SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4

Page 71 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

la - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4 - Page 71 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4

Post by Dookam23 Sun Jun 11, 2017 3:27 pm

@veni.vidi.vici *IMO* I think it would make more sense if they used Rachel's song as the winner. Then again I'm saying this because I'm #teampeter  laugh out loud
Dookam23
Dookam23

Back to top Go down

la - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4 - Page 71 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4

Post by Guest Sun Jun 11, 2017 3:29 pm

Is the music played during an entrance really a consistent indicator of the winner?! I never even thought of that. You guys cover all bases, I love it! laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Dookam23 Sun Jun 11, 2017 3:32 pm

@A1day1 Most likely not but its something to think about. Why would the producers use Rachel's music and Vanessa's music for both F1 and F2 on this season? I always wondered this.. Do every contestant have different music entrances? Can anyone can answer this?
Dookam23
Dookam23

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 11, 2017 3:32 pm

Good catch on the music! I'm not sure if it's indicative of who the winner is. Peter's entrance reminded me of Lauren's entrance on Ben's season. First out of the limo, full entrance shown, same music used, and they both talked about how nervous they were.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 11, 2017 3:34 pm

^^^^and we all know how that ended? Please not BenLo's music la - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4 - Page 71 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sun Jun 11, 2017 3:35 pm

A1day1 wrote:Is the music played during an entrance really a consistent indicator of the winner?! I never even thought of that. You guys cover all bases, I love it! laugh out loud

It used to be. It's changed in recent seasons but I wouldn't completely discount it either as it has had meaning in the last. It's one of the many why I will keep :detective . I really don't care who wins. Rachel is happy as of now so her F1 works for me,

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 11, 2017 3:36 pm

A1day1 wrote:Is the music played during an entrance really a consistent indicator of the winner?! I never even thought of that. You guys cover all bases, I love it! laugh out loud

I was told that it isn't when I first posted about Peter's music, but then I found out about Bryan's music and compared. It just seems too coincidental. The mind games are real.

Back to top Go down

Post by Dare2b... Sun Jun 11, 2017 3:37 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:

Add to that asking Rachel on their 1:1 date if she could see herself living in their current location. Yes he had health issues, yes he said LA wasn't his thing, that was 2014. Things change, he continued to model. He has one client left, he still models. Nothing wrong with any of that, however former contestants modelled, former contestants associated themselves with L.A or simply moved to L.A after filming was done. Peter is no different IMHO, we are adding up the clues. If he's the F1 and lives happily ever after in Wisconsin good for him.

I get that some really like Peter, but there are some that are simply sleuthing, which is what we do on the forum. If anyone wants to respond to posts, I'd apprecaite the snark left out of the replies. TYIA

To be fair to Peter, Palm Springs is nothing like LA. Yes celebrities do hang out there frequently and we have events like Coachella that go on, but for the most part Palm Springs is a sleepy, golf town full of retirees. It does not have a party scene, the downtown is fairly small and most of the area is filled with vacation resorts. If anything, it probably speaks more to his desire for a more laid-back life than the hustle and bustle of LA. I've spent a fair amount of time in both places so I feel very confident in stating that no one would be moving to Palm Springs if the desire is to revive a modeling career, or to spend time in the spotlight.

Dare2b...

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Sun Jun 11, 2017 5:06 pm

sosleepy wrote:I will say... and I hope this is ok to post here... I really appreciate some of the things Peter likes and a few of the things he's posted about on his fb. For example, liking that #LAPride post yesterday or the day before. A lot of these contests don't really put themselves out there even to that extent and make their beliefs like that known. I think, personally, imo, this shows some character with Peter and I like that.

As someone who is far from a Peter fan, ITA that this is one thing I like about him. la - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4 - Page 71 4256136633 I want to see if he continues with it going forward or falls into the usual contestant mode of masking his views so as to not displease half of his followers (JMO).

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Dookam23 Sun Jun 11, 2017 5:13 pm

@coolangel He's always been like that, if you look at his ig pics you'll see he stands up for a lot of thing.
Dookam23
Dookam23

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Sun Jun 11, 2017 5:23 pm

Dookam23 wrote:@coolangel He's always been like that, if you look at his ig pics you'll see he stands up for a lot of thing.

Yup, I have seen his old IG pics and IA! Unfortunately, I have seen too many people on this show start masking their views once they start gaining popularity IMO and being politically correct all the time just to gain/retain followers. The ones who stand up for their views inspite of the risk of losing followers have my respect. Smiley Lets see which category of contestant he falls into as time goes by.

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 11, 2017 11:20 pm

ElonM wrote:I believe Peter's appearance was to support the Make A Wish Foundation, Wisconsin. jmo

sosleepy wrote:I will say... and I hope this is ok to post here... I really appreciate some of the things Peter likes and a few of the things he's posted about on his fb. For example, liking that #LAPride post yesterday or the day before. A lot of these contests don't really put themselves out there even to that extent and make their beliefs like that known. I think, personally, imo, this shows some character with Peter and I like that.

Great posts I wanted to quote because Peter to me has a type of character, well roundedness, and genuine nature as a good person that is a pleasure to watch on the show. JMO. If is he is great looking enough to make a living modelling and pursuing opportunities that his looks provide him that isn't mutually exclusive to him being a mature, humble, kind-hearted person of character. JMO. As Rachel herself said on their date, she found him a beautiful soul from within and she got butterflies with him but not because of how handsome he is.

This is not just me gushing as a fangirl, which I totally am giggling " but IMO is a big sleuthing clue pointing to Peter as F1. To me, her reactions to him on the show and things she's said about him tie very closely to how she talked in her media rounds about her choice in many cases. JMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 80 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4

+65
chocolatebrownies
sosleepy
Lawkid
Judiful
AllAboutLove