SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15

Page 60 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15 - Page 60 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15

Post by aviej Sun Jun 25, 2017 3:07 pm

I believe that the swimming pool that you saw was by Matt and Mallory as their dog Cooper was also in the snap. We haven't seen any pictures really of their home, save the one with Jordan and Jackson sleeping on the bed and the one with the vase of flowers. We have no clue yet whether it's a rental or purchase.
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15 - Page 60 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15

Post by Ash2214 Sun Jun 25, 2017 3:14 pm

@Longhornfan We've gotten a couple of quick snaps of their bedroom and their dining room, but nothing major. It looks like they took all of their furniture they got when they moved into their first house. It seems like they're still getting everything in there and really setting it up since she referenced her mom helping.

We're not sure if they're renting again or if they bought it. I think they both know what Jordan's job entails. He does a lot of traveling as is, but if he has the same schedule as last year, then it should work out great again. Like with any job, if you do well, you move up. It might get to a point where the traveling might be more or he's needed more in a different state more full time. If that's the case, they might need to move and they both kind of mentioned it in some of their latest interviews.

Renting might make more sense for them just in case if next year or the year after they don't have an option of staying in Texas, but that's JMO.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by elena.shayk Sun Jun 25, 2017 6:21 pm

Baddy is on his way to his girl! Reunion. laugh out loud
https://www.instagram.com/p/BVxtzevnrR7/

Fight for the fairytale, it does exist. beatingheart
elena.shayk
elena.shayk

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jun 25, 2017 6:35 pm

Awww glad Jo is back to being their biggest fan and liking fan vids. So cute! And that Baddy is on his way home Smiley Also, all those coaches at MPA are so freaking hot!! Dang.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Sun Jun 25, 2017 6:40 pm

Jordan liked a baby pic. I wonder if he's going home to start the baby-making process giggling .
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sun Jun 25, 2017 7:55 pm

^ laugh out loud what pic?

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Boshem Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:04 pm

I'm kinda grasping at straws here but I saw Jojo like a tweet of Kathryn's about how she won a house with multiple offers for her really good friends. I wonder if that was for j & j? I feel like Jojo only likes that stuff when she can relate to it / about her. I'm curious to know. I want a pic laugh out loud

Boshem

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Sun Jun 25, 2017 8:17 pm

I liked their interview with Mario Lopez where when talking about adding to their family, both were absolutely sure they wanted a child. Them Jordan gave Jojo his patented loving look at her and he told jojo to "pump your brakes ".
But it is obvious Jojo wants her/their own child. That child would be blessed with an abundance of beauty genes.

vernie113

Female Posts : 2307

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:02 pm

Boshem wrote:I'm kinda grasping at straws here but I saw Jojo like a tweet of Kathryn's about how she won a house with multiple offers for her really good friends. I wonder if that was for j & j? I feel like Jojo only likes that stuff when she can relate to it / about her. I'm curious to know. I want a pic laugh out loud
I saw that and wondered the same thing- if it's J & J & J's house that Kathy won. As for moving away from dallas for Baddy's work, of course they might one day, but I think it would be disastrous. I think they'd be better off if he came home for weekends only if it came to that but I guess we'll see.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Sun Jun 25, 2017 9:08 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:^ laugh out loud what pic?
@lennoxcolinrolland Here's the pic https://www.instagram.com/p/BVxuoeJA1C6/?taken-by=shaymooney
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:36 am

Fresh looking face of Jordan's beautiful fiancée Jojo.
https://instagram.com/p/BVxHFGrFoQX/
Exudes look of love for her fiance.

vernie113

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Mon Jun 26, 2017 10:39 am

https://instagram.com/p/BVxTJrogA_p/
Jojo with baseball fans in Dallas this weekend

vernie113

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15

+28
blueblues
mprssdbyu
heyitsaggie
Ladybug82
Longhornfan