SELECT CONTENT

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4

Page 44 of 47 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45, 46, 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ad - JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4 - Page 44 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4

Post by nd4reality Sun Mar 24, 2019 9:00 pm

Does any one know of an available clip that includes Jojos face on her season when she realized / was told that Jordan was being targeted by Chad ? TIA

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

ad - JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4 - Page 44 Empty Re: JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4

Post by aviej Mon Mar 25, 2019 9:29 am

@nd4reality I re-watched the scene with JoJo and Alex. The camera does not show JoJo's face when she finds out that Chad threatened Jordan. But here's a video recap from ET: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocxUCYjPjns&t=36s
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Mar 25, 2019 9:58 am

aviej wrote:@nd4reality I re-watched the scene with JoJo and Alex. The camera does not show JoJo's face when she finds out that Chad threatened Jordan. But here's a video recap from ET: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocxUCYjPjns&t=36s

Thank you. IIRC she got really concerned with it was Jordan who was Chads target.
T4P.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Mon Mar 25, 2019 1:05 pm

nd4reality wrote:Does any one know of an available clip that includes Jojos face on her season when she realized / was told that Jordan was being targeted by Chad ? TIA

Here is a link to the full episode. The scene starts at 1:09.
Note that this is a rather questionable site, and you would probably like to use an ad blocker to avoid some disturbing ads.
https://gorillavid.in/6958oftay0tf

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Mar 25, 2019 10:19 pm

@blueblues skipping this link since it has those popups but rewatching clips on YT.
Boy did she fall quick and pursue hard laugh out loud. IMO the others could really have gone home on night one. She was already gone when they were still in the mansion (ep3 ?).

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by provenceguy Mon Aug 26, 2019 4:35 pm

Jordan re-proposes and buys JoJo a new ring:

https://people.com/style/jojo-fletcher-second-engagement-ring-from-jordan-rodgers/
provenceguy
provenceguy

Female Posts : 1891

Back to top Go down

Post by Fangirl26 Mon Aug 26, 2019 6:25 pm

I'm not really a fan of JoJo's new ring. It's kind of meh but if she likes it that's all that matters
Fangirl26
Fangirl26

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Mon Aug 26, 2019 7:52 pm

That is a very unique setting with the hidden halo! I love it, so very pretty!

He was not my favourite during her season, but he certainly has proven himself to be a very loving fiancé these last three years.

They have accomplished so much already. They are both very business savvy and with very creative ideas.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by HavaDrPepper Mon Aug 26, 2019 8:31 pm

I love the ring even more now that I've seen the hidden halo. Very unique IMO. Some flash to the ring but very subtle. Her other ring was probably my favorite Neil Lane but still too flashy for me. So this one is very much my style. I also love that it is gold and silver. When I had my mom's diamond ring (that included my grandmother's engagement diamond) reset over 15 years ago, I chose a setting that was a combination gold and silver.

Now to see what kind of wedding ring she gets to go with it. Would love to see this in a setting where the wedding ring is very snug to the engagement ring.

HavaDrPepper

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Wed May 19, 2021 5:18 pm

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Wed May 19, 2021 7:48 pm

I like her attitude regarding the wedding. She's the bride and she should wait for what she wants.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5312

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Jan 26, 2022 3:41 am

bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 47 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45, 46, 47  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

JoJo Fletcher-Rodgers & Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - Discussion - #4

+61
gurlbrit
HavaDrPepper
Fangirl26
provenceguy
nd4reality