SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3

Page 10 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamiggy - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3 - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3

Post by Guest Mon Jun 12, 2017 12:46 am

@gramercypark10 If he is liking architecture and design he might go back to school to finish, maybe it will help balm his soul.  He seems one of the most genuine of the lot, and hopfully he gets out of  his head and finish his A&D and not stick around the franchise. IMHO  May he be bless and good tidings come his way.

Last edited by reason on Mon Jun 12, 2017 1:15 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

teamiggy - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3 - Page 10 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3

Post by gramercypark10 Mon Jun 12, 2017 1:13 am

reason wrote:@gramercypark10 If he is liking architecture and design he might go back to school to finish, maybe it will help balm his soul.  He seems one of the most genuine of the lot, and hopfullye he gets out of  his head and finish his A&D and not stick around the franchise. IMHO  May he be bless and good tidings come his way.

I'm with you there.

gramercypark10

Back to top Go down

Post by bmegblack Mon Jun 12, 2017 1:42 am

@truelovealways Thank you for answering my question about your source and from all that she has told you that seems to be right, I believe she's well connected to either Peter or the show.  So, despite all of the Peter SM activity over the last few days that has me questioning some things, I'm going to take what she's saying being legit and hope nothing changes with her saying Peter is F1.

bmegblack

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Mon Jun 12, 2017 2:32 am

I really don't think that the squad knows anything. They probably saw the connexion between Rachel and Peter on night one plus I'm sure they heard about the spoiler so I don't think that their likes are really telling. That's jmo Smiley

Watching the first 2 episode, for me it was clear that there is something special between them and they both said it in their own ways on the episodes so maybe the squad saw it too.

Anyway thats too bad that we won't be watching their interaction until the 19th sad

#TeamPeter teamiggy - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3 - Page 10 1f495
#TeamRachel teamiggy - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3 - Page 10 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by southafrica Mon Jun 12, 2017 4:18 am

@reason I completely agree with you. Plus Peter bought her a ring ***IMO*** during HTD and it would be hurtful if she's now wearing a band similar to that one and engaged to someone else.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:09 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : stating as fact)

southafrica

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 12, 2017 4:46 am

The lyrics to the song makes me think it was for his ex girlfriend. She hurt him but he has a new crowd now(Rachel). He didnt lay low and die but went on a great Bachelorette adventure and came back engaged. Thats my story and I am sticking to it giggling

Her girls definitely know, either she told them with words , eyes, smile or BL. But I believe they know. JMO
I am standing firm that Petal lis alive because of what Rachel has said and written. SM isnt swaying me.

1. Everytime I am around Peter I get butterflies( she was shen saying it so I believe it may have been said later in the season)
2. I went with my gut( her mum told her to use her gut and it didnt fail her)
3. Fireworks in my heart
4. I am smitten
5. Tears of happiness (why add the happiness"? She could have said he did something that brought her to tears)
6. Wrote Swept me off my feet( and I believe she was letting us know his kiss was the one she talked about on Ellen)

I mean how did she go from all that to picking someone else? Nope... I dont think she did

I remain firmly on this train, my ticket isnt valid for another train so I am staying put. teamiggy - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3 - Page 10 3806527698  
All IMO

Last edited by see2love on Mon Jun 12, 2017 4:48 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Mon Jun 12, 2017 4:47 am

southafrica wrote:@reason I completely agree with you. Plus Peter bought her a ring ***IMO*** during HTD and it would be hurtful if she's now wearing a band similar to that one and engaged to someone else.
Do we know that he actually did buy her a ring and that if he did, it's the one she's wearing?  Just curious.

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Mon Jun 12, 2017 10:10 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : edited to add IMO)

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by ChocfromWisconsin Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:16 am

@ReneeM good tease too...these two are trying to get in trouble with producers

Last edited by ChocfromWisconsin on Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:18 am; edited 1 time in total

ChocfromWisconsin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:17 am

I believe Peter initiated their kiss, he may not have been aggressive about it but he sure initiated it. By the time Ellen asked she had kissed 3 people on that date and Dean. She used the same words to describe two of the kisses ( passionate, good) but wrote in her blog about Peter sweeping her off her feet ( episode 2 and 3 blogs). I believe she chose those words specifically for PEter. IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 12, 2017 5:38 am

@see2love Yes, so agree with this. Especially the part about the fireworks and tears of happiness. I also thought it was interesting that she reiterated how Peter was nervous on the first night. I feel like this blog was written before things started to get weird. I felt like after Peter's one on one episode is when I started to sense mixed signals so to speak. I basically started to get more confused about her F1 pick. I find myself always going back to what was said in that blog.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 12, 2017 6:06 am

About the song I don't think it's a clue either way jmo. I remember Becca in Chris's season posting Taylor Swifts song "you are in love" and everyone thinking she was definitely F1 because of it. I think he just likes the song jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Just Looking Mon Jun 12, 2017 6:22 am

see2love wrote:I believe Peter initiated their kiss, he may not have been aggressive about it but he sure initiated it. By the time Ellen asked she had kissed 3 people on that date and Dean. She used the same words to describe two of the kisses ( passionate, good) but wrote in her blog about Peter sweeping her off her feet ( episode 2 and 3 blogs). I believe she chose those words specifically for PEter. IMO
I hope it was for Peter - it was the "completely unexpected" that threw me.

Just Looking

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 45 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3

+67
umngirl
Bee
Crazylady29
Dee80
eusebeia
jessicajayx
Dessler
Rolly
robinvi
NuFan
1SeasonOnly