SELECT CONTENT

Robby Hayes - BIP 4 - Discussion

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bip - Robby Hayes - BIP 4 - Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: Robby Hayes - BIP 4 - Discussion

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:48 pm

Robby is creepy and Amanda is a fame whore. There. I said it. laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

bip - Robby Hayes - BIP 4 - Discussion - Page 6 Empty Re: Robby Hayes - BIP 4 - Discussion

Post by ReneeM Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:05 pm

@aviej Amanda's saying a guy he allegedly hooked up with in NYC messaged her with pics laugh out loud. To be clear I'm not laughing at his sexual preferences, just that he was trying to embarrass Amanda and ended up putting info out there he would prefer to stay private, as evidenced by how quickly he deleted the video after someone on twitter pointed it out to him.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:07 pm

Wow! Ok thanks @ReneeM!
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Linds911 Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:23 pm

Dang I wish I had the $$ for an annual pass! It's been years since I've had one and seems Amanda was paying for 4! Maybe I should start shilling what she is laugh out loud

Robby is just a fool.

I know we can reach the stars, You've already hung the moon  PINKHEART
No, I never knew a love like this, Now we're picking purple irises  bip - Robby Hayes - BIP 4 - Discussion - Page 6 1f49c

bip - Robby Hayes - BIP 4 - Discussion - Page 6 8367-910 bip - Robby Hayes - BIP 4 - Discussion - Page 6 I_got_13 bip - Robby Hayes - BIP 4 - Discussion - Page 6 E5kqdm15 bip - Robby Hayes - BIP 4 - Discussion - Page 6 Father11
Linds911
Linds911

Female Posts : 11973

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Apr 11, 2018 9:31 pm

& that email where he tried to make a dig at her boob job  bip - Robby Hayes - BIP 4 - Discussion - Page 6 1f615. What a d*ck imo.

Last edited by ReneeM on Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:40 pm; edited 1 time in total

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:29 pm

They are both immature idiots IMHO who let their so called fame get to them. How could she not noticed, for months, that she was paying for Disney passes? and how could he have the nerve to just let her pay for it?

What's worse is she now goes public to show everyone what an airhead she is by paying for it in the first place, and he tries to win her back with the dumb a$$ compliment?

It's really sad to see some former contestants that get lost and haven't a clue about being a responsible adult IMHO.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Apr 11, 2018 10:39 pm

Amanda didn't name any names though. Robby's the one who decided to share their emails with the world (including her address) and then her old texts as well in some deluded attempt to make her look like a "crazy woman". Instead he just made himself look like a crazy condescending a-hole. JMO.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Apr 11, 2018 11:34 pm

Why does a grown man have a Disney pass anyway? I get her, she has kids. I get he may want to go to see it once or a few times, but a monthly pass??? He needs to go that much? Idiot. I never saw the attraction for him and his poof hair.  bip - Robby Hayes - BIP 4 - Discussion - Page 6 1838857674

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 12, 2018 12:08 am

Sprite wrote:Why does a grown man have a Disney pass anyway? I get her, she has kids. I get he may want to go to see it once or a few times, but a monthly pass??? He needs to go that much? Idiot. I never saw the attraction for him and his poof hair.  bip - Robby Hayes - BIP 4 - Discussion - Page 6 1838857674

I know grown men that don't even live near Disney that have Disney passes. One lives in northern Alabama. Another lives in North Carolina. Neither of them have young children.

Some people just love Disney whether it be DisneyLand or DisneyWorld.

FWIW, my cousin has an annual pass to WDW. They do live about 20 minutes away but they go over there quite often just for dinner. There are some pretty nice places to eat there.

Back to top Go down

Post by quick_dry Thu Apr 12, 2018 4:45 am

Link to frame by frame of the video: https://bit.ly/2qoHfdA

The only bits altered from the originals are the blurring on Amanda's home address
quick_dry
quick_dry

Male Posts : 53

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Thu Apr 12, 2018 6:04 am

They are both immature people. Maybe they deserve each other. I was surprised to see his thread this morning. Hopefully this will all die down and they will disappear into the sunset, so to speak. JMHO.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Apr 12, 2018 9:00 am

I continue to be sorry for those little girls.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Robby Hayes - BIP 4 - Discussion

+29
Newto
quick_dry
Linds911
Mommyof2
Aria