SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9

Page 51 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9 - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9

Post by Guest Sat Jun 17, 2017 6:20 pm

Kashathediva wrote:@Hea I don't think she took a year off. JMOAA. She seems to be resuming  work
As far as Peter or Bryan, I would suspect whether they have desk jobs or not both need to eat and a paycheck to pay bills, the show is not footing them.
Either way, if they want to have SHV, I'm sure the couple is able to work them out. This is the least of their issues most likely.

Rachel will  be compensate for her time off so she does not need to reallywork right about now.  *IMO* how much a lead is getting paid again? Because IMVHO she does not need to work
yes probably less than a year off, maybe half a year? Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9 - Page 51 2498057887 IMO
I do not think peter or bryan have money issues or they would not have gone to the show (although we heard some broken contestants who sadly sold their car or left their job to participate). A chiro and a business man should be fine for taking days for SHV IMHO Hugesmile

Regarding Rachel. I truly look at her and I an in awe. She is truly truly beautiful and I also love her style. I do not care much for her glitter cocktail dresses though but her day clothes are really pretty and classy. No huge V to see her girls. no need for that. Rolling Eyes IMO

did she ever do modeling when she was younger on top of graduating of course? I know very little of her/them since I did not want to be spoiled.

Last edited by HEA on Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:44 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9 - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9

Post by Guest Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:22 pm

OK so who would make such a large detour to walk from one street to the next? cantstopl

source

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:35 pm

@HEA wow at that crowd

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:38 pm

WhisperingLove wrote:@HEA wow at that crowd

pretty much the same. I recall Luke for example. The small town do advertise most of the time on the local news or just from shop to shop. At least, I think that is why the way the crowd is big. IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:45 pm

http://www.islandpacket.com/news/local/article156777149.html?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:45 pm

was this shared? if so, mods do not hesitate to delete

source

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:58 pm

if i had any doubt that everything is staged...
noticed that peter did not sit next to the next guy??
JMOAA

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9 - Page 51 Captur14
source

Last edited by HEA on Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Sat Jun 17, 2017 8:09 pm

HEA wrote:if i had any doubt that everything is staged...
noticed that peter did not sit next to the next guy??

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9 - Page 51 Captur14
source

LOL what's up with that?
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Marginwalker Sat Jun 17, 2017 8:36 pm

@Cila51290 Not strange to me, I would assume it's assigned seating for camera coverage. IMO

Marginwalker

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:11 pm

But why not a random seat?

JMOAA

Last edited by HEA on Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by TLTF Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:12 pm

Yes sometimes in Tv shows, they are assigned seats or they have marks, may be its the same Smiley jmo

#TeamPeter Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9 - Page 51 1f495
#TeamRachel Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9 - Page 51 1f495
TLTF
TLTF

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:46 pm

So again, why not go and sit next to the last guy. That would be the logical thing to do JMOAA

Last edited by HEA on Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:49 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 80 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 65 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - SM Media - *Sleuthing Spoilers* Discussion - #9

+71
SFoster
1SeasonOnly
luvstx
2observe
mindless
kraft33
hae1001
Luvstruck
MVMom39forever
julychild
terabithia