SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3

Page 9 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamiggy - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3 - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3

Post by gramercypark10 Sun Jun 11, 2017 11:58 pm

Cila51290 wrote:
truelovealways wrote:Hmmm iggy liked it too Smiley. All friends of Rachel from her season and Peter from this season interesting. I don't know about y'all but my friends wouldn't be liking pictures of me with an ex cantstopl

Hahaha ditto.

& was Iggy one of Peter's closest friends in the house?

Yes. He hash tagged #teamiggy #teamdean

gramercypark10

Back to top Go down

teamiggy - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3 - Page 9 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3

Post by sensational7 Mon Jun 12, 2017 12:05 am

@cila51290 and @ReneeM and @truelovealways Do you guys know when the women from Nick's season liked the pictures of Rach and Peter on the bachelorusa instagram? According to the video below (around 8:20), Alexis knows who Rachel chose, so why would she like a photo of Rach and Peter together if Rach chose Bryan?   scratch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_lQBn8xQSdI
sensational7
sensational7

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 12, 2017 12:06 am

They all liked the pictures shortly after they were posted

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 12, 2017 12:18 am

Bachelorusa slid into her comments and pleaded for her to following them and she did 2 hours later!!! That's cool...that means she reads those comments!!!!

Go see for yourself: https://instagram.com/p/BVLqEqiDpvi/

Last edited by Jmack on Mon Jun 12, 2017 12:22 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by rapfaebae22 Mon Jun 12, 2017 12:22 am

sensational7 wrote:@cila51290 and @ReneeM and @truelovealways Do you guys know when the women from Nick's season liked the pictures of Rach and Peter on the bachelorusa instagram? According to the video below (around 8:20), Alexis knows who Rachel chose, so why would she like a photo of Rach and Peter together if Rach chose Bryan?   scratch

i'm sure this has already been posted but to add on to this...if Alexis already knew who Rachel chose on May 18 then she knew who the winner was when she did this interview on May 23. In the video, she says that she really likes Peter and that was her pick. Interestingggg, I don't think she'd say that if she knew Rachel had dumped him

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWGHQfOofGs

rapfaebae22

Back to top Go down

Post by chocolatebrownies Mon Jun 12, 2017 12:23 am

Maybe this is just me but the lyrics of that song give away a lot in terms of signs that we all are looking into. I don't think any of these folks at this point will give people a in your face clue, not to mention this was posted as a IG story and not a picture on his instagram. If it were the latter , I think a lot of people would have taken it as a pretty solid clue considering the lyrics. Peter is anyways very understated when it comes to expressing his emotions but the fact that he has been out and about during this whole weekend , not to mention posting about that song in particular gives even more credence to the second spoiler. And honestly , I'm glad he is out and about i.e if he is indeed the F2. I'm glad he's moving on  or at least trying to. JMO.

As for the squad , no idea who all are in it since I don't really watch all this on a regular basis but just wondering out loud if they are deliberately liking things related to Peter and Rachel in order to throw people off. I mean that's what both Peter and Bryan were doing initially anyways when the first spoiler was out. JMO.

chocolatebrownies

Female Posts : 126

Back to top Go down

Post by sensational7 Mon Jun 12, 2017 12:32 am

@truelovealways thanks for answering. little things like this make me think Peter is still F1 despite the recent spoilers. The way Rachel looks at Peter during the Ellen date... I mean he wasnt even talking, Will was talking and she was STARING him down! But Bryan liking the picture of Rachel and her dog on Rachel's Instagram makes me think why would someone who didnt win her heart and got dumped do that. hmm... no no
sensational7
sensational7

Back to top Go down

Post by gramercypark10 Mon Jun 12, 2017 12:33 am

sensational7 wrote:@cila51290 and @ReneeM and @truelovealways Do you guys know when the women from Nick's season liked the pictures of Rach and Peter on the bachelorusa instagram? According to the video below (around 8:20), Alexis knows who Rachel chose, so why would she like a photo of Rach and Peter together if Rach chose Bryan?   scratch

Redirection maybe. Did Rachel ask her to do that? Who knows confusion is sustained.

gramercypark10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 12, 2017 12:36 am

@gramercypark10 I take your answer and add the 2 video IG story he posted with the songs that are break up tune to me.  He is keeping positive because he goes out and has a new pup. IMHO I hope he goes back to therapy.

Back to top Go down

Post by ajax518 Mon Jun 12, 2017 12:40 am

That video was posted May 18th ( my birthday) and a day after RS spoiled Peter Kraus.
Alexis talked about meeting the guys at the house. Apparently she didn't recall Jonathan. Olivia noted that Rachel was eyeing the guy at the end (Peter)

IMHO, Rachel and Peter connected so well on their 1:1 dates that her girls could see it on her face or hear it in her voice. I don't think Rachel told her squad who she picked. Rachel is a lawyer and follows rules. That being said her girls know her and when she told Alexis she was engaged , Alexis knew exactly who.

There was another interview with Alexis where someone asked if Peter would be the bachelor and Alexis answer gave the impression that we need not worry about Peter.

ajax518

Male Posts : 230

Back to top Go down

Post by gramercypark10 Mon Jun 12, 2017 12:41 am

reason wrote:@gramercypark10 I take your answer and add the 2 video IG story he posted with the songs that are break up tune to me.  He is keeping positive because he goes out and has a new pup. IMHO

I agree with you @reason I wish him nothing but the best, he's been one of my fave contestants so far just because he seems genuine and normal. And he's into architecture and design as well and I'm giving him props for that. But honestly I hope he's ecstatically happy after all of this is done and he moves on if he's not F1. He has better chance of a lasting relationship outside of this mess imo.

gramercypark10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 12, 2017 12:43 am

@sensational7 I agree! I remember watching the clip on YouTube when it originally aired on Ellen (before the premiere) and I knew that she was super in to him, because I caught those glances too. I want to remain hopeful that Peter is F1, but I know that was only in the second week and things can change. Deeper Feelings and connections can develop for other guys as she goes on more 1 on 1 dates. Still remaining hopeful though. There's something to be said about how much people are rooting for Peter and how much of a fan fav he is compared to someone who shall remain nameless in this thread. Lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 80 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 44 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3

+67
umngirl
Bee
Crazylady29
Dee80
eusebeia
jessicajayx
Dessler
Rolly
robinvi
NuFan
1SeasonOnly