SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 5-6 - June 26-27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 54 of 60 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 5-6 - June 26-27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 54 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 5-6 - June 26-27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by LoveDovez Tue Jun 27, 2017 2:59 am

What happens to Kenny's eye? TIA
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 5-6 - June 26-27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 54 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 5-6 - June 26-27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Seabear Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:12 am

Bryan and Rachel are lighting in a bottle. They are so beautiful together!! Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 5-6 - June 26-27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 54 1f64c  Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 5-6 - June 26-27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 54 1f49e

I loved how open and vulnerable Bryan was tonight. IMO Bryan is so genuine in showing Rachel exactly how he feels about her. I am glad that Des and I see the same Bryan!  

I also appreciated Bryan was giving Kenny positive words of affirmation before his 2 on 1 with Rachel.

Kenny is a sweet guy just not the guy for Rachel.  Lee is vile. Yuck.

Jack needed to go home....eeeekk!

Will is Swoon worthy. He has it all going on. Yum!

Peter is Handsome but IMO that is all. zzzzzzzz

I think Rachel will be pissed watching that Eric questioned her intent on who/why she chose her men for their 1 on 1's and props to Anthony for setting him straight.

Norway is spectacularly BEAUTIFUL and is the one country where kindly nice real Trolls live.giggling I wish some had been shown.

All JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:16 am

Mommyof2 wrote:
Canoodling!  laugh out loud.  Another photo where Rachel's body language is interesting.  Leg kicked up behind her.  Head tilt.  Big smile.  Holding tightly onto Bryan's arms.  The girl is giddy!  
Yet...she had no problem getting in Peter's lap and eating him up. As Adam said about the snack and kitchen-IMO Bryan's the snack and Peter's the kitchen. cantstopl

I think Dean's comment of Bryan being overconfident was a foreshadowing of Bryan's downfall.

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:39 am

Why the heck was Peter clasping his hands to his chest while they were kissing on the balcony? He couldn't even put his arms around her? I thought the BL in that scene was so odd...on his part.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Tue Jun 27, 2017 3:53 am

Peter had a wine glass in his hand whilst on the balcony. It was evident when they moved off.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:05 am

Alanna wrote:
bleuberry wrote:
mercieme wrote:Bryan's IG following was about 50K prior to the episode tonight and now it's about 53K. Dean and Peter's IG growth grew exponentially in comparison post their SDs. It might be that Bryan is not translating with the key demographics of this show that are SM savvy. But SM is what I use to guage their popularity wth the general viewing audience...jmo.

Not surprised. I just hope the comments don't get to Rachel. She should prob reach out to JoJo again.
Don't think they're friends at all.

That may be because Jo is so much more mature than Rachel is and don't need her"girls" for every decision /tiny thing. Also, Alanna I'm so glad Jo and Jo are still doing well. I knew you wanted them together so badly that you even made me root for them laugh out loud : )
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:52 am

Can someone tell me why she is keeping Lee around? He just reminds me of a snake in the grass. JMHO and thanks for any responses.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Tue Jun 27, 2017 5:53 am

quietpal wrote:@SFoster Well it certainly ain't Eric.laugh out loud  I saw maybe a few seconds of his time with Rachel that I almost missed it. It was that quick.That doesn't bode well for him as a top guy at this point in the season. Also, right now I don't know what's the dynamic of their relationship. IMO

Seriously though? We have barely seen him, heard him and when we have he is questioning her intentions and interest in brothers. How did he get to F4? Did something happen with someone else and he got the spot because someone had to be there? Or did producers see that he would be the best MOC to take to the end because he would provide the drama and blow up when she dumps him?

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:33 am

Tiggerlgh wrote:The biggest thing I took from tonight is it's equal between her and Bryan.  She was jumping to kiss him as many yptimes as he was.  She couldn't wait to kiss him more than once.  With Peter she is the agressor but while he gets there I am just not feeling him reciprocate as much.  If he doesn't catch up fast he will be a Frank or Brooks not necessarily leaving but just not that into the lead. All imo.

Nobody can fault him or blame him for that either.. Rachel is not gonna be everybody's cup of tea just like Peter isn't everybody's cup of tea. You can force a few things in life, but love and sexual attraction are two things you just cant force. That was evident when Jack tried to kiss Rachel while she was backing up as quickly as she could without running or letting it be crystal clear what she was doing on camera. JMHO
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Tue Jun 27, 2017 6:59 am

AllAboutLove wrote:This is some VERY high praise from Des regarding Bryan and Des saying Bryan reminds her of her Chris  :yes:

I love Des and Chris and couldn't agree more with Des's tweet!  Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 5-6 - June 26-27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 54 1f60d

Omg stop it Des! Is she sleeping enough? Asher keeping her up at night? laugh out loud

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 5-6 - June 26-27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 54 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:09 am

55.8K followers on Bryan IG and counting
a lot of people will watch the show on DVR or netflex
I think he should go around 60K pretty quickly

Back to top Go down

Post by appiah01 Tue Jun 27, 2017 7:14 am

Mommyof2 wrote:Why the heck was Peter clasping his hands to his chest while they were kissing on the balcony?   He couldn't even put his arms around her?  I thought the BL in that scene was so odd...on his part.  

Just watched that again. It's incredibly awkward. He's putting a barrier between them. It reminds me of their first kiss when he essentially put one arm around her to kiss her. Peter may like Rachel but he's extremely physically guarded. It's a bit odd.

appiah01

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 54 of 60 Previous  1 ... 28 ... 53, 54, 55 ... 60  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - Episode 5-6 - June 26-27 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+73
coolangel
richmondrose
Carolinagirl1864
bluejay25
sfrank
1SeasonOnly
Seabear
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure
Bookworm85
StevenT
appiah01