SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4

Page 70 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

la - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4 - Page 70 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4

Post by bleuberry Sun Jun 11, 2017 11:37 am

Dookam23 wrote:I find it so funny how Peter pretended not to know that Copper was Rachel's dog since he DID stalk her ig before TB   cantstopl and there is a pic of both Copper and her nephew near the pic Peter liked. Oh Peter... *JMO* maybe he didn't see it but I HIGHLY doubt it! And when Rachel mentioned her nephew also having a gap I bet he knew about that too cause this was his face .. OH you sneaky Peter! He's like "Really?" when Rachel said her nephew also has a gap!   la - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4 - Page 70 1f602  la - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4 - Page 70 1f602  Purely *JMO*

Source: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10G8A5KVIew

Snip

I didn't even know she had a dog and I've stalked her plenty laugh out loud.

Last edited by bleuberry on Sun Jun 11, 2017 11:39 am; edited 1 time in total

la - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4 - Page 70 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

la - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4 - Page 70 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4

Post by bleuberry Sun Jun 11, 2017 11:39 am

ElonM wrote:I believe Peter's appearance was to support the Make A Wish Foundation, Wisconsin. jmo

What a f@mewhore laugh out loud. J/k

la - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4 - Page 70 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 11, 2017 11:43 am

lexforlife wrote:This!@see2love. I love ur post so much, a simple like wouldn't just do.

@lexforlife I agree, great post @see2love!

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sun Jun 11, 2017 12:02 pm

Cila51290 wrote:Just cause Peter is/was a model and personal trainer doesn't mean he just wants his 15 mins now that he's on this show. *EDIT* He had opportunities to come on this show before and declined. If he were that desperate for fame he would've came a long time ago girlfriend or not. He's not even doing OTT things on this show to get airtime, imo. Staying true to himself. JMO

Re bolded I  know this has been talked about before.  Do we have evidence he was actually asked and declined?  I know he was in the pool and I can think of reasons until this year he wasn't asked and was this year.  So if I missed this evidence that st he declined  please point me in the right direction.  Thanks!

Last edited by Tiggerlgh on Sun Jun 11, 2017 12:06 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 11, 2017 12:05 pm

bleuberry wrote:
ElonM wrote:I believe Peter's appearance was to support the Make A Wish Foundation, Wisconsin. jmo

What a f@mewhore laugh out loud. J/k

OMGeeee, this made me laugh!!!  No kidding, Make A Wish Foundation, shame on him!

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 11, 2017 2:40 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
Dookam23 wrote:la - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4 - Page 70 Screen16
https://www.facebook.com/peter.kraus.545/posts/762125174998

So back in 2012 it seems he was in some way wanting to do TV stuff... then a few years later posting about being on TV on the Bette and liking a comment about strategy to become the Bachelor... and now on TV this season.

Yeah IMO this dude definitely wants his 15 mins. Just like countless others :yes:

jmo

Add to that asking Rachel on their 1:1 date if she could see herself living in their current location. Yes he had health issues, yes he said LA wasn't his thing, that was 2014. Things change, he continued to model. He has one client left, he still models. Nothing wrong with any of that, however former contestants modelled, former contestants associated themselves with L.A or simply moved to L.A after filming was done. Peter is no different IMHO, we are adding up the clues. If he's the F1 and lives happily ever after in Wisconsin good for him.

I get that some really like Peter, but there are some that are simply sleuthing, which is what we do on the forum. If anyone wants to respond to posts, I'd apprecaite the snark left out of the replies. TYIA

Tiggerlgh wrote:
Cila51290 wrote:Just cause Peter is/was a model and personal trainer doesn't mean he just wants his 15 mins now that he's on this show. *EDIT* He had opportunities to come on this show before and declined. If he were that desperate for fame he would've came a long time ago girlfriend or not. He's not even doing OTT things on this show to get airtime, imo. Staying true to himself. JMO

Re bolded I  know this has been talked about before.  Do we have evidence he was actually asked and declined?  I know he was in the pool and I can think of reasons until this year he wasn't asked and was this year.  So if I missed this evidence that st he declined  please point me in the right direction.  Thanks!

I would like confirmation of this as well, and will post it in the NO Discussion thread. We don't know that he was asked to go on BIP, and we don't know that he passed up Kaitlyn and JoJo season and then agreed to go on Rachel's season. He might have been contacted once Nick's season aired for the next 'ette season because he was in the pool of casts, and was hinted that it might be a WOC or even told that it might be Rachel which would make sense that he liked the IG pic of her and Nick. All speculation on what little facts we have.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 11, 2017 2:55 pm

Well Peter is having fun at the iron man race! IG STORY

Back to top Go down

Post by mprssdbyu Sun Jun 11, 2017 3:00 pm

I could have sworn I read some time ago that he considered going on MeAndi season cause he found her attractive but decided against it. I wish I could remember where I saw that article!

Life is not about waiting for the storms to pass
It's about learning to dance in the rain
mprssdbyu
mprssdbyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 11, 2017 3:06 pm

mprssdbyu wrote:I could have sworn I read some time ago that he considered going on MeAndi season cause he found her attractive but decided against it. I wish I could remember where I saw that article!

Screenshots of the FB post in question:

la - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4 - Page 70 Img_0910
la - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4 - Page 70 Img_0911

Source is shown in the actual screenshot (see URL at the top of each pick).

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sun Jun 11, 2017 3:08 pm

@veni.vidi.vici nominated doesn't mean asked.  Just means he was in the pool which we knew. And that would have been for Kaitlyn's season.

Last edited by Tiggerlgh on Sun Jun 11, 2017 3:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sun Jun 11, 2017 3:10 pm

I for one am glad he decided on this season regardless of what the outcome for him is. Just because he is older, more established in this businesss. Looks better all around. JMO.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 11, 2017 3:17 pm

veni.vidi.vici wrote:Hi All! I am new here and have been following the forums for Peter sleuthing fairly consistently. The "corrected" RS spoiler distressed me, but I still had hope. So, after hours of toiling and slaving away at reading stories on Rachel, reading her blogs/re-cap of each show, watching Rachel's body language in her interviews and playing and re-playing videos of media time, I found something that I don't believe anyone has mentioned yet on these forums. And I think (very cautiously, yet optimistically) that it may be a huge, very well played hidden clue on the part of the show's sound/music editors.

I was watching an interview with/about Rachel (I honestly don't remember which interview it was) but they were replaying the scene when she first got out of the limo to meet Nick. Now here's the kicker: the background music/theme song that they used when Rachel came out to meet Nick is the EXACT SAME SONG they used for Peter when he came out to meet Rachel and used again on the night of their first 1-on-1.

Link to S21E1, Rachel's entrance --> start at 25:40:
http://www.mywatchseries.ac/link/vidup.me/14364287

Peter's entrance (beginning of the video):
http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelorette/video/most-recent/VDKA3854596

Rachel and Peter's dinner date opening scene:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=10G8A5KVIew&t=23s

!!!

So yeah, I admit I am not privy to when music is added to the episode and how or why certain music/theme songs are chosen for certain people/events. I would love all yall's feedback on this because my inner Pachel fan is clinging to this tidbit of uncovered info real badly. (I am so desperate to call it Pachel's theme song, I'm almost ashamed...almost.)

Sorry guys, I have to bring the music up again. So now replaying when Vanessa came out of the limo to meet Nick. Bryan had the same exact music as Vanessa. (Vanessa entrance at 35:48).
Edit: Bryan is the third guy out the limo if you all want to watch that link for reference.

So now I'm just confused, are they using Rachel's music for Peter because he didn't win, and reused the winner's music for Bryan again this season?? Plus, not even sure if this was the proper forum to post on, but there were too many layers.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #4

+65
chocolatebrownies
sosleepy
Lawkid
Judiful
AllAboutLove