SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3

Page 66 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3 - Page 66 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3

Post by TLTF Tue Jun 20, 2017 9:53 am

Mels_Tvshipper wrote:
TLTF wrote:Ok I had a dream and Peter was F1 so he must be haha! No seriously yesterday Peter was funny, assertive, loving, patient and I loved hown he kept calm when trying to reassure Rachel. We saw another side of him that I really like for Rachel. They are so comfortable with each other already. And that kiss ... ! Can't wait for the video of all their moment !

Ohhh and we also got to see a jealous Peter I mean with the comment he made to Dean and Alex on stage and when he read the card. Him being jealous is him having feelings and I can see that he is really cautious when he speaks to Rachel but his actions says otherwise Smiley

"the comment he made to Dean " omg what comment?? i must've missed that part while watching the ep  Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3 - Page 66 1f62d  Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3 - Page 66 1f605

Haha something like "don't have too much fun" when leaving for a date with Rachel please someone correct me if I'm wrong:)

#TeamPeter Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3 - Page 66 1f495
#TeamRachel Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3 - Page 66 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3 - Page 66 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3

Post by robinvi Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:13 am

TLTF wrote:Ok I had a dream and Peter was F1 so he must be haha! No seriously yesterday Peter was funny, assertive, loving, patient and I loved hown he kept calm when trying to reassure Rachel. We saw another side of him that I really like for Rachel. They are so comfortable with each other already. And that kiss ... ! Can't wait for the video of all their moment !

Ohhh and we also got to see a jealous Peter I mean with the comment he made to Dean and Alex on stage and when he read the card. Him being jealous is him having feelings and I can see that he is really cautious when he speaks to Rachel but his actions says otherwise Smiley

OMG I also had a dream that Peter was F1, my mind is wishing this so badly. I just love these two together. For me the dinner portion of their date was swoon worthy.
robinvi
robinvi

Back to top Go down

Post by Naijabach Tue Jun 20, 2017 10:38 am

Clips of Rachel and Peter. There is some lag in the video.

This was mentioned in the episode thread, but it seemed IMO that Rachel might have been a little tipsy so not sure if the last moment after their kiss was her being tipsy or just some sort of I'm overwhelmed by you. One thing that I did notice is that with Peter, IMO compared to others, she is lot more calm and reserved and she doesn't have to be on all the time. She smiles with him, but there are also moments that are somber an example would be the talk about the other guys during the rose ceremony. IMO, Now I don't know if this a sign of how Rachel will choose, someone who lets her be different from how she is in her work and social life, or someone that she can laugh with and is a lot more outgoing.
Naijabach
Naijabach

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:38 am

I liked getting to see more of Peter's light heartedness last night and personality. Now if only he could spell laugh out loud.
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by chocolatebrownies Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:39 am

I feel like as people they balance each other out beautifully. He has this really calm , laid back vibe to them yet in this episode that just aired , we saw how funny , how goofy , how quietly assertive he can be. And I do feel Rachel seems smitten to say the least when she is around him.

As for that kiss...damn! The moment where he grabbed her face! Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3 - Page 66 1f60e I'm interested to know as well if she was a bit tipsy there or what because I did wonder about that when it came to her looking down right after their kiss.

chocolatebrownies

Female Posts : 126

Back to top Go down

Post by ChocfromWisconsin Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:46 am

Not meaning to be a Debbie downer but I need clarity on this. I saw Peter end the kiss on the short 1 on 1 that they had on the boat. Is it just me minsinterpreting? He ended the kiss by gently placing his hand on her cheek? Even the look in his eyes when looking at her had changed compared to their first one on one when he looked at her with so much love. As hard-core as I am about Peter and Rachel I'm getting a bit of a caution signal.

I need clarity because the only reason I'm rooting for them is the sincerity and passion in their interactions. Maybe it's just all in my head?

ChocfromWisconsin

Back to top Go down

Post by ChocfromWisconsin Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:49 am

Im going to try to post the video if what im saying if my phone let's me.

Ok it's not letting me but it's "Rachel and Peter 1-1 during group date" on Youtube

ChocfromWisconsin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:50 am

@ChocfromWisconsin To me, @2:28 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZH5Ghj-Z_NM it looked like Rachel had pulled away and pulled her back in closer for a deeper kiss. Just my interpretation of it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:52 am

GetUpGirl wrote:@ChocfromWisconsin To me, @2:28 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZH5Ghj-Z_NM it looked like Rachel had pulled away and pulled her back in closer for a deeper kiss. Just my interpretation of it.

yupp! thats how i read it as well. its like she was kinda done/pulling away from the kiss and he just WENT. IN. Mr kraus was not ready to let her go giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:53 am

Mels_Tvshipper wrote:
GetUpGirl wrote:@ChocfromWisconsin To me, @2:28 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZH5Ghj-Z_NM it looked like Rachel had pulled away and pulled her back in closer for a deeper kiss. Just my interpretation of it.

yupp! thats how i read it as well. its like she was kinda done/pulling away from the kiss and he just WENT. IN. Mr kraus was not ready to let her go giggling

That's how I saw it as well Smiley :yes:

#TeamPeter Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3 - Page 66 1f495
#TeamRachel Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3 - Page 66 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 20, 2017 11:53 am

also, the way peter was looking at her, after the kiss when rachel lay her head down, it was like "yeah, she's def not gonna be thinking about other guys after that kiss" Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3 - Page 66 1f606

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 20, 2017 12:00 pm

starwelcome @Toyz and @1SeasonOnly

Great first posts. This is a fan forum which means no other contestants are allowed in here. It's all positive for Rachel and Peter!

There are other threads titled General Discussion, where all opinions are welcome.

Enjoy your stay!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 66 of 80 Previous  1 ... 34 ... 65, 66, 67 ... 73 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - FAN FORUM SPOILED F1 -**A** (Peter)- *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion #3

+67
umngirl
Bee
Crazylady29
Dee80
eusebeia
jessicajayx
Dessler
Rolly
robinvi
NuFan
1SeasonOnly