SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #8

Page 32 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

meday - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #8 - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #8

Post by Loulou Sat Jun 10, 2017 1:33 am

Ok so today Bryan posted a post on Insta with him upfront and Peter and Dean shaded in the background with #mood then likes a photo on Rachel's inst. I'm wondering if he is not happy with the popularity/support the other two are receiving given he is meant to be spoiltF1??? IMO he may be a little put out and his ego not coping. IMO he is attention seeking - sorry but this is my opinion. However given P has now just downloaded a inst story it maybe all tb inspired? Who knows but like everyone else it is very confusing. Hoping for airport sighting asap for my sanity.

Loulou

Female Posts : 966

Back to top Go down

meday - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #8 - Page 32 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #8

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jun 10, 2017 1:35 am

Maybe he's the F1 and he misses her if this isn't a SHV weekend.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71471

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by BacheloretteFan425 Sat Jun 10, 2017 1:38 am

Wow I didn't even see that at first but you are right peter and dean are blurred the other two guys kind of but u can tell he intentionally blurred peter and dean. Welp I think that's the biggest clue because it's so him to do that and probably his way of venting and kind of be subtle about him probably being upset about all th chatter

BacheloretteFan425

Back to top Go down

Post by makeover Sat Jun 10, 2017 1:45 am

LOL, I guess we all see what we want to see because it is obvious to me the further away they are from him, the more blurred out they will look, because he is the focal point in the pic and that's usually how the tilt shift filter works.

Poor Bryan, almost everything he does is viewed under shady-glasses. :detective

makeover

Back to top Go down

Post by Dookam23 Sat Jun 10, 2017 1:50 am

I remember seeing this while watching the latest bachelorette episode, and i remember everyone being blurred except Bryan.. I don't think he would intentionally blur out dean and Peter.. He's also following Dean ..
Dookam23
Dookam23

Back to top Go down

Post by BacheloretteFan425 Sat Jun 10, 2017 1:53 am

I guess I'm sure he has many nice photos but he did choose that photo and now that he's also likes Rachel's photo idk all seems very odd like he wants us to know he's f1 in his own way---unless he is being told by producers what to post on sm which is very possible-- they could all be getting told what to do with their sm since there's so much talk and confusion and they want to keep people guessing imo

BacheloretteFan425

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Sat Jun 10, 2017 1:57 am

Dookam23 wrote:I remember seeing this while watching the latest bachelorette episode, and i remember everyone being blurred except Bryan.. I don't think he  would intentionally blur out dean and Peter.. He's also following Dean ..

I rewatched the episode today, they weren't blurred during it. He definitely intentionally blurred them out IMO. It's just not that deep though to me, blurring them out isn't a diss, he's just the focal point of his pic. It's like when Kim Kardashian cropped her baby out of a pic on IG, I'm sure she loves her baby, but you gotta do what you gotta do when you think you look really good in a pic but the others aren't camera ready laugh out loud JMO.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Dookam23 Sat Jun 10, 2017 2:05 am

@ReneeM Oh damnnn you're right... just watched it on 1:20:10

https://gomovies.to/film/the-bachelorette-season-13-20771/watching.html?ep=655123
Dookam23
Dookam23

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Sat Jun 10, 2017 2:51 am

With  Bryan's sm activity since FRC, especially yesterday (fri) it raises the question for me - Rachel is an intelligent, career oriented woman why would she and her family be happy with his sm behaviour? Love only goes so far imo. To me it appears immature for. 37yr old man Esp if he is F1 and not something R would agree with even if tb approved. Jmo

Loulou

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Sat Jun 10, 2017 2:55 am

Sorry double post. also Rachel is stating in all her interviews that people will not be able to determine her F1 - Bs sm activity is undermining her credibility imo

Loulou

Back to top Go down

Post by gramercypark10 Sat Jun 10, 2017 3:04 am

Loulou wrote:With  Bryan's sm activity since FRC, especially yesterday (fri) it raises the question for me - Rachel is an intelligent, career oriented woman why would she and her family be happy with his sm behaviour? Love only goes so far imo. To me it appears immature for. 37yr old man Esp if he is F1 and not something R would agree with even if tb approved. Jmo

Do you mean who he is following now?

gramercypark10

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Sat Jun 10, 2017 3:42 am

No Gramercypark his sm activity yesterday (fri) more so, as appears imo he is trying to attract attention to himself. Just doesn't sit right with me. He knows the tb rules and yet posts altered photos of himself with shaded P & D in background?? Then likes R photo?? All within a few hours?? IMO seems immature and unRachel. If B is F1 then why the need?  To me he comes across as a very secure confident man, especially with woman??

Loulou

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #8

+55
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
lleyki
chocolatebrownies
Seabear
Acrunch
hae1001
Dessler
pavalygurl
ajax518
bluwavz
BachS8