SELECT CONTENT

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Page 12 of 66 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 39 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ringgate - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by jjjami Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:31 pm

I feel like she's the best bachelorette we've had in years (JMO). Even better that she is a woc because finally some representation. All she can do is be herself and imo she is doing a fantastic job as lead. Not sure if it's a mixture of the BIP scandal or whatnot, but things seem to be going the way I expected (and hoped) it wouldn't go from a marketing/promotional stand point. 

All JMO

#TeamBigRach
#TeamPeter

jjjami

Back to top Go down

ringgate - Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3 - Page 12 Empty Re: Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

Post by nd4reality Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:39 pm

The below post is all my opinion. OZ analogy coming up .......
I didn't know rachel having not watched nicks season but really liking her.

I like her personality and the fact that she has a good brain.intelligence has been a tad lacking in the last 2 bettes (jojo kaitlin) They had their qualities but R has this which they lacked imo.

The prev bachelorette (andi) did not have a heart.
Emily was uninteresting and besides being a single mom had nothing else of interest.  Bachelorettes prior  (Des, Ashley) did not have courage ( both lacked self confidence imo).

So finally the great wizard dug deep and lo he got rachel. IMO I feel lucky to watch a girl who imo has it all.

Just me being a little shallow, she is not super attractive ( physically) to me but other than that she is better than what they got in years.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:44 pm

@nd4reality She is beautiful to me but I know her looks are subjective to others.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:47 pm

Rachel is pretty, but her personality shines the most to me. Jojo had the looks, but I didn't get much substance from her. The only thing that makes this season irritating is the dumb drama, like the whaboom guy and Blake E. I know they've always used dumb gimmicks, but now it's just getting old and plain stupid. JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:48 pm

reason wrote:@nd4reality She is beautiful to me but I know her looks are subjective to others.

Yeah that's why I said to me. I liked Des' wholesome looks and thought Deanna was stunning, jojo hot and Emily attractive, Jill cute. Looks wise.
Looks wise andi Meredith Kaitlin trista Ashley and now rachel are not my cup of tea.
Jmo

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by jjjami Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:57 pm

Just a sidenote: when it comes to ratings, just looking at initial viewership these days is not enough, due to the fact that every year the variety of media platforms increases, and as that happens, people who are watching from cable boxes will continue to decrease. So measurements have to be looked through streaming services (hulu is one where they offer the latest episode around 12am PST), then you have DVR'ing and of course 'illegal' streaming on the internet. To cut it short, I think the season is doing just as well as it did last year IMO.
What I'm worried about is these upcoming weeks because of the lack of previews and promos which makes me side eye. Because like someone had mentioned one would think they would use Rachel's season to distract the public from the BIP scandal. I honestly hope that they are not trying to set this season up to fail to 'prove a point' because I've been so entertained by the past 3 episodes.
All JMO

Last edited by jjjami on Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

#TeamBigRach
#TeamPeter

jjjami

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:57 pm

I have not yet watched any episode of Rachel's season but I have read through some threads to see what is happening. For me, I just had a gut feeling about Rachel on episode 1 of Nick's season... something bothered me about her and it hasn't gone away. Like @Ladybug82, the association with the "squad" hasn't helped. Also, it has nothing to do with her being a WOC.

I wouldn't have watched any of the girls from Nick's season as the 'ette either. The only one that even made it far enough for me to like was DaniM but I don't feel she could have carried the show.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 17, 2017 8:11 pm

jjjami wrote:Just a sidenote: when it comes to ratings, just looking at initial viewership these days is not enough, due to the fact that every year the variety of media platforms increases, and as that happens, people who are watching from cable boxes will continue to decrease. So measurements have to be looked through streaming services (hulu is one where they offer the latest episode around 12am PST), then you have DVR'ing and of course 'illegal' streaming on the internet. To cut it short, I think the season is doing just as well as it did last year IMO.
What I'm worried about is these upcoming weeks because of the lack of previews and promos which makes me side eye. Because like someone had mentioned one would think they would use Rachel's season to distract the public from the BIP scandal. I honestly hope that they are not trying to set this season up to fail to 'prove a point' because I've been so entertained by the past 3 episodes.
All JMO

unless legal dept asked them to keep a low profile for a little while to make sure the "bachelor" scandal is as much as dissociated with the bachelorette and to calm down the medias about it. Time is crutial regarding scandals and gossips IMHO
It has been 2 weeks since we saw ep3. that is a long time. I would expect a new teaser tomorrow. But so far we all pretty much know by the synopsis what will happened and it was all out there in the medias so not sure what teaser they can still offer at this point?

JMOAA

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Sat Jun 17, 2017 8:31 pm

Dessler wrote:@Isabel123  Thanks . If I may ask why are you not interested in watching her season? I am genuinely curious and I like to hear different reasons/perspective as to why people are interested or not interested in watching.

I usually watch the show if I like either the lead or some contestants. In this case i'm just not interested to watch Rachel's journey so I will skip this season. Who knows I might change my mind later on if I like some of the remaining contestants.
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by jjjami Sat Jun 17, 2017 8:33 pm

@HEA that's a fair point but episode 1/2/3 had quite a lot of previews (3/4/maybe even 5) by this point so I just find it odd that the viewers have only had one so far. JMO

#TeamBigRach
#TeamPeter

jjjami

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:36 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:The only thing that interests me this season is the sleuthing. I don't care for Rachel at all. I tried, but it isn't working.

IMO there was discussion early on about the lack of support or enthusiasm from producers. I feel it hasn't changed at all. Yes there's an issue with BIP but this show is still airing. We're only at epi 3. Whatever is happening there, has nothing to do with this show. Has anyone, MF Milsy, producers, heck even contestants tweeted anything or posted any SM about the next epi? Rachel herself doesn't even promote her season enough IMO.

The Bachelorette: Season of the Lead Balloon 🐘 🐘 🐘

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:56 pm

jjjami wrote:@HEA that's a fair point but episode 1/2/3 had quite a lot of previews (3/4/maybe even 5) by this point so I just find it odd that the viewers have only had one so far. JMO

I agree it is odd but IMVHO I think that legal asked them to have a low profile and it has nothing to do directly with rachel, again IMVHO

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 66 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 39 ... 66  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelorette 13 - Rachel Lindsay - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - #3

+100
richmondrose
everglow
appiah01
Billysmom
composer53
violetstoo
Seab21
TheWrongReasons
KK4
Nativenewyorker
likeashipblown