SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #8

Page 11 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamiggy - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #8 - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #8

Post by bluejay25 Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:56 am

A1day1 wrote:Am I the only one who thought he didn't look sad? laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud Both he AND Peter seemed just fine that night IMO.

Not at all. I didn't think Bryan looked sad, to me he look distracted and maybe at times even disinterested. That IG video by Josiah is what started to lead me down the Bryan is F1 path. Along with the fan photo, where I thought Bryan was being almost "extra" about not having contact with female fans. That night just seemed so "Bryan has something else/someone else on his mind."

I also thought the toast between Josiah and Will to Rachel right in front of Bryan, would've been so odd if Bryan was F2 unless they were trying to be shady, and I don't read either Josiah and Will that way. But, really the photos from the night are open to interpretation - Josiah and Will may not even know who won, maybe the toast was meant as way to try to get Bryan to spill.  But IMO, that night just seemed to support Bryan as F1.

Overall, Peter, Bryan and Eric all look equally at ease on social media in my opinion. But, I don't think any of them would be presenting themselves as sad of SM anyway. It was a unique experience for all of them, they are with friends and family again, and each of them is going to gain something really great from this experience in one way or another.

bluejay25

Back to top Go down

teamiggy - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #8 - Page 11 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #8

Post by Ladybug82 Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:59 am

SFoster wrote:
sophienette wrote:
SFoster wrote:But can't the producers just hand the contestant their phone, sit with them while they reactivate, have them do actiivty, to throw people off who they know are going by that?  They are trying hard this season. I know in the past, contestant(s) have had access to their phone during filming. If they are trying to foil the season, couldn't they do this?  It just seems like common sense to me. JMO

TPTB do not care that much! Especially not about F3/4,

They keep F2 until after F1 and lead head home to keep that mistery, they dont care about the rest.

They don't care unless this is the "first" season where it's really foiled. Like who everyone thinks is F3/F4 is really F1/F2. That's all I'm saying. Everything seems different about this season. Especially the episode spoilers lacking so many details. And RS's "source" just telling him the spoiler.  Didn't RS say after Des's season that he was not going to post a spoiler without video proof?  I distinctly remember him saying this, that he only had a photo, and he was not going to make that mistake again. But he  didn't get the spoiler for Kaitlyn's season either. And now he says his source told him this and that. He never mentioned having proof. He even said we would have to wait and see. JMO  I don't think this season is "ordinary". Hugesmile

This is not the first season for a foiler.  And IMO TPTB/show are not doing anything extra to prove or disprove spoilers or cause a foiler.  

And IMO there are not that many new firsts, its a pretty typical season storyboard and edit wise, so far.

Dean is F4, Eric is F3 and we're working to figure out who for sure is F1/2 out of Bryan and Peter.  RS spoilers aside, we have info sleuthed to confirm that much.

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Jun 09, 2017 11:59 am

If Bryan seemed to be happy and partied all night with his friends, some people would also say he's too happy to be f1. F1 or f2, Bryan and Peter still have a life outside of the show. I would not be surprised if both hang out with friends and have a good time. All Jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:03 pm

sdmom wrote:If Bryan seemed to be happy and partied all night with his friends, some people would also say he's too happy to be f1. F1 or f2, Bryan and Peter still have a life outside of the show. I would not be surprised if both hang out with friends and have a good time. All Jmo.

Agreed! And being engaged/married doesn't preclude you from going out anyway.  I never get that thought.  Many of my friends are married, that doesn't stop us from having girls nights or their Husbands/SOs from having guy nights.  A good relationship needs a mix of both IMO.  I don't fault either one if they go out and hang with friends especially when they are in from out of town.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:05 pm

Has there been a prior season where the last HTD filmed was not the F1?  I'm just asking because I couldn't find one, but I only starting watching at Desiree's season and couldn't find all the spoilers going back. I'm just curious.

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:08 pm

pvpr wrote:
Lara wrote:
pvpr wrote:Damn, I had only seen the IG story where Bryan was on his phone, not the other ones. He looks really sad. I suppose it could be because Rachel's great grandmother had just passed away and he's sad for her/wishes he could be with her, but yeah... definitely makes me scratch Every time I think I've settled on believing a spoiler, something surfaces that puts me back at square one laugh out loud

Yeah, I had been paying attention to the malign a toast snap that I hadn't even really looked at the others and he definitely seems sad and defeated to me. And Peter seems SO happy in his. It's possible that Bryan was just sad about the great grandmother and Peter was just happy to be done with filming but...When you hear hoofbeats, look for horses, not zebras, right?

I'm back to definitely thinking Peter won. IMO.
"Definitely" is a dangerous word when it comes to this season laugh out loud ITA with you though. I'm cautiously back on the "Peter is F1" side of things, however I fully reserve the right to change my mind a hundred more times between now and the finale laugh out loud

LOL, true, true. I'm sure I'll be back to thinking it's definitely Bryan in about 12 seconds.

It's also making me second guess that "and I'm falling in love" SC that seemed like such a huge Bryan clue yesterday. Now I'm thinking that it would actually fit better for Peter if Rachel is saying "you won't be able to tell", so it would be more surprising to viewers if she ended up with Peter despite saying and feeling that about Bryan two episodes earlier, IMO. I just can't tell anymore. Can't Rachel just pull a Kaitlyn and make this easy for me? I don't know how the unspoiled peeps do it!

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:09 pm

SFoster wrote:Has there been a prior season where the last HTD filmed was not the F1?  I'm just asking because I couldn't find one, but I only starting watching at Desiree's season and couldn't find all the spoilers going back. I'm just curious.

Yes - usually HTDs order have more to do with location and ease from getting from one to another vs F1. I think the order shown may have some impact.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:12 pm

@SFoster Josh was filmed 3rd, Chris Siegfried was filmed 1st, Jef was filmed 2nd. There doesn't seem to be a correlation between filming HTD's & F1 IMO

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:12 pm

When she says I'm falling in love during the HTD, it made me think of when nick said he was "falling for Rachel 100%", then proceeded to eliminate her. So hard to tell though! I keep going back and forth on these guys.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:14 pm

A1day1 wrote:When she says I'm falling in love during the HTD, it made me think of when nick said he was "falling for Rachel 100%", then proceeded to eliminate her. So hard to tell though! I keep going back and forth on these guys.

I don't know...her face after she says that is just full of so much genuine joy and love. It seemed like a very genuine moment to me, whereas Nick saying that always felt like it was lacking sincerity.

I agree though, it's super hard to tell.

Back to top Go down

Post by bluejay25 Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:16 pm

I know, but Rachel says this in an interview. Nick never said that about Rachel in an interview. I feel like there's a difference there? Like admitting it to another person/camera, a la when Des told CH she was in love with Brooks - it is vulnerable honesty being shared about someone else to another. I want it to be Peter, but I feel like that "Falling in love" statement is a point for Bryan, and I would not be surprised if we never see that clip if Bryan is F1.

Last edited by bluejay25 on Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

bluejay25

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:18 pm

There are too many clues for both guys. Can someone Pm me when we have more concrete evidence of who it is? It's all too much laugh out loud.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 10, 11, 12 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #8

+55
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
lleyki
chocolatebrownies
Seabear
Acrunch
hae1001
Dessler
pavalygurl
ajax518
bluwavz
BachS8