SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5

Page 44 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Abs - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5 - Page 44 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jun 14, 2017 6:40 pm

coolangel wrote:@GetUpGirl, You are totally entitled to your interpretation. However, mine is different than yours.  Smiley

I have seen 'Peter went only for Rachel/was chosen but declined' being alluded to as a fact multiple times like @dartbachfan27 pointed out. That leads to confusion and we have the same discussions over and over again along with the mods spending a better part of their day editing posts to state that it's an opinion.

Facts have proof and are not subject to different interpretations. Someone can CMIW but the only fact we have is that he was nominated 2 years back. There is no proof for 'He went only for Rachel' and 'He was chosen but declined it and hence he cannot be in it for fame'. If there is proof, please point me in the right direction so that it can be included in the 'confirmed sleuthed info'. TYIA!

clapping! thumbsup Until we have proof that Peter in fact turned down the show previously then the only fact is someone nominated him 2 years ago. Lots of people got nominated and didn't get cast immediately. Sharleen has some girls from JPG's season had entered the pool for Sean's season, Ashley I has said she entered the pool for JPG, but was cast for Chris Soules. Honestly, I don't see Peter making it too far in either Kaitlyn or JoJo's season, so it makes sense that TPTB kept him in the pool until a viable bachelorette came up, in this case Rachel. This is JMO, just like all the statement that he only went on for Rachel and turned down the show two years ago is other peoples opinions. I hope we can get proof one way or the other so we stop chasing this opinion down. Again, JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Abs - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5 - Page 44 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Jun 14, 2017 6:45 pm

allabouttheette wrote:Has anyone noticed that Peter is following Molly Caitlyn Quinn, Elan Gale's girlfriend? Why would someone who wants to be the next lead randomly follow the bosses girl had he not met her. I think this point to him being F1 JMO.

From SM it appears that Molly went to some filming while they were in LA during the time she's dated Elan.  I don't have specific dates or times and I'm not going back to find them, but have noticed things she or Elan have posted that matched up with locations for dates, etc.  

So I don't find it all that strange that he may have met or or that he follows her.  But I certainly don't find it a tell that he's F1.

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by chocolatebrownies Wed Jun 14, 2017 6:54 pm

Kashathediva wrote:It was shown to be November of 2016. Shortly after it was aired on tv.

Sorry for being slow but Nick's season started airing in Jan 2017...right? So he basically liked a picture of Rachel before the show was on air? Does that mean he was already cast before that?

chocolatebrownies

Female Posts : 126

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:24 pm

chocolatebrownies wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:It was shown to be November of 2016. Shortly after it was aired on tv.

Sorry for being slow but Nick's season started airing in Jan 2017...right? So he basically liked a picture of Rachel before the show was on air? Does that mean he was already cast before that?
If what I remember being correct that the photo was liked in November of 16, then yes, it gives one pause, doesn't it? It did me.
I could have boggled things in my mind. I thought I remembered Peter liking an IG photo from Nov 2016 of Rachel that was posted pre-season after filming, but prior to episode being shown on tv and prior to her being officially announced at the new Bachelorette. So it was surprising to me. Maybe I have mixed up. If so apologies to all.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:45 pm

@Kashathediva So Rachel photo was posted in November 2016 preseason after filming and he liked it? Is there something wrong with? I am just curious? Cause Rachel said it was weeks after filming that they came to her to be the bachelorette? So could he not have like the photo without having ulterior motives?? I am just asking, opinions please??

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:47 pm

How would Peter have known about Rachel being a prospective candidate or even being on the show back then? Was the cast bio's released then? Promo? What would have directed him to that photo etc? It's all very interesting to me.
This was in November. Rachel would have just gotten back from filming. Contracts for 'Ette were not signed.
So I am wondering if TPTB had talked to Peter in the fall of 2016 about being on the 'Ette of 2017 period and about Rachel being a possibility. That's my way of thinking.
Nothing wrong with him liking a photo at all. Nothing wrong with that. But I doubt he is a super sleuther on this forum or any other and knew on his own Rachel was a cast for TB.

Last edited by Kashathediva on Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:51 pm; edited 2 times in total

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:49 pm

@Kashathediva This board had all that info and it was release who was going to be on the show?? Who knows what he read?? just saying, not arguing!!!!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:50 pm

@reason
I know you aren't arguing. All good on our ends. No issues. bestbud!

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:51 pm

@chocolatebrownies maybe he became interested in it due to it being filmed in WI. He might have started watching the Bachelor after being nominated and followed the show like we do or similar. He clearly liked that picture of Rachel on her IG before she or he was on the show. IMO.

He did mention he would go on the show a while ago after being nominated per his Facebook. However when his friends mentioned Andi not being nice and he said nevermind. Which implies he may have waited or turned down until the right girl IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by ReneeM Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:52 pm

@Kashathediva is it this pic? It was posted in december but all we know about when he liked it is that it was before he took his profile off private post filming. He could've liked it when she first posted it, or after he was cast but before filming started, maybe even after filming before he took his profile off private.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:56 pm

@Kashathediva This board as we know the next lead always go into overdrive finding out who is going so, we dont know what he reads and he could have gotten information from here. He could be reading here right how and seeing what we all are talking about, so information is always gonna be available, and if he like the photo I see no big deal about it. IMHO

@Kashathediva yes

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jun 14, 2017 7:56 pm

@ReneeM Yes, thank you, Renee. That is the photo. I thought I read that it was liked in November. Like I said I could be incorrect. Thank you!

Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 44 of 80 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 43, 44, 45 ... 62 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #5

+62
moonchild
lleyki
makeover
BacheloretteFan425
Kbow