SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2

Page 17 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

BIP4 - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2 - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2

Post by Cocoasneeze Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:42 pm

@WhisperingLove Evan calls them 'newbies'. We actually don't even know if the producers are Corinne's BFF or not, that's just one side of the issue talking, IMO VERY one sided, backing TPBP very heavily. I'm taking every report with gos, especially when they so heavily back TPBP. Jmo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

BIP4 - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2 - Page 17 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jun 17, 2017 2:57 pm

It was posted here IIRC that the producer was Corinne's handler during Nick's season?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 17, 2017 3:14 pm

ReneeM wrote:
sweeti810 wrote:
OnePromise wrote:Evan wrote a long article regarding why BIP should not be cancelled. It is a very well written piece that sides strongly with production.

http://thr.cm/86p4ZN

Great article. It is very long, so for those who don't want to read the whole thing, I think this one of the more interesting and important parts.

Generally speaking, the former contestants who gripe are the ones who can’t/won’t internalize their experience. It’s always easier to blame someone else than accept responsibility. Sure, there’s a nugget of truth in what they complain about, but at the end of the day, our actions and words are our responsibility, and we are never forced to do what we don’t want to do.

I can’t talk too much about our contracts with the show, but let me say this: It’s very, very clear that, as contestants, our actions and words are our responsibility, including alcohol consumption. But in reality, the producers are always there to help when things get fuzzy.

It’s common knowledge that there is alcohol on the show. But what I want people to know is that my friends and I were never once prodded or forced to drink alcohol. Hell, the furthest production goes is asking what type of beverage you’d like. And saying “water” is a perfectly fine response. On BIP season three, none of us imbibed to the point of being more than “tipsy,” except Chad — and he readily admits that he did that on his own, with no prodding. BIP naturally creates several degrees of pressure. Pressure because there’s cameras and pressure to find a match. The fascinating part to watch is how people deal with that pressure. Some get very quiet, some drink too much, and some, like me, do ridiculous things like fake my own death. That’s what makes the show interesting to watch. Alcohol is treated with the respect it deserves, and sometimes contestants are asked to stop. In fact, I wasn’t allowed to drink for two weeks because of medication I was taking, and although I badly wanted a glass of wine for rose ceremonies, the staff would come running from all directions to stop me when I tried to sneak a sip or order a drink. I’ve watched staff and producers stop many situations before they became a problem, even at the expense of making “great TV.” Their interventions were not only beneficial, but also truly assisted in my process of finding love.

Unless staff & production decided not to give a f**k this year, I don't think Corinne has a case.

I'm glad Evan touched on the bolded because that's always my problem when contestants speak out about the show. It's not that I'm a super fan who thinks production never does anything wrong, it just bugs me that the theme whenever people speak out against the show is a complete abdication of any personal responsibility. Jmo.

@ReneeM, I agree with you totally on this!  When I read the article, this was the 1st section that stood out to me.  The other part was talking about how much time they spend just talking with each other and really learn about the other person because there are no other distractions (phone, tv, internet...) to interfere in the process.

I really, really like this couple. Especially the fact that when they got home, they returned to their everyday life and didn't live their life on SM.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 17, 2017 3:15 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:It was posted here IIRC that the producer was Corinne's handler during Nick's season?

I believe so and that was her first season with the franchise. If so, then this would have been her first dealings with BIP which is an entirely different production than TB.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jun 17, 2017 3:16 pm

@Cocoasneeze

source

"producer as Shelby Adams, who says is a very good friend of Corinne Olympios and was her producer on Nick Viall’s season of The Bachelor."

Also I can't find it but there was a link that mentioned the producer never witnessed or saw the tapes right? CMIIW

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Sat Jun 17, 2017 3:37 pm

A little off topic, but the Bill Cosby case was a mistrial as the jurors could not agree on the issue of consent. Lots of discussion going on in the media about consent.
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Jun 17, 2017 5:11 pm

TMZ

'B.I.P' CORINNE OLYMPIOS
I WAS SO DRUNK I DID A FACE-PLANT
in the Jacuzzi

Corinne Olympios was so drunk when she got sexual with fellow "Bachelor in Paradise" castmate, DeMario Jackson, she did a face-plant in the Jacuzzi and after she was dragged and laying on the ground the sexual contact continued, but sources who have seen the video say it just didn't happen.

Sources involved in Corinne's representation tell TMZ ... she had a half a bottle of champagne in a vehicle before arriving at the bar, where she had some mixed drinks with hard liquor as well as one or 2 shots.
The sources say she did not object to the sexual contact and may have indeed consented, but they say she was not capable of consent, point to the "Jacuzzi face-plant" and being laid out on the ground.

They also claim a cast member told producers after the face-plant to stop, but they responded that she was "fine."  
But our sources who have seen the video say Corinne's version is "absolutely not true" ... no face-plant, no being laid out on the ground ... nothing like that. The sources who have seen the tape say she was clearly with it the entire time in the pool, and there's no ambiguity after seeing the video.
The sources add none of the cast members complained ... quite the opposite they say ... many have come forward to say Corinne knew exactly what she was doing.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71468

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheokaf Sat Jun 17, 2017 5:52 pm

Sooo, is she just making it up as she goes? How can the "truth" be so far apart? Change every day? This will just keep going on until the tapes are released. Honestly, SMDH. I am so ready for Monday's episode.

“I apologize for nothing. I’m sorry for being awesome.” Ryan, Bachelorette Season 11
Sheokaf
Sheokaf

Back to top Go down

Post by sweeti810 Sat Jun 17, 2017 6:01 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:TMZ

'B.I.P' CORINNE OLYMPIOS
I WAS SO DRUNK I DID A FACE-PLANT
in the Jacuzzi

Corinne Olympios was so drunk when she got sexual with fellow "Bachelor in Paradise" castmate, DeMario Jackson, she did a face-plant in the Jacuzzi and after she was dragged and laying on the ground the sexual contact continued, but sources who have seen the video say it just didn't happen.

Sources involved in Corinne's representation tell TMZ ... she had a half a bottle of champagne in a vehicle before arriving at the bar, where she had some mixed drinks with hard liquor as well as one or 2 shots.
The sources say she did not object to the sexual contact and may have indeed consented, but they say she was not capable of consent, point to the "Jacuzzi face-plant" and being laid out on the ground.

They also claim a cast member told producers after the face-plant to stop, but they responded that she was "fine."  
But our sources who have seen the video say Corinne's version is "absolutely not true" ... no face-plant, no being laid out on the ground ... nothing like that. The sources who have seen the tape say she was clearly with it the entire time in the pool, and there's no ambiguity after seeing the video.
The sources add none of the cast members complained ... quite the opposite they say ... many have come forward to say Corinne knew exactly what she was doing.

Until someone who was there speaks out and allows their name to be used, I won't believe a word the "sources" on her side say. And if she consented while drunk, but later decided she was too drunk to consent, that's on her. Even if she face planted into the hot tub, that doesn't mean staff/cast/production would know she was too drunk to consent. I could see her doing it, laughing, and playing it off as she tripped. I've tripped/fallen in the past and pretended like it was an accident instead of admitting I was wasted and needed to call it a night. I've said it before and I'll say it again, unless Corinne was unconscious or saying no, she needs to take responsiblity for her actions. JMO.

sweeti810

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Sat Jun 17, 2017 7:38 pm

Re: Evan's article. I think he makes a lot of good points, but I wonder if he would be so defensive of BIP if he had left the show single. He had a good experience there in meeting Carly, but not everyone does have a good experience and/or leave the place feeling good about themselves.

However, who knew he was such an eloquent writer? Kudos to him!!

All MHO.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Sat Jun 17, 2017 8:00 pm

Evan's article was really interesting to read. BIP4 - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2 - Page 17 4256136633 From everything I've seen about the incident, the story that makes the most sense to me is that Corinne was possibly promised a show after BIP and her friend, the producer, reminded her that this would look really bad for that and to her bf. It doesn't appear that this complaint happened immediately and Corinne was still filming afterward. If the filming confirms that, then I imagine things will settle down soon enough. Obviously this is JMO because none of us knows the true story.

I do think the producers/Fleiss could dial it down, especially with the drinking and innuendo (and beyond that). There would still be plenty of drama without it imo. Perhaps they could film a simpler show without so much editing this season, not that it's likely to happen.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15322

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:14 pm

When I hear about the jacuzzi face plant, I can't help but remember how badly she injured her hand that she had to cease shoveling poop on the group date.
Sounds like a lot of shoveled poop to me.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 79 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 48 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2

+102
stuckinsc
Em27
nikikass
TheWrongReasons
Southerngal