35 am

yana_bach wrote:So where does this 'show' air, youtube? They're all just desperate at this point. I've come to expect this from Ashley I or Nick, but I thought Jade and Tanner were really focused on having a normal family life outside the bubble?

They are thirsty, second tier "stars" from the show. They weren't the leads and as the show continues to churn out more and more dramatic contestants that out shine them, they have to do something to stay relevant.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue May 21, 2019 1:04 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19229

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue May 21, 2019 7:35 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue May 21, 2019 9:09 pm

Well, it wasn't horrible. I fast forwarded most of the Ashley parts because the way she talks is so annoying to me.

It's nice to see Tanner seems to be more mature? very loving? different than what I found him to be in the past.

Nick as usual, IMHO hilarious.

Thanks @bluwavz I didn't realize it was going to be up already.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Mon May 27, 2019 6:10 pm

IDK if this has already been posted.
I think Michael Garofola (BetteDes, BIP, BWG) is probably dating FOXNY tv host Jennifer Lahmers. Not IG pic official but they spend a lot of time together according to their respective IG stories.
I suppose they could just be close friends but it appears to be more.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue May 28, 2019 9:19 pm

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #3

+109
Amethyst
mtnlvr55
just me
Minney
leavers