SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #8

Page 21 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #8 - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #8

Post by Guest Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:16 pm

Is Caila in her 20s? That might explain the follow.

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #8 - Page 21 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #8

Post by stuckinsc Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:18 pm

If, Bryan is F2 and if he likes Caila, then I say good taste Bryan Caila is one amazing young woman. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:19 pm

MissSid wrote:Is Caila in her 20s? That might explain the follow.

giggling I see what you did there

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:28 pm

ReneeM wrote:
emusha wrote:Interesting - who else has Bryan followed? Olivia does that recap with her, right?

As bleu pointed out, he didn't follow Sharleen (who's been VERY pro Bryan), Or Olivia, who does the recaps with Caila.

I think it was mentioned he follows Lauren Hussey.? That is even more random imo lool it could be just random Bach follows I don't know..

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:31 pm

@Carine Is that the girl from the last BIP? Jen's friend? Long blond hair I think she's a teacher?
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:35 pm

@MissSid laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud That's hilarious laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:36 pm

I would be very happy if Caila and Bryan were an item if he's not the F1.

We'll continue to keep tabs on SM to see if there are any clues connecting unbutton guy with Bryan.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:36 pm

@emusha she was on Nick's season, left the first or 2nd night, the one involved in the Luke drama.

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:41 pm

@Carine ohh gotcha! she's a hottie.
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:46 pm

@ReneeM and @A1day1 I told y'all the Miami Mack was going to be my comic relief for this season. And now I'm seeing there is tea spilled about him having been on a reality show called The Player of all things?! You can't make this stuff up cantstopl rofl

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:52 pm

It was more than 12 years ago when he was, imo, young and foolish...

Anyway, Peter's newest follow is random. Where is Rachel??

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 09, 2017 8:57 pm

Oh, almost everyone does silly things when they are young. But when you are still using cheesy pickup artist lines when you are pushing 40, then I am going to laugh.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 21 of 79 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 20, 21, 22 ... 50 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #8

+55
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
lleyki
chocolatebrownies
Seabear
Acrunch
hae1001
Dessler
pavalygurl
ajax518
bluwavz
BachS8