SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4

Page 32 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

la - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4 - Page 32 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4

Post by TLTF Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:37 am

I noticed that Peter bought/rescued a dog .... would this be a clue ? A new friend to Copper ? Or a new friend to help him during this difficult time ? Lol

I'm all over the place I don't know anything anymore! But i want to think that it's a new friend for Copper Smiley

#TeamPeter la - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4 - Page 32 1f495
#TeamRachel la - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4 - Page 32 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

la - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4 - Page 32 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4

Post by Guest Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:39 am

@TLTF oh okay his FB post? That person is exaggerating I don't think he was hmm let me exploit this. Just a few paragraphs up he didn't want to go on the show just for a pretty girl with no substance (according to his friends) and to get drunk. I really think that FB post plus him liking and knowing Rachel especially enough to talk with his dad about her pre-show shows he's genuine.

I so worried becaue he seems so genuine and perfect that I had a feeling that he might have a bad skeleton. I'm glad to find that not the case at least yet.

I so hope he wins Rachel's heart and vice versa and that they will be together for ever with perfect kids. All JMO

ETA
@TLTF I like your line of thinking but usually that spells a breakup or new friend for heartache... I sure hope I'm wrong I like your thinking better. What kind of dog is it?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:42 am

TLTF wrote:yes he liked a post about a friend saying the if he is Final two he could be the Bachelor (something among those lines). Everyone know that if you are in the top 4 you could be bachelor, imo. And he did not reply. He was just saying a "haha, that's funny!" By liking this post Imo. I know that that's what I do when I don't want or feel the need to answer for something I don't really care that much about.

Plus Bryan also liked comments about him being the Bachelor. If the F1 spot is really between them, Peter liked it once and Bryan liked several so who knows. Oh and I don't think that he would do it either way (peter) but that's jmo.
Good post Bryan also followed someone who said something along the lines of "styling him when he's the next bachelor "

Both guys have liked comments about being the next bachelor but Peter is the only one I've seen that has liked comments and pictures about him and Rachel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:49 am

Something else I've seen most guys like pics of him and Rachel especially Dean and Iggy.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:09 am

WhisperingLove wrote:Something else I've seen most guys like pics of him and Rachel especially Dean and Iggy.

omg really?? hmmm what does it mean, what does it mean Rolling Eyes
also, i'm totally banking on Dean being the one who accidentally spoils something since he's the youngest/still SM generation. so fingers crossed that he can give us more clues about peter and rachel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:11 am

Based off of Rachel's blog post many thought she didn't mention Peter. However she might have in code
I might be reaching but check out the definition of unicorn she could be describing Peter?

@Mels_Tvshipper I know same here! How bad am I? Lol I do know those 3 are close so I wonder!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:20 am

Also his official Instagram page doesn't have the typical pink rose or say bachelorette S13 in the bio, like most of the guys I've seen does. Does that maean anything?

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:27 am

gramercypark10 wrote:
WhisperingLove wrote:I'm confused because now I hear that there was a post he wrote or liked that explained how to go on the Bachelotte to become the next Bachelor and/or promote businesses/brands. I really hope it isn't true. Has anyone seen this post?

source

la - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4 - Page 32 Screen10
la - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4 - Page 32 Screen11

For the love of all things pure. His comments on Insta are a mess. Why people need to go on Insta and write stuff like they do? What post did he like? They didn't even say what it was? Does anyone know?

This is one of the more interesting things I came across this morning.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:35 am

Aren't they talking about the same post we discussed here?

la - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4 - Page 32 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:37 am

Yes I believe so and that was like 2 years ago

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:40 am

Thanks! I know he's a model, but I guess I don't find his motives any more suspect than someone having a past contestant ex-girlfriend, a past f1 acquaintance, and pushing dietary junk on SM. JMO. Every guy in the f4 will bring added attention to whatever businesses and hustles they have going on IMO.

la - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4 - Page 32 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:42 am

WhisperingLove wrote:@TLTF oh okay his FB post? That person is exaggerating I don't think he was hmm let me exploit this. Just a few paragraphs up he didn't want to go on the show just for a pretty girl with no substance  (according to his friends) and to get drunk. I really think that FB post plus him liking and knowing Rachel especially enough to talk with his dad about her pre-show shows he's genuine.

I so worried becaue he seems so genuine and perfect that I had a feeling that he might have a bad skeleton. I'm glad to find that not the case at least yet.

I so hope he wins Rachel's heart and vice versa and that they will be together for ever with perfect kids. All JMO

ETA
@TLTF I like your line of thinking but usually that spells a breakup or new friend for heartache... I sure hope I'm wrong I like your thinking better. What kind of dog is it?

I don't know what kind of dog it is but here is a pic ! And I know what you mean (bolded) but I don't want to believe that laugh out loud

la - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4 - Page 32 Captur14

source

#TeamPeter la - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4 - Page 32 1f495
#TeamRachel la - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4 - Page 32 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 80 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 56 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4

+65
chocolatebrownies
sosleepy
Lawkid
Judiful
AllAboutLove