SELECT CONTENT

Robby Hayes - BIP 4 - Discussion

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

bip - Robby Hayes - BIP 4 - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Robby Hayes - BIP 4 - Discussion

Post by ReneeM Wed Apr 11, 2018 5:46 pm

GUYS Robby & Amanda are fighting on twitter and Robby's posting emails and there was a video of him scrolling through his texts from her super fast to show that she's always texting him I guess. He's since deleted the video but a wonderful human on twitter took a SC of a portion of the texts (there was a lot) and WHEW! He told on himself hehehe  rotfl

EDIT: Tweet got deleted, here's the SC that was posted
bip - Robby Hayes - BIP 4 - Discussion - Page 5 Rubby10

Last edited by ReneeM on Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:39 pm; edited 1 time in total

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

bip - Robby Hayes - BIP 4 - Discussion - Page 5 Empty Re: Robby Hayes - BIP 4 - Discussion

Post by Guest Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:13 pm

Yeah, that has been quite entertaining...

And, all because she has a new debit card and Disney can't renew his annual pass membership because the card was declined!

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:38 pm

Omg these kids trashing each other....soo entertaining.

Last edited by mysthelma on Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:56 pm; edited 1 time in total

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  bip - Robby Hayes - BIP 4 - Discussion - Page 5 1f49b  bip - Robby Hayes - BIP 4 - Discussion - Page 5 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Apr 11, 2018 6:41 pm

So Robby swings both ways? (According to Amanda's texts). In other news, water is wet. laugh out loud
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Aria Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:24 pm

Oh, man. Robby is such a garbage human being. And Amanda is actually much funnier and snarkier than I realized.

Aria

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:46 pm

He really is the WORST! Okay, tied with Josh perhaps, but they're both garbage. JMOAA.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:50 pm

So he tried to expose her for texting him unwantedly and got caught texting her himself? What's his problem?
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by blueblues Wed Apr 11, 2018 7:56 pm

Aria wrote:Oh, man. Robby is such a garbage human being. And Amanda is actually much funnier and snarkier than I realized.
Tell me about it! This seems to be how it started. https://imgur.com/a/Itpzl

If I understand it correctly Robby was concerned that Amanda had failed the payment for his Disneyland pass.  rofl

And then this.  bip - Robby Hayes - BIP 4 - Discussion - Page 5 2292733854
Robby: BTW… Nice new tits.
Amanda: Oh thanks Robby. You are such a gem, as usual.

blueblues

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:01 pm

He was pissed that she stopped paying his Disneyland pass?? Seriously? Why wouldn't he put his own details there and pay for it himself? Why was she paying for his in the first place? So many questions and he's just ugh. Jmo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:11 pm

Cocoasneeze wrote:He was pissed that she stopped paying his Disneyland pass?? Seriously? Why wouldn't he put his own details there and pay for it himself? Why was she paying for his in the first place? So many questions and he's just ugh. Jmo.

Exactly!

Evidently the email came to him that payment couldn't be made because of an expired card so he emailed her about it. She had forgotten she was paying for it (must have been on a monthly payment plan... I would sure keep track of any payments I was making and question something like that). He then mentioned they might just send her to collections for non-payment.

Several posters on reddit were thinking that if it was her account, he couldn't access it. Then a poster said if he was getting the email about it, he could easily go in and make payment himself... especially if the former method of payment had expired. They know because they are a Disney pass holder themselves!

Then all the crap hit the fan and exploded!

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:29 pm

Spoiled brat. Get a job. Pay your own bills.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by aviej Wed Apr 11, 2018 8:45 pm

ReneeM wrote:GUYS Robby & Amanda are fighting on twitter and Robby's posting emails and there was a video of him scrolling through his texts from her super fast to show that she's always texting him I guess. He's since deleted the video but a wonderful human on twitter took a SC of a portion of the texts (there was a lot) and WHEW! He told on himself hehehe  rotfl

EDIT: Tweet got deleted, here's the SC that was posted
bip - Robby Hayes - BIP 4 - Discussion - Page 5 Rubby10

I can't read the text in the messages. What does it say?
aviej
aviej

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Robby Hayes - BIP 4 - Discussion

+29
Newto
quick_dry
Linds911
Mommyof2
Aria