SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15

Page 75 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15 - Page 75 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15

Post by Ash2214 Mon Jul 03, 2017 6:54 am

The ads are a given and they should do them, but I do always appreciate that in most cases, they try to make it silly and have fun with it. They don't take it seriously, so that's nice. You can also tell that when they're doing them, it seems like they try to do them around the same time frame or week of the month, so it's not an every day thing.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15 - Page 75 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 03, 2017 7:03 am

Ash2214 wrote:The ads are a given and they should do them, but I do always appreciate that in most cases, they try to make it silly and have fun with it. They don't take it seriously, so that's nice. You can also tell that when they're doing them, it seems like they try to do them around the same time frame or week of the month, so it's not an every day thing.
This ITA with. Like with everything else, it's very even handed and sane imo. I don't know if they have someone managing them or just getting good advice or if they have experience because of their families, but it's hard for me to find anything to criticize. I feel like they handle their ads and their overall image and projects like total BAMFs, generally laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Jul 03, 2017 7:26 am

I know that in general the companies often give a few dates a month or every few months if it's quarterly like Fab Fit Fun that they want these people to post their ads. I think JoJo and Jordan are smart with it and realize that it's probably more tolerable for their followers if they get a few days of ads on social media each month or so around the same time instead of doing them daily or weekly. That means for the rest of the month they can share whatever they want to. I personally agree with that.

I do also really like that in general, it's mostly clothes and make up for JoJo and Jordan usually just sticks to his watches.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Mon Jul 03, 2017 8:00 am

These images are always welcome anytime.
https://instagram.com/p/BWDyc-MBy6Z/

vernie113

Female Posts : 2307

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Mon Jul 03, 2017 8:06 am

What a pleasant surprise to see Jordan's dad Ed Todgers posting a picture from his Alaska fishing trip with friends .
https://instagram.com/p/BWDsnlkgWBU/

vernie113

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Mon Jul 03, 2017 8:18 am

Beautiful images!!!
https://instagram.com/p/BVqI0ytgfxj/

vernie113

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 03, 2017 8:21 am

vernie113 wrote:Beautiful images!!!
https://instagram.com/p/BVqI0ytgfxj/
Isn't this the fountain day, the first time Baddy was actually nice to her laugh out loud?? Like actually warm/gentle and not just flirtatious and teasing? One of my favs Smiley

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:05 am

I think this is from the episode where Jordan got the rose as Jojo said she was pleasantly surprised with his telling her she is someone he is starting to fall in love with. One of my favorite interactions early on . Just wonderful to reminisce these moments. One can see that Jojo has the hots for Jordan but he was slow to reciprocate.

vernie113

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:23 am

Jordan's working out in their yard while Jackson is laying in a kiddie pool in their yard. Too hilarious laugh out loud

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:25 am

Ash2214 wrote:Jordan's working out in their yard while Jackson is laying in a kiddie pool in their yard. Too hilarious laugh out loud
Just saw the snap laugh out loud Jackson looks like a literal human person/baby in his pool. What a great idea! I don't know why they didn't think of this before. So cute.

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Mon Jul 03, 2017 9:27 am

I can only imagine how they would be with their own kids! Jackie is the most spoiled dog ever!
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Mon Jul 03, 2017 10:42 am

That was a cute snap of Jackie in the pool while his dad is working out. Correct me if i'm wrong but during the podcast Luke mentioned that Jordan is getting skinnier if he stop working out.

I find their IG story ads entertaining and hilarious.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 75 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher - Jordan Rodgers - FAN Forum - Discussion - #15

+28
blueblues
mprssdbyu
heyitsaggie
Ladybug82
Longhornfan