SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4

Page 2 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4

Post by Dookam23 Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:04 am

@Miyala Is there a voice over of bryan saying hes in love with Rachel?
Dookam23
Dookam23

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4 - Page 2 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4

Post by Dookam23 Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:06 am

@pvpr exactly... Im sure hes F1
Dookam23
Dookam23

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:06 am

Tilthefinalrose wrote:I know RS has a superb record, but I do NOT see the logic in putting America against Rachel's choice by editing Bryan as a face sucking schmooze IMO. It was suggested by RS that Rachel and Vanessa had a tiff in the house that never made the show's edit...IMO benefiting Nick and V by making her look less b*tchy and Rachel stays drama free, making her more appealing as the Bach/ette. Why couldn't or wouldn't they edit Bryan the same way to help Rach save face? Why make the post season dialogue about why she went team B instead of P when all roads seemingly led THAT way?

JMO

TPTB have never cared about the F1's IMO. They are of no use to them once the season is wrapped IMO. The next lead however is of prime importance to them IMO and always gets the stellar edit. By not showing Vanessa-Rachel's fight, TPTB did Vanessa no favors IMO - She still got a lot of hate based on hearsay. Her edit was the female version of the Shawn B edit IMO and definitely not favoring the F1. If Bryan is the F1, they'll follow whatever storyline is chosen for him. Why do they care if Rachel gets hate for it? When was the last time they truly cared about their leads - esp. the Bachelorettes? (JMO)

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:07 am

Maybe voice over is the wrong word. I dont know what to call it (my english isnt so good). I just read somewhere here in the forum (dont know where) that there is very little from Peters "lines" in the promo whereas Bryan and Eric said more things showing deeper feelings. The only thing from Peter was something about amazing... If anyone know what I am talking about, please help me Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4 - Page 2 2498057887

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:08 am

pvpr wrote:That IG story a few days after the FRC is sus AF to me because he's literally beaming from ear to ear. Like, if that's your face less than a week after being dumped for another guy, you better not come on that ATFR pretending to be heartbroken and acting like you lost the love of your life or whatever.

That's the big thing I'm holding on to as Peter being F1, despite all the overwhelming (IMO) Bryan clues, besides it's SO hard to explain that away if he's not the winner. Unless he pulls a Frank/Brooks/Graham and was just so excited to be done with filming, you have to feel a little tiny bit of sadness if you get dumped. IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dookam23 Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:10 am

@Miyala Oh okay I know what you mean.. It is only episode 3 and he's still not fully loose. Another possibility is that they cut parts off. IMO he seems to really try to come off confidence cause thats what Rachel likes.
Dookam23
Dookam23

Back to top Go down

Post by Miyala Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:12 am

It could be he just needs more time but this concept doesnt really have that...

Miyala

Female Posts : 1264

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:20 am

Maybe he was just happy to be home it did say "back to what I do best"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:21 am

I also thought he looked far too happy for someone who just got dumped JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by jjjami Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:29 am

I remember that video of him beaming, he seemed waay too happy, hence the reason why I was like he's definitely F1. If it's the case of the fact that he wasn't really into her then why not just leave like Graham/Brooks/Frank/Andi did? It's just confusing to me. Why waste your/her time like that?

Other thing is if Rachel noticed that he wasn't that into her then did she just 'settle' for Bryan? (Yes I know in the interviews she says she's in love and happy) but to me some things are just not adding up. 

PS this is not me saying anyone is right or wrong, I myself am trying to figure this out.

All JMO

Last edited by jjjami on Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:30 am; edited 1 time in total

#TeamBigRach
#TeamPeter

jjjami

Back to top Go down

Post by gramercypark10 Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:29 am

wrossy78 wrote:I also thought he looked far too happy for someone who just got dumped JMO

Does anyone have the video or pic of this posted somewhere. Thanks

gramercypark10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 07, 2017 3:31 am

@gramercypark10 in in one of the previous threads I'm sure

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 41 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4

+65
chocolatebrownies
sosleepy
Lawkid
Judiful
AllAboutLove