SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4

Page 63 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

la - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4 - Page 63 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4

Post by stuckinsc Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:28 pm

@Dookam23 I was unspoiled for all of the sleuthing and haven't gone back to look at a lot. The picture from his HTD with the jewelry seller was that they were completely separate from each other, no touching at all. But that is the only picture I have seen. I will be interested to see more in PM if you have them handy, I get lost in all the pages of the threads.

Thanks and JMO as always.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

la - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4 - Page 63 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4

Post by Dookam23 Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:28 pm

@GuardianAngel You asked what I was referring to
Dookam23
Dookam23

Back to top Go down

Post by Judiful Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:28 pm

@WhisperingLove,  As one of her F3s, Brooks went home on his own accord  before their over nights.  I'm set to savor all the sweet Peter moments. What ever shall be/shall be. I still love him with Rachel , but in the end want everyone happy ..

Team Sugar And Spice bestbud!
 .     Scary-Good
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:39 pm

@stuckinsc Got them thank you. I see Rachel holding on to him and him behind her in the boat, but that is the same move that he had posted with the girl who was supposedly a friend on a ship where the girl had similar pictures with other guys.

I still think Peter is just less expressive than Rachel and over the course of filming it might just lead to her choosing someone else, because she obviously likes Peter and by her crawling on his lap this week, she is also incredibly attracted to him. I maybe completely wrong and she may choose Peter, but this stood out to me. I am like Rachel with the expressiveness and in relationships I want someone who returns that. In relationships with guys if I had to be leading all the time it got exhausting for me. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Dookam23 Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:47 pm

@stuckinsc You're welcome!  la - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4 - Page 63 1f601
Dookam23
Dookam23

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:53 pm

Interesting... so Peter posted about going on the show 2 years ago and liked a comment about strategizing to become the Bachelor (key word for me was that comment had the word "strategy" in it and I keep going back to it because it's part of sleuthing for me) and calling LA his "home away from home" this January (big words, IMO, to call LA like "home") and of course, the biggest thing for me, actually going on TV. 

To me lots of clues IMO that he's not some regular guy who just wants a simple life but actually may be looking to go back into entertainment/LA in some capacity. Nothing wrong with that IMO if he ends up doing so but I don't and haven't ever seen this guy as being any different from the other guys who are going on to get their 15 minutes. 

If anything even his SM currently reminds me of Ben H who had that "aw shucks" thing going on and I see it with Peter as well. Not that he is some terrible guy or anything, just that I don't think he is as into the simple mid-western I-don't-model-but-here's-a-pic-of-me-modeling type of guy he portrays himself to be. I dunno... there's just something a bit off with him, IMO.

question
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:57 pm

Cila51290 wrote:@sosleepy You live in Madison!? bowdown

Is it bad that my first thought was can sosleepy sign up for his bootcamp just to sleuth a little for us? laugh out loud JK!! of course.

laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud

This legit made me laugh.

I might seem like a nutter here, but even *I* am not crazy enough to go stalk this guy for real. laugh out loud
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Judiful Sat Jun 10, 2017 11:00 pm

What drives me crazy is the editing. All we saw was Rachel snuggled on Peters lap wrapped all around him in a lip lock.We don't know how they got there. He could have picked her up in his arms kissing her hello, and sitting down with her still in his arms and onto his lap..If he ever initiates anything I don't think we will ever know because they seem to hide all the good stuff . The magic of editing is so tricky,  they can almost create what ever they want in people.  Of course this is all JMHO..and I'm still sailing on the good ship Peter & Rachel...

Team Sugar And Spice bestbud!
 .     Scary-Good
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sat Jun 10, 2017 11:02 pm

@Judiful I believe they actually showed Rachel crawling on top of him. I maybe remembering wrong
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by Dookam23 Sat Jun 10, 2017 11:08 pm

@stuckinsc How I see it is that she's leaning into the hug. I wonder if Peter pulled her into his lap when they were walking into the room! ?? 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jN5b7IO7JC4
Dookam23
Dookam23

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 10, 2017 11:08 pm

Judiful wrote:@WhisperingLove,  As one of her F3s, Brooks went home on his own accord  before their over nights.  I'm set to savor all the sweet Peter moments. What ever shall be/shall be. I still love him with Rachel , but in the end want everyone happy ..
ITA. I'm loving how Rachel and Peter are with each other and I'm going to enjoy their couple journey and moments as long as they last.  It is the romance I am drawn to this season whatever the outcome.  I love Rach and how happy she was returning from filming.  I hope she's still as happy come ATFR, whoever her guy is. JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Sat Jun 10, 2017 11:09 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Interesting... so Peter posted about going on the show 2 years ago and liked a comment about strategizing to become the Bachelor (key word for me was that comment had the word "strategy" in it and I keep going back to it because it's part of sleuthing for me) and calling LA his "home away from home" this January (big words, IMO, to call LA like "home") and of course, the biggest thing for me, actually going on TV. 

To me lots of clues IMO that he's not some regular guy who just wants a simple life but actually may be looking to go back into entertainment/LA in some capacity. Nothing wrong with that IMO if he ends up doing so but I don't and haven't ever seen this guy as being any different from the other guys who are going on to get their 15 minutes. 

If anything even his SM currently reminds me of Ben H who had that "aw shucks" thing going on and I see it with Peter as well. Not that he is some terrible guy or anything, just that I don't think he is as into the simple mid-western I-don't-model-but-here's-a-pic-of-me-modeling type of guy he portrays himself to be. I dunno... there's just something a bit off with him, IMO.

question

I agree with all of this. I like Peter well enough, and I wanted to really like him. He's just a dude though who signed up for this show, and got through casting. So, you know, he's flawed like the rest of them. laugh out loud He has a really good SM game, and he's working it hard, imo. Saying all the right things, hitting all the right notes. I don't think he's a horrible guy, but I most definitely don't think he's the second coming worth all the OTT adoration he was getting back when everyone thought he was F1. JMO. I'll also be shocked if he's not Bach22, so like it or not, we are gonna get a lot of this guy and we'll all learn probably more about him than we ever even wanted to know. laugh out loud So, you know, like how it usually shakes out.

Madison is awesome  though. I'm watching and invested cause of the hometown. laugh out loud And for that reason, go Peter! laugh out loud

Last edited by sosleepy on Sat Jun 10, 2017 11:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 63 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 71 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4

+65
chocolatebrownies
sosleepy
Lawkid
Judiful
AllAboutLove