SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4

Page 35 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamiggy - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4 - Page 35 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4

Post by Guest Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:47 am

Lara wrote:Bryan writing "that phone call that forever changed me" on his IG regarding getting a call to be on the show seemed pretty F1-y to me, but other than that, I agree - Peter's social media activity really points to him being F1, whereas Bryan's seems to point to being F2.

It would be cool to do a poll! I want to know how many people think she picks Peter or Bryan or even Eric!

teamiggy - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4 - Page 35 Screen22

A Bachelorette-Inspired Poll: Would You Rather Marry a Trainer or a Chiropractor?

I actually read this article last week and found it so funny  teamiggy - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4 - Page 35 1f602  teamiggy - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4 - Page 35 1f602 Some of the comments are the best, one of my fav was like "with all things NOT equal, i would choose peter the trainer" loll

Back to top Go down

teamiggy - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4 - Page 35 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:53 am

Lara wrote:Bryan writing "that phone call that forever changed me" on his IG regarding getting a call to be on the show seemed pretty F1-y to me, but other than that, I agree - Peter's social media activity really points to him being F1, whereas Bryan's seems to point to being F2.

It would be cool to do a poll! I want to know how many people think she picks Peter or Bryan or even Eric!

Thanks!

F1 Poll

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by violetstoo Thu Jun 08, 2017 9:58 am

Tilthefinalrose wrote:@coolangel I hear ya! And I do agree the exploitive and predictable undertones of the show are consistently the same, but I think TPTB knows it appeals to the the show's target audience as a guilty pleasure so why change it IMO. As someone who cherry picks the seasons they watch, I CANNOT say I am a full blown expert at the show's history, but I have watched enough of Bach/ette to in the past to notice TPTB compromise on their antics this season for Rachel and IMHO I think it speaks to them liking her as a person and understanding there is a community of underrepresented people watching!

Notice the ridiculous Whaaabooom guy and blake didn't overstay their welcome like that Canadian guy from Jojo (mind drawing a blank) and Chad. DeMario the womanizer didnt overstay like Kalon and Bentley did with Emily and Ashley. Besides Eric, Instead of making it about the men snitching to enlighten Rach about these clowns or drawing out the ridiculousness, she nips it in the bud HERSELF right away...and it is more empowering looking than weak as it has looked in the past IMO. That is a win for TPTB, Rachel, WOMEN, Bach nation and all of mankind, really :D

I do not expect TPTB to change overnight and be this honest show, but then again, we know that coming in. What gives me hope about Rachel IMO, is that she is somewhat of a purist...she has this unjaded, unhidden agenda other than truly finding love that the show USED to have back in its original days. They dont have to "fake" anything because she truly is a firecracker, she truly can have fun, she truly WANTS love...she has everything else! So TPTB work around it.

I think they knew Lee was an idiot coming in (JMO) because even the context of the upcoming trailer was suggestive (about being a REAL countryboy and having problems with some of the people-*cue the MOC*), BUT I am anxious and eager to hear Will and all of the other smart, educated, articulate and WOKE men of the house educate him and put him in his place on national TV! I think it was an opportunity for the cast to discuss and address the inevitable...it is a huge representation of what we live in today IMHO!

I don't want to make things awkwardly racial or political, but there are so many people invested in this season as new viewers both male and female, POC and otherwise because they can see the light that is rachel in this process and trust HER and root for her whole heartedly to prevail in odds stacked against her in love and the show's stereotype. Look at all the foolishness going on in the world. Everyone loves a Disney fairytale and I DO think ABC sees that (they are a Disney company afterall) and IMO is balancing their formula with expectation pretty decently actually! Only time will tell and maybe it is my wishful thinking, but I am HOPEFUL!
**rant done** all JMO

@reason you gotta teach me the formula to get the soapbox laugh out loud!

Great observations, and she is a lawyer, so the TPTB need to play it right teamiggy - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4 - Page 35 1710264613

violetstoo

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:17 am

ooh remember in one of millsy's podcasts he kept saying rachel really knows what she wants and some people guessed that it meant that mills/production had a hard time controlling her?
MAYBE producers wanted peter as the next bachelor and tried to convince rachel to go with bryan BUT she didn't care, they fell in love, and she chose peter anyway laugh out loud
jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:20 am

Mels_Tvshipper wrote:ooh remember in one of millsy's podcasts he kept saying rachel really knows what she wants and some people guessed that it meant that mills/production had a hard time controlling her?
MAYBE producers wanted peter as the next bachelor and tried to convince rachel to go with bryan BUT she didn't care, they fell in love, and she chose peter anyway laugh out loud
jmo

That happened with Emily and she later got her season. But IMHO I don't see that being the case this time. Emily was the southern bell with major connections in the CLT area. I don't see them liking Peter that much (MF moved production to CLT for Emily which only happened that one time) and I honestly don't know if he could carry a season.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:27 am

I agree with this part.  I also thought the same thing on Peter's birthday shoutout to his nephew.   Why would there be a story to relay, unless this is how Uncle Peter met Auntie Rachel?   If he lost, there is no story- heart was broken on national TV.  Am I reaching? giggling
https://www.instagram.com/p/BUXbMt_g0Ca/

Last edited by adf23 on Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:41 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Adding sc)

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:31 am

But Peter posted a post of him and rachel with "Birthday of a lifetime" ! Sounds pretty F1-y to me too !

#TeamPeter teamiggy - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4 - Page 35 1f495
#TeamRachel teamiggy - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4 - Page 35 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:33 am

I feel like a detective rn laugh out loud I went and watched all the promo interviews I can find that Rachel did. I think it was on the GM America interview they showed the guys dancing and when Peter came on the screen, they did a spilt screen with Rachel's face. She did a quick eyebrow raise as she looked at him. No clue what that means. Lmao I also noticed on the Big Boy interview at the beginning they held up all the guys pic on a sheet. There was a moment where it look like her eyes glanced at Peter and she pointed at him quickly (seemed to be involuntarily). This is why I said I will be watching her body language very closely on every date she has. The tongue can be deceiving, but body language never lies. I also noticed last episode they never did a wide shot of Rachel hugging Peter. Where were her legs? Lol It looked like she had her entire body on him, but for some reason they only did a close up shot. Trying to hide the possible F1? Lol

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:36 am

Realityjunkie88 wrote:I feel like a detective rn laugh out loud I went and watched all the promo interviews I can find that Rachel did. I think it was on the GM America interview they showed the guys dancing and when Peter came on the screen, they did a spilt screen with Rachel's face. She did a quick eyebrow raise as she looked at him. No clue what that means. Lmao I also noticed on the Big Boy interview at the beginning they held up all the guys pic on a sheet. There was a moment where it look like her eyes glanced at Peter and she pointed at him quickly (seemed to be involuntarily). This is why I said I will be watching her body language very closely on every date she has. The tongue can be deceiving, but body language never lies. I also noticed last episode they never did a wide shot of Rachel hugging Peter. Where were her legs? Lol It looked like she had her entire body on him, but for some reason they only did a close up shot. Trying to hide the possible F1? Lol

Per the bolded, I saw that too and dismissed it because I thought I was just being crazy!

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:38 am

@ReneeM Nope not crazy!! I rewinded several times to make sure. Lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:41 am

I just think the whole putting the rose on their bio is for marketing purposes so people know it's the real you from the show. I don't think F1's care about followers and feel the need to have the rose there. Peter doesn't have a rose and I like that. Hugesmile
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia_Leoni Thu Jun 08, 2017 10:44 am

It

Mia_Leoni

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 80 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4

+65
chocolatebrownies
sosleepy
Lawkid
Judiful
AllAboutLove