SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4

Page 42 of 47 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4 - Page 42 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4

Post by Chgohighlife Sat Nov 24, 2018 1:15 pm

Lexi wrote:@Chgohighlife I’m not comfortable with accusing people of bigotry either to be honest. Unless we have direct proof of them treating people badly because of bigotry I would never call someone a bigot because of their Christian beliefs.

@Lexi, neither would I.

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4 - Page 42 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4

Post by notarose Sat Nov 24, 2018 1:28 pm

Cocoasneeze wrote:If it was just that simple in reality. I know multiple people who have no relationship with their mother's, but are wonderful husbands/wives. Imo.  

I think it’s problematic to broadly ascribe how a man treats his mother because women differ. Some moms are nurturing, consistent, and unconditional while others can be less skilled in creating a healthy bond with their child. IMO the example set by how a dad treats his wife and vice versa is also important. JMO, most children as adults maintain a love for their moms (and dads) but some do so at a distance for whatever reason. Once children leave the nest they have countless opportunities to learn and grow from the example of nonfamily members plus their own relationship trial & error. They acquire their own bonding style over time that may mirror their parents but may not.

Last edited by notarose on Sat Nov 24, 2018 2:18 pm; edited 2 times in total

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Sat Nov 24, 2018 1:30 pm

Idk about his family but Jordan doesn't get a pass for me for his actions in college. He's just smart enough to hide those views now. They don't just go away. JMHO.

Obviously I like the guy but considering his own behavior yeah there is some bigotry JMHO
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Nov 24, 2018 1:38 pm

members, before I start getting reported posts and before some of the past posts grow wings and take off as facts:
Plesase be mindful of subjective, emotionally charged words.  
Saying that someone does not like bigotry, is not the same thing as accusing someone as being a bigot.
Perhaps the discussion needs to focus more on the couple vs a person who has little involvement or interest in Jordan/JoJo life.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Nov 28, 2018 1:41 am

I like Jordan, but honestly dude zip it about your bro. It only makes you look bad. That said, I really wish the entire family could reconcile. Life is just way too short to hold a grudge. Jmo
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Nov 28, 2018 2:16 am

@Mommyof2  one of you ur likes is from me. Just saying.  Lol

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed Nov 28, 2018 2:53 am

Mommyof2 wrote:I like Jordan, but honestly dude zip it about your bro.  It only makes you look bad.  That said, I really wish the entire family could reconcile.  Life is just way too short to hold a grudge.  Jmo

I wish so too and I totally agree with you. I'm not a fan of putting personal business on social media but in Jordans defense I'm sure its very hard to sit back and not call his brother out when his brother is on social media telling everyone to pray for his friends in Northern and Southern California and not mention his own mother or his extended family. Pretty chitty of his brother. In most cases it would be hard for anyone to restrain themselves when they love their mother, sees that she's hurting and your sibling is acting like a Jerk. JMHO
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4296

Back to top Go down

Post by Lexi Wed Nov 28, 2018 3:14 pm

I’ve got to hand it to them- Jojo and Jordan are really making the most of their limited time together to scrape out every last dime they can make on their brand. To me it seems like an empty sort of life but to each his own.

Lexi

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Nov 28, 2018 3:30 pm

Lexi wrote:I’ve got to hand it to them- Jojo and Jordan are really making the most of their limited time together to scrape out every last dime they can make on their brand. To me it seems like an empty sort of life but to each his own.
They did hang out together on thanksgiving though for free!! I was shocked tbh. No #ad “this family moment is sponsored by butterball”?! Missed opportunity imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Nov 28, 2018 3:44 pm

Their “work” consists of them talking about their lives though (which obviously consist of each other), and they’re spending time together while doing it. For the first two years of their relationship, they were essentially hidden; they didn’t do much in/for the public. It’s only now that they’re doing fun projects, activities, etc. Basically all of the couples do this type of stuff (and much earlier in their relationship too); as long as it not personal self sabatoge (ahem Marriage Bootcamp and shows alike), I don’t see the issue.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Thu Nov 29, 2018 3:35 am

Alanna wrote:
Lexi wrote:I’ve got to hand it to them- Jojo and Jordan are really making the most of their limited time together to scrape out every last dime they can make on their brand. To me it seems like an empty sort of life but to each his own.
They did hang out together on thanksgiving though for free!! I was shocked tbh. No #ad “this family moment is sponsored by butterball”?! Missed opportunity imo.

laugh out loud laugh out loud omg, dead. @alanna what in the world happened to you? I thought you loved these two. Don’t get too jaded, hun. Someone here had to give us poor little people that Bachelor wedding of our dreams. (Larie doesn’t count) Could be these guys! You know, in some kind of year. hahaha
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Nov 29, 2018 9:38 am

sosleepy wrote:
Alanna wrote:

laugh out loud laugh out loud omg, dead. @alanna what in the world happened to you? I thought you loved these two. Don’t get too jaded, hun. Someone here had to give us poor little people that Bachelor wedding of our dreams. (Larie doesn’t count) Could be these guys! You know, in some kind of year. hahaha
laugh out loud I still like them and think they’re adorable but I’m just not a completely blind fan either. I hope for the best for them though.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 47 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4

+61
gurlbrit
HavaDrPepper
Fangirl26
provenceguy
nd4reality