SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Page 2 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

makeup - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:40 am

Get it Bryan, get it! makeup - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 2 3806527698
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

makeup - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion  - Page 2 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

Post by ReneeM Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:41 am

Hotmomma wrote:For me this weekend activities sealed the deal for me!  And last weekend him being MIA too!

Also her gushing about that first kiss in her firsts interviews she was so giddy!

Yeah I posted in his thread when the convo first started that it could be a clue. Wow. Hope she's happy.

Last edited by ReneeM on Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:46 am; edited 1 time in total

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:45 am

GuardianAngel wrote:The only reason I'm on Bryan's side is from sleuthing, right from the Ellen date all the talk about that kiss the first night, and more recently the interview she did where the host tried to trick her.

Same here bestbud!

Add in the interview of Rachel being giddy and happy when talking about kissing Bryan on the first episode! That was a true post-show smitten kitten IMO :yes:

ETA: just saw you posted the same thing @Hotmomma bestbud!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:46 am

I am always #teamunderdog! Now #teamneverstopsleuthing, and most of all, #teamBBF bestbud!

Last edited by sdmom on Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:49 am; edited 1 time in total

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:47 am

For me it was the Ellen date. There was no way IMO she was talking about anyone other than Bryan. Then later after filming she still gushed about the first kiss, that swept her off her feet and she wanted more when he kissed her again. She said this after filming.

Also the latest interview where the host tried to trick her, that was very telling to me. For me it's all about the sleuthing and the rewards that go along with it!

We will carry on sleuthing!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluejay25 Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:47 am

@Bee This is the first season I have visited this board and gotten more invested, because I like Rachel and want her to be happy. Before that I would say I was a maybe a bit more than casual fan - I watched show and read recaps. I have been watching for a few seasons, now and I have NEVER caught on to the Bachelorette FIR - date 5 pattern until visiting this board. I was shocked that I had never noticed it. I don't know if it's because of so much time between seasons and the lack of such a pattern in the Bachelor, but I am assuming most people, including those who watch regularly have not caught on.

I feel like RS's column today was the first time he has even mentioned both the pattern of FIR and 5th date. If that is what in fact happens this season especially because RS mentioned it, now I think it will be different next season.

bluejay25

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:47 am

@sdmom great post!  bestbud!
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:47 am

Bad boy strikes again!! Holla.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:48 am

@Alanna Theres just something about the Baddy's. laugh out loud

bestbud!
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:52 am

Bryan's confidence may be seen by some as arrogance but I find it endearing and it shows he really cares... .much better than a guy who is apethetic! He was definitely loud and proud about kissing Rachel on Ellen,... I thought his "sloppy seconds" was aimed at the other guys and trying to mark his territory so no offence taken here.....I did love that he showed good humour when getting called out about it tho! Fair play!

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure

Back to top Go down

Post by Bee Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:53 am

@bluejay25 You're so right, If the majority doesn't notice it then I guess there is no reason to stop. Also the FIR guy getting the week 5 date doesn't guarantee that she will pick him but i guess in their minds it keeps them apart for a little while to give other guys a chance. I guess these women just know what they want.

Bee

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 05, 2017 11:55 am

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure wrote:Bryan's confidence may be seen by some as arrogance but I find it endearing and it shows he really cares... .much better than a guy who is apethetic!   He was definitely loud and proud about kissing Rachel on Ellen,... I thought his "sloppy seconds" was aimed at the other guys and trying to mark his territory so no offence taken here.....I did love that he showed good humour when getting called out about it tho!  Fair play!
Rachel loves assertive men and to be "taken" or whatever the word should be here and Bryan has no problems doing all that and being all that. I don't see him jealous of her kissing in reality because he seems very grownup and around the block for something so petty to tick him off so now that we know she's explaining herself re kissing to her man, I wouldn't be surprised if this is just another game they like to play. Jealous! Bryan with someone kissing his woman and blahblah. Hilarious laugh out loud and perfectly cute and normal imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 40 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**B** (Bryan)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion

+65
Nibbles22
Rolly
Emilia23_12
sfrank
KB_Mom
Bullwinkle
Miyala
Bobette
SelmaHB
bigbluebird
Bookworm85