SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 5-6 - June 26-27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 45 of 60 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 52 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 5-6 - June 26-27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 5-6 - June 26-27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by mizzoufan Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:29 pm

nutty1 wrote:
Alanna wrote:
bleuberry wrote:Not just Peter fans, IMO fans of the show in general haven't been receptive to Bryan. I think we hold the largest Bryan fan base on the Web here.
They're framing him as an untrustworthy player. Maybe he is one, I don't know, but the edit is doing him no favors and I expect it to continue.

I don't think Bryan's edit is bad. Why do you think that? Maybe I am just not paying attention as much as I should, LOL!
I don't see him getting a bad edit either

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 5-6 - June 26-27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 5-6 - June 26-27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Guest Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:29 pm

episode 5 and peter still cannot remove the broom he has in the place that never see the sun.....

he cannot say a full sentence without stopping a couple times in the middle

finally, if a guy refuse the obvious come kiss me now.... i do not want to think what will happen on their honeymoon night.... reviewing their preups to see if they did not forget something

i made my mind.... peter is boring and i sure do not want to see a full season of him

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:30 pm

SFoster wrote:IMO, there is something seriously off about Peter. I have my opinions, which I will not voice.  laugh out loud

ITA  :yes:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:31 pm

mercieme wrote:Bryan's IG following was about 50K prior to the episode tonight and now it's about 53K. Dean and Peter's IG growth grew exponentially in comparison post their SDs. It might be that Bryan is not translating with the key demographics of this show that are SM savvy. But SM is what I use to guage their popularity wth the general viewing audience...jmo.

Not surprised. I just hope the comments don't get to Rachel. She should prob reach out to JoJo again.

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 5-6 - June 26-27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 45 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:32 pm

I just watched Bryan and Rachel's date. I have no problem with him. I like him.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:33 pm

Other than Lee that evidence has come out in the form of SM tweets he had on a particular issue, I really don't know who has something off with them or not outta all the guys on the show. Specific to Peter his fellow cast mates have said nothing but great things about him. I guess if some thing is off with him, it will come out in due course....jmho.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:33 pm

bleuberry wrote:
mercieme wrote:Bryan's IG following was about 50K prior to the episode tonight and now it's about 53K. Dean and Peter's IG growth grew exponentially in comparison post their SDs. It might be that Bryan is not translating with the key demographics of this show that are SM savvy. But SM is what I use to guage their popularity wth the general viewing audience...jmo.

Not surprised. I just hope the comments don't get to Rachel. She should prob reach out to JoJo again.
Don't think they're friends at all.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:35 pm

lleyki wrote:So I missed the entire first hour since I'm on a work trip and then the second hour was talking on the phone so was watching but not hearing anything. So I'll have to watch later but just a quick question - so did Rachel really take her clothes off, along with Peter, go into a hot tub to makeout heavily with him, all while the other guys on the group date just waited for them to get back.

Then they proceeded to put their clothes back on and just mosey on back in there? And I thought Farmer Chris running off to his private concert with Britt and leaving the other women hanging was the weirdest group date behavior ever. Also, I hated everything about Rachel's outfit for the night portion of that group date. The too short leather skirt with thigh high suede boots - really?

And finally, Rachel continues to be very aggressive in her makeouts with Peter. Rachel is to Peter who Bryan is too her. In that hot tub, she was practically overwhelming him. He seemed into it and the chemistry is definitely getting better but she was still the aggressor in my opinion. Whereas when she and Bryan makeout, they're equally aggressive with each other because it seems that's both of their styles. So they match each other's intensity.

I am quoting your post because you make IMO some valid points and I love that. It made me think and it's late in the day for this brain.
All season I have been reading how gross the physical relationship is between Bryan and Rachel especially that of Bryan to Rachel, but now that I think about it is just like what Rachel is trying to spark in reverse for Peter and it just isn't taking hold IMO.
IMO that is what will win out in the end, which relationship is on more equal footing. What she has with Peter is her chasing him, his hands are at his side, in his pockets (up his butt for all I know). What she has with Bryan is equal. It maybe gross to some but they are equal in provoking each other and appear to equally be enjoying it wherever their hands are or aren't.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:36 pm

Peter wouldn't be the first contestant to go all the way to the end and beyond and not appear to me be truly into the lead.

When I watch I see coneptestsnts who are able to translate to the lead sufficient to make it event to f1. And yet not come across as genuine.

I get a déjà vue to past seasons and contestants like Melissa Emily and most recently Lauren. The lead is into them but they don't appear to me to be genuinely into it and make it to the end.

JMO

Last edited by nd4reality on Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:36 pm; edited 1 time in total

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:36 pm

HEA wrote:episode 5 and peter still cannot remove the broom he has in the place that never see the sun.....

he cannot say a full sentence without stopping a couple times in the middle

finally, if a guy refuse the obvious come kiss me now.... i do not want to think what will happen on their honeymoon night.... reviewing their preups to see if they did not forget something

i made my mind.... peter is boring and i sure do not want to see a full season of him
spitcoffee cantstopl rofl  Add in how much he has been active on SM during possible SHVs and it's gonna be a no from me  cheeky
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:36 pm

He is also not nearly as active.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Mon Jun 26, 2017 11:37 pm

LoveDovez wrote:
pavalygurl wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:

I get that this is what a lot of viewers want.
However, this is not Rachel and not want Rachel appears to want, IMO.
She is passionate from what I see. She wants her socks knocked off.  She has said over and over she wants passion. She likes those kisses. She is not put off by them. She is into them. And in case the viewer has forgotten, it's her show. And those cameras are there for her story, not our story.

Kasha, I agree this is Rachel's story and I am really enjoying it.  I am all for the kisses, and whatever she wants.  She likes him and that's what counts.  But this is a show we all watch and judge LOL.   I personally think his technique stinks.  He reminds me of Sean with the tongue sticking out.  Not subtle or seducing or appealing or sexy to me.  Reminds me of kisses in middle school, trying too hard.   Obviously I know this is not about me and is JMO LOL.

I thought we were all still allowed to give our opinions even if they aren't on board with  the most popular ones? laugh out loud  JMHO...

Where is anyone saying you can not? hmmm

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 45 of 60 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 44, 45, 46 ... 52 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 5-6 - June 26-27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+73
coolangel
richmondrose
Carolinagirl1864
bluejay25
sfrank
1SeasonOnly
Seabear
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
Bookworm85
StevenT
appiah01