SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4

Page 24 of 47 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 35 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4 - Page 24 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4

Post by Lexi Tue Sep 25, 2018 10:24 pm

I just find it mildly annoying that they are reading questions asking when they are getting married and acting like that is so annoying even though the show is literally called JoJo and Jordan ENGAGED!! Even Jojos mom seemed a bit unsure they’d ever get married. I just think they are making so much money off of being together right now the business partnership has overtaken the actual engaged part.

Lexi

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4 - Page 24 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4

Post by bleuberry Tue Sep 25, 2018 10:38 pm

I get low key dysfunctional vibes from these two, perfectly gorgeous IG couple pics be d@mned laugh out loud. Hopefully (unfortunately?) it’ll be super curated, I’m sure.

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4 - Page 24 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Sep 25, 2018 10:43 pm

sosleepy wrote:
Aria wrote:Yeah, sorry, literally no one is freaking out here. Not even the tiniest bit. 

Man, I wish I had a favorite couple that kept their dirt so private that even the mildest criticism any Bachelor couple has ever gotten in the history of this forum's existence could be enough to upset me. Come on, Bachelor gods, make it happen! I'm tired of all my messy faves!

IMO.

Omg, Same girl, same.

Former Jillian/Ed, Emily/Jef, Ben/Lauren fan here. laugh out loud God, how embarrassing. I know what it’s like to be on the fan side of a blood bath in a discussion thread. laugh out loud This doesn’t even come close.

Also freaking out? laugh out loud Definitely not going to lose any sleep here.
Speak for yourselves, please. Meanwhile, I’m breathing into my 6th paper bag of the day since the “news” broke.

And @bleuberry, you do??! I’m dumb and easy to convince because I don’t. I think they’re a good match, a calculated and planned one, to be sure, but I think they’re a functional match. Totally would love to see the real issues though.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexi Tue Sep 25, 2018 10:49 pm

I actually think they seem like a great functional match too. This is why I’m so disappointed that their relationship seems to have settled in to a nice business partnership, I had such high hopes for them and the shine is just slowly fading.

Lexi

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkpincess Tue Sep 25, 2018 10:54 pm

More disappointing that people actually still think that wow. sad Again I’m not surprise, I don’t see j&j have loyal fans that support them just only a few Sorry not sorry. They always get criticize and seems like everyone gets a free pass I don’t get it. This web series was announced two months and everyone seemed happy and didnt see anyone complaining .

Last edited by Pinkpincess on Tue Sep 25, 2018 10:57 pm; edited 3 times in total
Pinkpincess
Pinkpincess

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Sep 25, 2018 10:55 pm

@Alanna oh I wasn’t clear, I think they’re a great match too! laugh out loud I think they’re slightly dysfunctional but are in it for the long haul. No way will we see an ounce of their issues on this web series imo.

@Pinkpincess Few couples have been criticized less honestly, they’ve been lucky imo.

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4 - Page 24 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkpincess Tue Sep 25, 2018 11:02 pm

They will probably talk about what they had to go through after the show because of the trolls and haters and how they got through it. No one is so vocal on social media about issue or stupid fights that couples have...oh wait expect for Kaitlyn
Pinkpincess
Pinkpincess

Back to top Go down

Post by Pinkpincess Tue Sep 25, 2018 11:04 pm

@bleuberry well yah, after their season it was terrible, then it got better and less people criticizing
Pinkpincess
Pinkpincess

Back to top Go down

Post by Al Tue Sep 25, 2018 11:09 pm

This thread is so intense laugh out loud

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Sep 25, 2018 11:10 pm

Oh yeah, in the history of Bachelor couple relationships, these two are King and Queen of having the kid gloves used on them. They get very, extremely little negativity or critique. Minus like the first month leaving the show and the airing of it, which was basically a life time ago now. A lot of this is their own doing, since they lock down their relationship like Fort Knox and don’t let anyone in, outside of the perfectly curated IG ready, Pinterest worthy media. They let their fan’s imaginations take over and haven’t ruined the facade like so many others.  In some ways, I respect that.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Tue Sep 25, 2018 11:25 pm

Alanna wrote:Oooof I’m just glad they’ve finally got my blood pressure stabilized and upped my dose of Xanax so I’m okay, no worries.

Seriously imo- dissenting from the majority opinion or not praising everything someone is doing from a reality tv show empire isn’t freaking out and it is okay, nothing to be anxious about.

@Alanna I have to say it brings a smile to my face each time I think of Jo and Jo and how much you like them. I for one am glad they keep their problems (if any) to themselves. Thanks for the smiles. ; )
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Tue Sep 25, 2018 11:42 pm

Pinkpincess wrote:More disappointing that people actually still think that wow. sad Again I’m not surprise, I don’t see j&j have loyal fans that support them just only a few Sorry not sorry. They always get criticize and seems like everyone gets a free pass I don’t get it. This web series was announced two months and everyone seemed  happy and didnt see anyone complaining .
I swear no one's even going in on them. The extent of the criticism is that they're calculated and inviting strangers into their private lives (if that happens) is probably not a good idea. Overall, I can't think of a couple in recent years that has gotten as little criticism as them, in large part due to the fact that we don't get to see certain aspects of their relationship. Jmo.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 47 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 35 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4

+61
gurlbrit
HavaDrPepper
Fangirl26
provenceguy
nd4reality