SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #8

Page 12 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamiggy - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #8 - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #8

Post by mercieme Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:19 pm

Historically has the preview of the lead saying they are falling in love or in love coincided with who ended up as the F1? I can't recollect but just wondering anyoe has observed this pattern in prior seasons.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

teamiggy - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #8 - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #8

Post by nd4reality Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:25 pm

Yes - Des's season. That clip where she was crying and confirmed that she had fallen in love was after her FD/LCD with Chris and sleuths here matched that scene up.
That was one of the best clues in that season that confirmed Chris instead of the return of Brooks as so many hoped.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:27 pm

@mercieme For JoJo's season, they showed both Robby and Jordan saying they are falling in love with her.

For Rachel's, the preview has been more PRO Bryan than Peter, IMO.

Last edited by Cila51290 on Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:28 pm; edited 1 time in total
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by SFoster Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:28 pm

ReneeM wrote:@SFoster Josh was filmed 3rd, Chris Siegfried was filmed 1st, Jef was filmed 2nd. There doesn't seem to be a correlation between filming HTD's & F1 IMO

Thanks, ReneeM!! Nothing to see there. laugh out loud

SFoster

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:41 pm

Not sure if this has been discussed before but does this post from Bryan on his insta on Premier night indicate that he was not "sucessful" during the season ?

thebryanabasoloNervous, excited, anxious, confident, terrified etc etc... such a mixed bag of emotions for me on this night, but when it was all said and done it turned out to be one of the funniest and most memorable of my life

Link :
https://www.instagram.com/p/BUaVe4vDZYH/?taken-by=thebryanabasolo

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:43 pm

I thought he was just talking about the first night itself, not the season.

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:48 pm

But I actually think it's a clue FOR Bryan because one of his emotions is Confident. We all know how many times Rachel uses that word to describe her f1.
See, all things are open to interpretation and it's so funny how we look at the same thing and have different opinions.
Jmo.

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:53 pm

IMO Bryan's post was to note the mixed bag of emotions he felt that night 1, yes he was confident but he was also terrified according to him. It will be good to see if he continues to get this in your face edit that folks are alluding to because for the South Carolina episode vids that leaked, Bryan stayed mostly in the middle of the pack with Will and was not near Rachel to my recollection.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:54 pm

Well I have one more for ya'll to chew on slightly. He put out a post thanking his friend for his recent experience. It seemed a very positive post.

thebryanabasoloJust wanted to give a shout to my dear friend @pauldine for being the sole reason I was able to live out the most incredible experience of my life! That phone call on that fateful day has forever changed me! I appreciate you and I cannot thank you enough Diddy!!

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:55 pm

Yeah, I keep going back to the "phone call on that fateful day has forever changed me". Seems very F1-y to me.

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:59 pm

Yeah, every interview or social media remarks are open for interpretation. Even who they follow, not follow or comments they liked etc. What usually gives them away for real is their whereabouts. But it can be hard to sleuth if the person is not very active on social media or has it locked down.

"Most incredible experience of his life". Hm, either he's F1 or the producers promised him the Bachelor gig. I don't know Bryan's definition but I wouldn't call it the "most incredible experience of my life" just being a regular Bachelor reject.

Last edited by makeover on Fri Jun 09, 2017 1:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by quietpal Fri Jun 09, 2017 1:02 pm

bluejay25 wrote:
A1day1 wrote:Am I the only one who thought he didn't look sad? laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud Both he AND Peter seemed just fine that night IMO.

Not at all. I didn't think Bryan looked sad, to me he look distracted and maybe at times even disinterested. That IG video by Josiah is what started to lead me down the Bryan is F1 path. Along with the fan photo, where I thought Bryan was being almost "extra" about not having contact with female fans. That night just seemed so "Bryan has something else/someone else on his mind."

I also thought the toast between Josiah and Will to Rachel right in front of Bryan, would've been so odd if Bryan was F2 unless they were trying to be shady, and I don't read either Josiah and Will that way. But, really the photos from the night are open to interpretation - Josiah and Will may not even know who won, maybe the toast was meant as way to try to get Bryan to spill.  But IMO, that night just seemed to support Bryan as F1.

Overall, Peter, Bryan and Eric all look equally at ease on social media in my opinion. But, I don't think any of them would be presenting themselves as sad of SM anyway. It was a unique experience for all of them, they are with friends and family again, and each of them is going to gain something really great from this experience in one way or another.
:yes: I agree with all of this.

quietpal

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 79 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 45 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #8

+55
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
lleyki
chocolatebrownies
Seabear
Acrunch
hae1001
Dessler
pavalygurl
ajax518
bluwavz
BachS8