SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3

Page 65 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3 - Page 65 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3

Post by 1SeasonOnly Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:08 am

Not only new to the forum, but new to the entire bachelor/ette universe, so sincere apologies if I botch this, and apologies to the mods if I'm posting this in the incorrect area. Quick background as to why so new: my interest in this franchise was only piqued after I discovered by watching Kimmel that Rachel, a WOC, would be the new bachelorette. Being a man of color (yup, I'm a dude, but not ashamed), I instantly had a keen interest to not only see how she would handle the situation, given her racial background, but also how the producers of this show would approach diversity in general. As of now, props to Rachel, and a few of these men, for calling out some blatant BS the producers planted in her season (didn't know Lee was a racists beforehand... my butt!).

So now for the matter at hand and the topic of this thread. I started following Rachel and Peter on IG around the time the show premiered. I noticed yesterday she posted an update consisting of three photos, the first being of her dog Copper with the rose chew toy. On one of the threads someone mentioned that they saw the toy on her first 1:1 date with Peter, which was interesting, but was even more interesting to me was the couch on which Copper was sitting in the photo. This is an incredible stretch, but IMO that couch very much looks like the one in Peter's living room that's posted toward the beginning of his IG album--same color and it appears it has the same button indents (don't know the proper design term) on the top. Yes, as I've been able to gather here SHV don't typically take place in either the lead's or F1's hometown, hence me saying this is a stretch. Add to that that Rachel would've been traveling with Copper, too. However, I just thought it was an interesting coincidence. If someone knows how to locate the images and properly source, that'd be great.

Cheers, and thanks for letting me weigh in. Feel like I did a little bit of Carmen San Diego work, ha!

1SeasonOnly

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3 - Page 65 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3

Post by Guest Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:26 am

@1SeasonOnly

I have compared the couches and IMO, they are not the same. I am not sure how to bring them over here as well.

Back to top Go down

Post by Topazgold Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:00 am

@1SeasonOnly Welcome1 IMO I love hearing a mans perspective on how he sees or hears things. Of the few men that are on this board, it gives me pause and makes me personally think about how senarios are seen in a different light/view. Looking forward to hearing your take on this season!

Topazgold

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:10 am

@1SeasonOnly welcome, also really interested in hearing your thoughts on Rachel/Peter.

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:17 am

Peter's couch is white, the one with Copper is blue?

Back to top Go down

Post by NuFan Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:24 am

It's not the same couch but the picture she posted of Copper is interesting. His toe is healed in it. She also posted it four minutes after Peter posted a video.

Regardless, it's the fan thread and have to say while prior weeks I wasn't sold on Peter's personality, this week he shined through. What he said to Rachel at the rose ceremony, the monotone (almost annoyed) reading of the date card, the sassy remark before Dean's date and Alex's turn during the spelling bee, the half hearted clapping for Josiah, and there were countless other small moments. I enjoyed him a lot this week. But no more rapping. giggling

NuFan

Back to top Go down

Post by 1SeasonOnly Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:27 am

Appreciate the warm welcome! I think Rachel and Peter have a great dynamic, and I agree with the comments that have said he engages her more with his eyes and listening than being overtly touchy feely. Others may disagree, but IMO you can't create that "starry eyed" look, but you can certainly edit it to intensify. Does that approach work in this type of situation? IMO, probably not, but given what I've read about how Rachel was when she was a contestant, one would hope she's able to relate to him and understand where he's coming from. To be honest, I think both of her F2s have way more pros going for them than cons, which speaks well of Rachel, so props to her regardless of whom she decided to be with. I'm sure all three of them are getting a real rise out of all the SM sleuthing. However, I can't help but wonder if a "Season of Firsts" could also imply/factor in foregoing SHVs since social media, IMO, is making it virtually impossible to keep the F1 under wraps. Nixing SHV would definitely help tighten the lid. If I were an executive producer, I would write that little diddy into the contract going forward (would probably mess up the chances of the relationship panning out in the long run, however.)

ETA: Noted about the couch. However, you've got to admit, they have very similar tastes when it comes to couches.

1SeasonOnly

Back to top Go down

Post by chocolatebrownies Tue Jun 20, 2017 8:40 am

I absolutely adored their moments in this episode! And you got to see the goofy side to Peter , not to mention the quietly assertive side to him. The part where he is helping her with the titanic pose or the bit where he is talking to her at the rose ceremony , there is something so freaking sexy about him when it came to those interactions! Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3 - Page 65 1f60d He is assertive but in a way that ain't in your face. Like Rachel stated , these two have such an organic vibe and chemistry to them. It's almost as if they have know each other for a long time.

chocolatebrownies

Female Posts : 126

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:25 am

Ok I had a dream and Peter was F1 so he must be haha! No seriously yesterday Peter was funny, assertive, loving, patient and I loved hown he kept calm when trying to reassure Rachel. We saw another side of him that I really like for Rachel. They are so comfortable with each other already. And that kiss ... ! Can't wait for the video of all their moment !

Ohhh and we also got to see a jealous Peter I mean with the comment he made to Dean and Alex on stage and when he read the card. Him being jealous is him having feelings and I can see that he is really cautious when he speaks to Rachel but his actions says otherwise Smiley

#TeamPeter Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3 - Page 65 1f495
#TeamRachel Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3 - Page 65 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:49 am

Also anyone please bring on the the gifs lool thanks in advance, so many cute moments imo.

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:50 am

TLTF wrote:Ok I had a dream and Peter was F1 so he must be haha! No seriously yesterday Peter was funny, assertive, loving, patient and I loved hown he kept calm when trying to reassure Rachel. We saw another side of him that I really like for Rachel. They are so comfortable with each other already. And that kiss ... ! Can't wait for the video of all their moment !

Ohhh and we also got to see a jealous Peter I mean with the comment he made to Dean and Alex on stage and when he read the card. Him being jealous is him having feelings and I can see that he is really cautious when he speaks to Rachel but his actions says otherwise Smiley

"the comment he made to Dean " omg what comment?? i must've missed that part while watching the ep  Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3 - Page 65 1f62d  Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3 - Page 65 1f605

Back to top Go down

Post by Carine Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:52 am

Also didn't catch the comment..?

Last edited by Carine on Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:55 am; edited 1 time in total

Carine

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 65 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 64, 65, 66 ... 72 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3

+67
umngirl
Bee
Crazylady29
Dee80
eusebeia
jessicajayx
Dessler
Rolly
robinvi
NuFan
1SeasonOnly