SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5

Page 22 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5 - Page 22 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5

Post by gramercypark10 Tue Jun 13, 2017 7:28 pm

see2love wrote:
ReneeM wrote:I SC the comment. Is it really that deep? BTW this is the same guy who claimed Bryan had a gf who he dumped to come on the show, so he's just a troll IMO ...
Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5 - Page 22 Screen51
Source

Please pose the ither comment by this same guy. TIA.
A grown man took the time to write a novel about someone he saw on tv. Crazy people in the world

Something tells me that's not a grown man but a girl with a pseudonym IMO. I see it all the time on twitter.

gramercypark10

Back to top Go down

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5 - Page 22 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 13, 2017 7:32 pm

Do we know that Peter actually purchased the ring or that the ring she is wearing was purchased while filming?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71478

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 13, 2017 7:34 pm

@GuardianAngel If I am reading correctly the vendor alluded to some purchase being made, but we dont know what happen and might never find out. IMHO The actually post is somewhere on the board.

Back to top Go down

Post by gramercypark10 Tue Jun 13, 2017 7:37 pm

Luvstruck wrote:On another topic, do you think they will show Peter buying Rachel a ring on his hometown date? Will they cut that scene if he is F1 or go ahead and show the scene if he is Final 2 to mislead? In my opinion odds are it is too much of coincidence for Bryan to also give her a ring. Or do you think the Powers that Be have caught on but don't think regular viewers or the media will? To me this season hinges on that ring!!!

They'll show it if he's F2 for misdirection imo.

gramercypark10

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 13, 2017 7:40 pm

@reason I believe this is correct. I cannot find the link to the vendor on Facebook but it's somewhere on this forum that the vendor alluded that Perter bought the rings. Jmo

Back to top Go down

Post by Judiful Tue Jun 13, 2017 7:40 pm

@gramercypark..I agree . I think the troll sounds like one of those mean girl peeps. They seem to love to push buttons . It's best not to reward them with a response ..JMO.

Team Sugar And Spice bestbud!
 .     Scary-Good
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Tue Jun 13, 2017 7:41 pm

gramercypark10 wrote:
Luvstruck wrote:On another topic, do you think they will show Peter buying Rachel a ring on his hometown date? Will they cut that scene if he is F1 or go ahead and show the scene if he is Final 2 to mislead? In my opinion odds are it is too much of coincidence for Bryan to also give her a ring. Or do you think the Powers that Be have caught on but don't think regular viewers or the media will? To me this season hinges on that ring!!!

They'll show it if he's F2 for misdirection imo.

I agree! And even better, TPTB told All f4 to buy a similar ring for Rachel!
I'd love to see that! :stirthepot

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 13, 2017 7:44 pm

@sdmom I hope not laugh out loud I don't think I can handle anymore misdirection or whatnot!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 13, 2017 7:47 pm

Peter if you are on here reading, ignore the idiots on SM, they have a short attention spans and tomorrow they'll be off disparaging someone else!  

I can never understand what gives people the right to be so vicious on SM, people today are so cruel.  And this isn't in regard to just Peter but society as a whole.  It just make me so angry!

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 13, 2017 7:49 pm

This is a sleuthing discussion thread. Not a fan thread. Thank you.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:02 pm

Jewelry lady's facebook post about Peter/Rachel's purchase:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1566231200085973&id=100000973235745

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 13, 2017 8:06 pm

Still love what she said about him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 80 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 51 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5

+62
moonchild
lleyki
makeover
BacheloretteFan425
Kbow