SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4

Page 34 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamiggy - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4 - Page 34 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4

Post by TLTF Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:08 am

@Mels_Tvshipper Haha yes ! I noticed that too ! Smiley

#TeamPeter teamiggy - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4 - Page 34 1f495
#TeamRachel teamiggy - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4 - Page 34 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

teamiggy - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4 - Page 34 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4

Post by Guest Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:08 am

Also, it was always a bit iffy for me that production chose Business Owner for peter's title. Is it because he ends up in the final 2 with Bryan and producers decided that to make it more believable/harder to guess which one rachel chooses, they changed him to Business owner instead of trainer? Like "who will rachel choose, the Business Owner or the Chiropractor?"
OR
It really is because he owns a business. but.... its never just that simple with tbtp Suspect

Back to top Go down

Post by gramercypark10 Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:18 am

Cila51290 wrote:@WhisperingLove hmm that's interesting.

Do the F1's put roses on their bios on IG? What's the statistics? Does anyone know?? Or does it depend on the person

I Don't know what the statistics are either on this and I did query it but I think he just wants to go back doing what he does regardless of the show. I think he would have just continued with his modelling career if he wanted fame IMO. And he would have definitely put the rose there if he was desperate to be the next bachelor imo, we have seen that before.

gramercypark10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:23 am

This season is crazy and so up and down. Him not wanting to broadcast and have a normal life reminds me of what Rachel wants. I hope we keep seeing the sweet Peter and that they end up together. I'm not sure if that's his dog either I've never seen it in any of his posts. If so she isn't new I don't think.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:24 am

@Mels_Tvshipper I've been thinking the same thing about his job title. I think for the most part we can all agree tbtp wanted to paint Peter in the best light possible. Whether it's because they thought he would be the best fit for Rachel or who they wanted to be the Bachelor, idk. I've never been so confused after the recent updated spoilers. Lol I'm even thinking back to his entrance. I believe he's the only one that got the romantic music and the camera made sure to capture every part of him, right down to his polka dot socks. Lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:26 am

Also there being so many personal trainers in the comp make it easier to weed out. Do the producers or contestants choose their job as listed? I mean OT but Jonathan's job is a tickle monster yet he is a pediatrician. They would have been better listed IMO.

Last edited by WhisperingLove on Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:27 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:26 am

I think the dog belongs to a girl who works for Worth. She was holding the pup in a group pic Peter was just tagged in and posted several pics of her and the puppy in her story yesterday.

teamiggy - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4 - Page 34 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:29 am

Didn't a producer tell F2 Robby that he needed more followers to become the next bachelor? He was trying to bribe members of Bachelor Nation to back him. So compared to Robby right now his social media and Bryan's too doesn't seem to be self promotion in my opinion for next Bachelor.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:33 am

@Realityjunkie88 omg the socks!! laugh out loud its like they were doing a fashion runway shoot or something

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:35 am

Posts without a source have been deleted. If you are a new member read the rules regarding sourcing. Everything must have a link as to where the information came from.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:38 am

Can I post this here? I hope so:
So on Instagram I believe Bryan posted first on May 17th vs Peter's May 21st.

Bryan post was of his nephew alone and has tags about being blessed and therapy. So far he's had 13 post after that one, almost all alluding to the show with 4 directly from the show and 2 with other guys from the show. Others are of family and of his pretty girl, friend Paudine.

Peter's post was of his nephew alone and has tags mostly saying #TeamDean, #TeamIggy, or #thebachelorette So far he's had 8 post after that one, with 3 alluding to the show with 2 directly from the show. Others are of family, local friends, and work.

They both mentioned going on the show to look for love. However Bryan said as we look for love tune in on his bio pic, while on his nephew pic Peter said cheers to me looking for love.

Not sure what to take from that but it's just a thought. I didn't include Eric's do you guys think he had a chance? His first post was May 21 and was liked by both Peter and Bryan.

Chances IMO:
Peter 95%
Bryan 4%
Eric 1%

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:43 am

Bryan writing "that phone call that forever changed me" on his IG regarding getting a call to be on the show seemed pretty F1-y to me, but other than that, I agree - Peter's social media activity really points to him being F1, whereas Bryan's seems to point to being F2.

It would be cool to do a poll! I want to know how many people think she picks Peter or Bryan or even Eric!

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 80 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 57 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4

+65
chocolatebrownies
sosleepy
Lawkid
Judiful
AllAboutLove