SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4

Page 45 of 47 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46, 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ad - JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4 - Page 45 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jan 26, 2022 12:56 pm

I'm sure Aaron is having a heck of a difficult time right now and perhaps he's examining his life, and now realizes in times of challenges who better than to be with family. jmo

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

ad - JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4 - Page 45 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4

Post by blueblues Wed Jan 26, 2022 1:53 pm

I’ve always believed that the main conflict was between Aaron and the parents, and possibly with Luke. Jordan kept in touch longer, and the rift between them was mostly caused by Jordan thinking that Aaron mistreated the rest of the family (Aaron’s fans had their own speculations about it of course).

I used to hope for a reconciliation before the wedding, but with Aaron’s recent fall from grace, I don’t know if I care anymore. But if Jordan really wants Aaron to be there, I hope they can make it happen.
All JMO

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Jan 26, 2022 2:19 pm

@blueblues I don't care either but if it's important to all involved then I wish them all well. It's been a few years IIRC so there will probably have to be a lot of compromises I would think.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed Jan 26, 2022 6:44 pm

Im happy to hear this . I hope he clears the air with his parents and Luke too. jmo
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4298

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed Jan 26, 2022 8:51 pm

@bluwavz I've been hoping for a family reconciliation for 6 years (that's how long JoJo and Jordan have been engaged!). But I think it's best to keep it private. Too much potential for another blow up. Let's hope that time heals all wounds.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5312

Back to top Go down

Post by Jolena Wed Jan 26, 2022 10:36 pm

bluwavz wrote:  

I went to People twitter account to read the comments and it seems this tweet was taken down. I can't find it. Anyone else notice this? TIA
Jolena
Jolena

Female Posts : 4298

Back to top Go down

Post by gurlbrit Thu Jan 27, 2022 8:49 am

Jolena wrote:
bluwavz wrote:  

I went to People twitter account to read the comments and it seems this tweet was taken down. I can't find it. Anyone else notice this? TIA

If you click on the bottom of the post (under people.com) it takes you to the People website and the story.

I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear. ~Martin Luther King, Jr.
ad - JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4 - Page 45 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR253Ow-60TiHI_WfFAw57aXihRYDkVee0D2Kixr_9D0h6ZohGIWA    
gurlbrit
gurlbrit

Female Posts : 3837

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Mon Feb 14, 2022 5:55 pm

https://www.instagram.com/p/CZ-Lo_tjzrR/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Mon Feb 14, 2022 7:00 pm

This couple hustles! Good for them. I hope Jordan is as successful as Jesse Palmer in landing the hosting gigs!

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5312

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Feb 14, 2022 9:22 pm

OH boy, that looks interesting. laugh out loud

@Norcalgal Agreed, they don't quit and they are good at everything they are involved in. Right from the beginning they were hard at work at various projects. yes

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by vernie113 Fri May 06, 2022 11:32 pm

As I noted in a previous post, TBS is smart to latch on to the publicity and wall to wall coverage of the coming wedding of their hosts next week on May 14, 2022. Among all BN alumni, I personally think J&J had excellent strategic moves post-show to leverage their following esp Jojo's. If one remembers that J&J were in a business proposition and thats the reason for their partnership. How wrong can people be and be too easy to judge without really knowing the full story. They are probably one of the few that had a very good plan to leverage their partnership for their own long term goals in life. They did not linger in LA post engagement, they packed Jordan's stuff and moved to Dallas to start learning to know more about each other and live their lives before the show. Jordan started his sports broadcasting career a few weeks after they arrived in Dallas, traveling to Charlotte NC SEC studio to launch his now thriving career as a top college football analyst and SEC on air personality. Jojo continued her real estate developer of flipping houses for rental in the Dallas area and surrounding college campus of Waco. From her interview 2 years ago, she has a portfolio of 16 rental properties that her management company manages for her and Jordan now. They've launched an internet show, Engaged with Jojo and Jordan, hosted their own show on CXNBC they created Cash Pad, hosted Paramount's Battle of the Fittest Couples, and now they'll be hosting this new reality show on TBS in July 2022 , The Big D, they guest starred in the Bachelor show Listen to Your Heart, Jojo was tapped to replace Chris H for several episodes of Tahshia's season, a guest at Matt's season which unfortunately did not air, bought a property in Puerto Rico which they renovated and sold and now renovating their own house they bought in PR.
They are one of the more successful couples coming out of the franchise that made good outside of the BN umbrella. Now they are capping their life as a BN couple with the most awaited wedding of this franchise after the longest engagement in BN history of 6 years. You're doing this well and good luck in all your undertakings. The next milestone for thus couple is to give us their mini-mes soon. I hope we don't have to wait too long.

vernie113

Female Posts : 2307

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Sat May 14, 2022 10:15 pm

Congratulations to JoJo and Jordan!!

The Bachelorette's JoJo Fletcher and Jordan Rodgers Are Married: 'We Feel So Lucky!'

https://people.com/tv/the-bachelorette-jojo-fletcher-and-jordan-rodgers-married-wedding/
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 47 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46, 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4

+61
gurlbrit
HavaDrPepper
Fangirl26
provenceguy
nd4reality