SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3

Page 64 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Pachel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3 - Page 64 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3

Post by ElonM Sun Jun 18, 2017 9:04 pm

Casting should be international, otherwise, I'm not eligible. no
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Pachel - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3 - Page 64 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3

Post by unknown82 Sun Jun 18, 2017 9:09 pm

If by a 1% chance Peter is F2, he is the happiest F2 I have seen in a very long time! And I think that is awesome! I have no worries about the outcome of the FRC as Peter looks happy and that is all I can ask for. JMHO
unknown82
unknown82

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 18, 2017 9:10 pm

@ElonM It is! Sharleen is from Germany, no?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 18, 2017 9:11 pm

@GetUpGirl Sharleen is from up here in the north she is Canadian.

**edited**

Last edited by reason on Sun Jun 18, 2017 9:13 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Sun Jun 18, 2017 9:12 pm

I don't see him as the type to hold grudges. Everything happens for a reason. I'm sure whatever the outcome he's happy for Rachel whether he's with her or not. Smiley Hugesmile jmo
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sun Jun 18, 2017 9:14 pm

I'm glad he looks happy, FI or F3, he's still my favorite from this season. Smile on Peter.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Sun Jun 18, 2017 9:14 pm

ElonM wrote:Casting should be international, otherwise, I'm not eligible. no

Was thinking the same lool I don't think I can apply..

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by moviechicka Sun Jun 18, 2017 9:16 pm

I am not going on TV in a bikini, but if a teaching job opens up at UW-Madison, I'll be the first one to join one of those boot camps. Until then, I'll still hold out hope that Rachel picked him.

Everything is IMO

moviechicka

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 18, 2017 9:23 pm

Once again, this is a FAN FORUM. NO OTHER CONTESTANTS ARE TO BE MENTIONED AS PER FAN FORUM RULES, ESPECIALLY THE ORIGINAL TOG.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71507

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Toyz Tue Jun 20, 2017 6:23 am

Hi GuardianAngel,
Thanks for accepting my request!

I'm still beating myself up for coming on here. I hope this will be my only post. I've enjoyed reading and embracing all the opinions being shared here.

This message is for all those who refuse to give in to the "possible clues" that Peter may not be final one. I'm not a sleuth like most of you, and I'm definitely too busy to do the kind of sleuthing work I'm seen here.

I BELIEVE WITHOUT A SHADOW OF DOUBT THAT PETER IS RACHAEL'S FIANCE! I can't prove it nor am I here to convince anyone. I'm just here to encourage the Pachel loyalist to NOT GIVE UP!

My decision was made last Thursday when: 1. Rachael travelled to Jamaica and posted the IGstory of Copper which stated "How can I say no to this face" and 2. Yesterday with the IGpic of Copper with the rose. I believe that anytime she refers to Copper its coy for Peter. Added to the speculation about her and Peter being on SM at the same time (that's big in my eyes).

Rachael's a lawyer and her dad's a Federal Judge. She's not a novice to what's needed to be done to keep people guessing. I believe all 3 of them (Peter, Rachael and Brian) are in this together, trying to persuade persons from each camp that they are right. We'll know the outcome in August.

Peace out! Blessings to all!

PS. @truelovealways seems like you don't have the faith in your source like I thought you did, but I do (don't know why but I just do)
Believing that Brian is F1 for the sole reason of the 2nd spoiler, him liking Rachael's best friend post and the supposedly SHV during the weekend that's seems unaccountable for is definitely NOT enough to give me cause to worry.
RS may be wrong THIS time!
Rachael (do Not give up on God for fame), Peter and Bryan, if you're reading this know that I wish each of you all the happiness! that life has to offer

Toyz

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:00 am

I'm still on the Peter train. Loved what I saw of him this last episode. Such a great sense of humour and I can't wait to see more!

Back to top Go down

Post by rapfaebae22 Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:06 am

@Toyz Love what you just said! I also haven't done the amount of sleuthing that others have but in my heart of hearts I just believe that Rachel chose Peter! And the arguments that have been made to suggest TOG was chosen haven't convinced me otherwise.

Can we talk about how great Peter was in this last episode?? Maybe it was all the alcohol but he really seemed to step it up and was a lot more assertive with Rachel. He was straight up chasing her in this episode and I loved it. Can't wait to see jealous Peter (if that is indeed where his edit is gonna go).

rapfaebae22

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 64 of 80 Previous  1 ... 33 ... 63, 64, 65 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3

+67
umngirl
Bee
Crazylady29
Dee80
eusebeia
jessicajayx
Dessler
Rolly
robinvi
NuFan
1SeasonOnly