SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #8

Page 6 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamiggy - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #8 - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #8

Post by Cila51290 Fri Jun 09, 2017 9:08 am

Yea but one is still out with his boys for drinks while her grandmother passed away. The other is building a bouncy house castle. Happy or not, we didn't see Peter use his phone to say he didn't console her. He could've texted her and just went about finishing building the castle right after. We also don't know when exactly her grandmother passed away. JMO
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

teamiggy - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #8 - Page 6 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #8

Post by Tiggerlgh Fri Jun 09, 2017 9:20 am

Cila51290 wrote:Yea but one is still out with his boys for drinks while her grandmother passed away. The other is building a bouncy house castle. Happy or not, we didn't see Peter use his phone to say he didn't console her. He could've texted her and just went about finishing building the castle right after. We also don't know when exactly her grandmother passed away. JMO

The guys were in Miami right but not from there? I would still keep plans if I was him if I couldn't be with my fiancé but him being on his phone all night does make me go hmmm. If they all are from/I've in Miami I wlll change my thoughts
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 09, 2017 9:21 am

Tiggerlgh wrote:
Cila51290 wrote:Yea but one is still out with his boys for drinks while her grandmother passed away. The other is building a bouncy house castle. Happy or not, we didn't see Peter use his phone to say he didn't console her. He could've texted her and just went about finishing building the castle right after. We also don't know when exactly her grandmother passed away. JMO

The guys were in Miami right but not from there?  I would still keep plans if I was him if I couldn't be with my fiancé but him being on his phone all night does make me go hmmm. If they all are from/I've in Miami I wlll change my thoughts

I believe they are from Miami

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri Jun 09, 2017 9:25 am

Yup. Tbh it could be spun either way tbh. He was still throwing down shots with the boys. Not too somber I guess. JMO.

teamiggy - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #8 - Page 6 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Fri Jun 09, 2017 9:26 am

sophienette wrote:
Tiggerlgh wrote:

The guys were in Miami right but not from there?  I would still keep plans if I was him if I couldn't be with my fiancé but him being on his phone all night does make me go hmmm. If they all are from/I've in Miami I wlll change my thoughts

I believe they are from Miami

Josiah is listed as Tallahassee or maybe Jacksonville, which are about a five to seven hour drive from Miami depending on traffic. FL is a deceptively long state. JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Fri Jun 09, 2017 9:28 am

Cila51290 wrote:And if Peter's F2, he needs to be a little more sad cause boy is grinning from ear to ear since the show ended. laugh out loud Suspect

IMO It's hard to be sad when you are getting your pick of 25 new faces (maybe 1-2 known faces) pretty soon. laugh out loud It's like the comment he liked and I agree with him/his friend- 'Best Strategy is to come in second'  :gotcha: The stars aligned for him IMO.

Who was it that had followed him once the new spoiler got out? We can expect to see her next season I think. Hugesmile

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Fri Jun 09, 2017 9:32 am

bleuberry wrote:

Yup. Tbh it could be spun either way tbh. He was still throwing down shots with the boys. Not too somber I guess. JMO.
Dr Double Trouble just looked drunk to me, not sad.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by 2observe Fri Jun 09, 2017 9:33 am

Where was Eric during the time that Rachel lost her grandmother? I haven't ruled him out as F1 yet.
2observe
2observe

Female Posts : 3306

Back to top Go down

Post by gramercypark10 Fri Jun 09, 2017 9:34 am

Ol does anyone have  the video of the bouncy castle. Lol But without seeing it I'm assuming he was building the castle during the day or was he building it at night? Do we know if her great grandmother died that day, or the day before? Who was he building the bouncy castle for?

gramercypark10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 09, 2017 9:34 am

Eric was literally liking booty pics/half naked pics of girls like, 3 days after the FRC. I'm ruling him out just based on that, since that doesn't exactly seem like a guy who "really, really, really" loves Rachel IMO.

Last edited by pvpr on Fri Jun 09, 2017 9:36 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by gramercypark10 Fri Jun 09, 2017 9:36 am

Alanna wrote:
bleuberry wrote:

Dr Double Trouble just looked drunk to me, not sad.
It actually wasn't at the bar I was talking about him at the apartment tbh

gramercypark10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 09, 2017 9:44 am

2observe wrote:Where was Eric during the time that Rachel lost her grandmother?  I haven't ruled him out as F1 yet.
Didn't Rachel say her winner is the guy who "has it all together"? Eric can't even keep his emotions together for longer than 5 minutes, he's one of the last guys this season I would say "has it all together" 
imo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 79 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 42 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #8

+55
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
lleyki
chocolatebrownies
Seabear
Acrunch
hae1001
Dessler
pavalygurl
ajax518
bluwavz
BachS8