SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9

Page 12 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9 - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Jun 13, 2017 6:49 pm

IMO, the big thing to remember is we don't actually know these people.  Sleuthing gives us insight, but only so much.  Edit sometimes is true others not.  They can only use what you give them, but that doesn't mean they won't turn something completely innocent into something awful if it fits their storyboard or needed drama.  But IMO during airing and after the season is when true colors really shine.

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9 - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9

Post by bluwavz Tue Jun 13, 2017 6:50 pm

TBH I don't really care if he's a player or not. Who's with me? laugh out loud laugh out loud
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Tue Jun 13, 2017 7:06 pm

GetUpGirl wrote:@lleyki The difference is, people already had these concerns about Bryan before the reality tv show appearance became public. It's easier to dismiss Peter's comment as a joke because its not like he had the "I'm just here to be famous" vibe before hand. IMO, you have to overlook a lot to argue that Bryan seems genuine. You don't really have to ignore much or anything to believe Peter is genuine. Was anyone actually surprised to find out Bryan was on a reality TV about being a player? The yearbook quote was actually surprising and more than anything ironic IMO. Peter gets the benefit of the doubt from me because he doesn't seem like that same 18 year old boy. Bryan still comes across as the 24 year old player. Lurking here after episode 1, a lot of people said he sounded like a pick up artist.

Everything stated is just my opinion

I don't have to overlook anything to see Bryan as genuine. I have seen nothing of his interaction with Rachel that shows me any false behavior from Bryan. I actually see Rachel digging his vibe...and vice versa.

As far as "I'm here to be famous" that would apply to anyone who goes on this show. Peter has been a model which puts him in a public job and now is making his yearbook dream come true and Bryan did a goofy TV show 13 years ago....neither of these means Bryan or Peter are not genuinely interested in Rachel IMO. Nor does it make one a better person over the other....IMO

Rachel will chose the man she wants and that will be the right choice for Rachel. Her show, her journey, her choice. IMO.

All JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 13, 2017 7:07 pm

Although the purpose of this forum is to discuss reality tv contestants in a positive and negative manner, when a post crosses the line it's totally unacceptable.

No one deserves to be called garbage or accuse someone treating someone else like garbage especially when they did nothing to merit that description.

I'm sure there are other forums where one can post whatever they like without displaying any respect to members, contestants, and mods. I suggest they frequent those forums because they are not welcomed here.

Posts have been deleted.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:36 pm

bluwavz wrote:TBH I don't really care if he's a player or not. Who's with me? laugh out loud laugh out loud

Me and at least so far on tv, Rachel! Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9 - Page 12 3806527698
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:38 pm

bluwavz wrote:TBH I don't really care if he's a player or not. Who's with me? laugh out loud laugh out loud

HERE. Loud and proud. :yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:39 pm

Couldn't care less if I actively tried laugh out loud I'm looking forward to seeing their story and if the playa turns into mush?? Even better!! All imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:41 pm

Aren't ya'll tired of the same type of baddie winning though? I know I am. laugh out loud

jmo
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:42 pm

hi me!   Hugesmile

I've seen what I personally consider far more offensive and worse guys over the years from this franchise.  If he's her F1, he seems to be doing something right, player or not.  And if he's not, well, I don't think he'll have a shortage of girls to choose from either as the bachelor or just returning to real life. laugh out loud

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:44 pm

Cila51290 wrote:Aren't ya'll tired of the same type of baddie winning though? I know I am. laugh out loud

jmo
No. If it ain't broken, don't fix it laugh out loud imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:45 pm

Cila51290 wrote:Aren't ya'll tired of the same type of baddie winning though? I know I am. laugh out loud

jmo

My answer to this in the past would've been yes but now I've come to accept that this is just the way it is. Baddies FTW always and forever. Jmo. laugh out loud laugh out loud
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19230

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:48 pm

I haven't reached that judgement yet. I will throw in the baddies always win white towel after this season is done. Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9 - Page 12 1710264613 laugh out loud
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 80 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 46 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9

+71
SFoster
1SeasonOnly
luvstx
2observe
mindless
kraft33
hae1001
Luvstruck
MVMom39forever
julychild
terabithia