SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #8

Page 31 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

meday - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #8 - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #8

Post by ReneeM Sat Jun 10, 2017 1:08 am

@nd4reality I don't know if he's at a SHV. No clue where he is. I'm just pointing out that he posted something, the same way I noted when Bryan posted something. Just for the record & discussion. These people are making my head hurt laugh out loud

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

meday - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #8 - Page 31 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #8

Post by nd4reality Sat Jun 10, 2017 1:09 am

Dookam23 wrote:@nd4reality Im sorry but what does SVH mean? im a little late!

Sorry that should read SHV !

I.e safe  house visit.

Last edited by nd4reality on Sat Jun 10, 2017 1:09 am; edited 1 time in total

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sat Jun 10, 2017 1:09 am

Dookam23 wrote:@umngirl yeah he didn't post it immediately.

But it had to be today. 25 hours ago it was dark in Madison. So that was filmed earlier today. Not sure what it means if anything. Do we even know this weekend is a SHV? If it's not this weekend my guess is next weekend will be.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Jun 10, 2017 1:10 am

Dookam23 wrote:@nd4reality Im sorry but what does SVH mean? im a little late!

SHV means safe house visit when Rachel and her F1 are on lock down over the weekend to spend time together.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Jun 10, 2017 1:11 am

ReneeM wrote:@nd4reality I don't know if he's at a SHV. No clue where he is. I'm just pointing out that he posted something, the same way I noted when Bryan posted something. Just for the record & discussion. These people are making my head hurt laugh out loud

Thanks. They sure are mine laugh out loud.

What was the posting about?

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sat Jun 10, 2017 1:11 am

Next week is Bryan one on one date given we will have two episodes (Mon and Tue).
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Jun 10, 2017 1:12 am

Posted this in another thread but possible that this is not an SHV weekend. SHVs can be every 3 weeks as well because some couples have alluded to this post show. I believe July 4th weekend (though it falls on a Tues this year) is typically an SHV as well. So it makes sense to me that this weekend potentially may not be an SHV so the weekend of Jun 16 to 18 and then Jun 30 to Jul 2 can be SHV weekends....just by own speculation though.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sat Jun 10, 2017 1:14 am

ElonM wrote:Next week is Bryan one on one date given we will have two episodes (Mon and Tue).

Yes we will still see Brian's one on one the same week we should have just on Tuesday versus Monday. If I can't of the episodes right
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat Jun 10, 2017 1:14 am

nd4reality wrote:
ReneeM wrote:@nd4reality I don't know if he's at a SHV. No clue where he is. I'm just pointing out that he posted something, the same way I noted when Bryan posted something. Just for the record & discussion. These people are making my head hurt laugh out loud

Thanks. They sure are mine laugh out loud.

What was the posting about?

It was a video of his friend wake boarding on a lake. I think he's the one taking the video, the voice is kinda hard to tell if it's him but I think it was his laugh

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Sat Jun 10, 2017 1:16 am

Topazgold wrote:@BachelorBabe512 
That looks like the exact video Peter posted on IG back on June 20, 2016. The shorts his friend is wearing are the exact same one, IMO

It's different. The shorts are different as well as the background. I think it's probably the same lake but different angles and definitely different days.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Sat Jun 10, 2017 1:16 am

With IG stories you can't really tell when it was filmed. It depends on when it was saved. The video could be from today or 3 years ago. A solid proof will fall through soon enough...just wait.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Jun 10, 2017 1:17 am

While SHV have been near lakes (andi josh iirc) I doubt they would have company. So that rules Peter out from a SHV this weekend if there is one? Jmo

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 31 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #8

+55
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
lleyki
chocolatebrownies
Seabear
Acrunch
hae1001
Dessler
pavalygurl
ajax518
bluwavz
BachS8