SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5

Page 43 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Abs - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5 - Page 43 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5

Post by Guest Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:34 pm

@allabouttheette Good question but then again some of the other Bach Nation people are following her, including a rando like Nick Benvenutti from Jojo's season. So who knows no idea

Back to top Go down

Abs - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5 - Page 43 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5

Post by coolangel Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:34 pm

reason wrote:@coolangel I think there is a news story somewhere here that his friend Amanda did and said she was the one who nominate him for the show. So I dont think he applied himself. IMHO.  If you dont find it go to youtube it me still be there. IMHO

I am not questioning the nomination. What I am saying is that being nominated doesn't mean he was selected to be on the show back then. Based on a blog I read, once you are nominated, if a producer sees it and is interested, they'll contact the person and ask them to either fill out the additional information form and/or show up for the casting call in their city. They have the said producer to guide them when they show up but they still have to go through the next few steps including final casting to be officially chosen to be on the show. The only fact we know is that he was nominated 2 years back. There is no proof that he was chosen and he declined.

Last edited by coolangel on Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:35 pm; edited 1 time in total
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:35 pm

@coolangel Agreed. I haven't seen any proof that he was chosen and he declined so I've been wondering myself why so many people have been alluding to that "fact". Am I missing something?

Last edited by dartbachfan27 on Wed Jun 14, 2017 6:03 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:38 pm

@coolangel From his likes and the Facebook comment, my understanding is that he was nominated and wouldn't have gone on for anyone other than Rachel. That's different than saying he applied and denied a previous opportunity to go on. I haven't seen anything saying he declined a previous chance to go on. I can only speak for my interpretation of course. jmoaa

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:45 pm

truelovealways wrote:Peter has been nominated for this show as far back as Andi's season if he was so thirsty for fame or to be the bachelor why not go on the show way back when? He could have been the bachelor much sooner jmo. From everything I have seen and have heard he's a genuine guy and in it for the right motives jmo

Why? Because the cast does not decide when they are going to go on the show.
The show asks them and then they decide.
Do we know that Peter was asked any other season than this season? Let's start from there.  When was Peter asked to do the show outside of this season? Anyone at all have an answer to this?
If we can find that fact, that will help move the discussion forward.
Secondly, why would Peter like an IG photo way back of Rachel in November of 2016 if he had no idea of wanting to be on the show? My curious mind would like to know. My curious mind thinks he was contacted by the show. He would be a prime cast person in the right age demographics.
JMOAA
I can't think him wanting to like that photo and him turning up as cast is a coincidence.

Last edited by Kashathediva on Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:45 pm

Just out of curiosity, how many times have yall watched Pachel's date together? Guilty as charged--am I the only one who watched it at least a good 6x? Please tell me I'm not the only one who experienced the magic that was in that date Abs - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5 - Page 43 1f60d Abs - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5 - Page 43 1f602

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:50 pm

This is not a fan thread.
Thank you!

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 14, 2017 5:59 pm

Speculations speculatins speculations. I would assume some of the guys went on the show to meet Rachel and hoped if she didnt choose them they would be offered the Bachelor role, get shilling opportunities , some went for th adventure and shilling opportunities and some went solely to further their own agenda( insert whaboom here). All categories still have some ulterior motive. Anyone who says they are doing on the bachelor sololy for love is a liar in my books. Back in the day, I would believe this but not now.
As Rachel said, just be open to the possibility of love. The ones I would have a problem with are people who have zero interest n the girl or love but go for the opportunities. Peter, Bryan, Josiah and most of th others dont fall into that category imo.
I believe that either Peter or Bryan will want the Lead role if either one finishes as F2 or F3. They cannot convince me they never thought of that possibility. All MHO

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Wed Jun 14, 2017 6:02 pm

@GetUpGirl, You are totally entitled to your interpretation. However, mine is different than yours.  Smiley

I have seen 'Peter went only for Rachel/was chosen but declined' being alluded to as a fact multiple times like @dartbachfan27 pointed out. That leads to confusion and we have the same discussions over and over again along with the mods spending a better part of their day editing posts to state that it's an opinion.

Facts have proof and are not subject to different interpretations. Someone can CMIW but the only fact we have is that he was nominated 2 years back. There is no proof for 'He went only for Rachel' and 'He was chosen but declined it and hence he cannot be in it for fame'. If there is proof, please point me in the right direction so that it can be included in the 'confirmed sleuthed info'. TYIA!
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Wed Jun 14, 2017 6:05 pm

I think going on this show soley for love is always a win/lose situation. If I were to ever apply for this show, I wouldn't go just for the lead because let's face it the lead only likes like 1 or 2 contestants at most. laugh out loud Bach alums always say it's easy to spot who the lead likes. I'd just be there for the perks if I already had a feeling the lead won't choose me. JMO
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by chocolatebrownies Wed Jun 14, 2017 6:06 pm

Does anyone know when did he exactly like the picture? Was it when it was posted or was it a few months after that?

chocolatebrownies

Female Posts : 126

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jun 14, 2017 6:38 pm

It was shown to be November of 2016. Shortly after it was aired on tv.

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5

+62
moonchild
lleyki
makeover
BacheloretteFan425
Kbow