SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2

Page 40 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dadlife - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2 - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2

Post by Longhornfan Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:50 am

Sprite wrote:
sweeti810 wrote:From TMZ...

DeMario Jackson -- the guy who had oral sex with Corinne Olympios during filming of "Bachelor in Paradise" -- is done with the show.

Sources close to DeMario tell TMZ he's suffered from anxiety over the scandal after living under a cloud of suspicion for a week. He's even started seeing a therapist. And, he's upset because his name will now forever be linked to a sex scandal, even though Warner Bros. essentially concluded he did nothing wrong.

We're told DeMario claims producers spoke to his lawyer and invited him back on the show, but he's done. Other sources dispute that he was invited back and say no decision has been made.

We're told DeMario now wants to ditch reality TV for a career as an on-air personality.

Our sources also tell us Corinne has not been invited back, and it's highly likely she will never re-appear on 'B.I.P.' or any other 'Bachelor' franchise.

http://m.tmz.com/#article/2017/06/22/demario-jackson-declines-invitation-back-to-bachelor-in-paradise/

Well, there is a silver lining. Let's hope they stick to that.

I think that Corrine has been able to get away with pretty much everything her entire life due to being coddled by her parents, so she may have miscalculated the response that she has received afterwards.  She was looking for attention by going on BIP in the first place, but this was not what she expected, and IMO she "cried wolf" by trying to make herself into a victim.  She has taken absolutely no responsibility for her own actions.  Her story kept changing, and it sounded like she even tried to use the bruises on her body as evidence of an assault, when there is proof that those bruises were from a fall that occurred before or after the "incident" in question.

Now Corrine is being hounded by TMZ and others outlets, and all they want to talk about is the "incident".  She is out and about looking very frumpy too - not her best look.  Her image has been tarnished.  Hopefully, she will fade away from public view, and we will never have to see or hear from her again.  Good riddance.  All of this is JMO.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

dadlife - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2 - Page 40 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:53 am

@Longhornfan From the many articles we have read here, that's the way I look at it too. I tried to give her the benefit of the doubt, because I never cared for her, but things just weren't adding up to her side of the story compared to everyone else's.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71466

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Thu Jun 22, 2017 11:56 am

In a way I wish they would just release the tape so it would put a stop to her nonsense.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:18 pm

I wonder what will become of her clothing line? That vagine doesn't look so platinum now. Maybe copper, or tin, or plastic.
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Thu Jun 22, 2017 12:40 pm

I'm glad Demario said no to go back on BIP like nothing happened to him.
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:21 pm

Not sure if this was posted but Amanda did an interview and said she's leaving tonight. Says she's going in not for a relationship, but just to have fun and go with the flow. Says she's talked to Corinne and that she thinks she is ok. They might be picking up where they left off but she doesn't know. Nothing too interesting. http://www.eonline.com/news/862669/amanda-stanton-is-excited-to-go-back-to-bachelor-in-paradise-says-corinne-olympios-is-doing-ok

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:26 pm

@Duke702 Thanks for bringing the link over.

I doubt Corinne would be happy about anyone saying she's doing "OK" if she's in the middle of suing. I would think that your state of mind, which would not include doiong OK, would be used to sue for damages.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure Thu Jun 22, 2017 4:37 pm

Corrine's BF is still supporting her apparently.... also interesting to note she is shopping at Marshalls and not her super designer stores as seen on the hometowns, definitely convinces me even more her hometown was a total set up by TPTB (IMO)
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4629054/Corinne-Olympios-Boyfriend-FINALLY-speaks-out.html

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure

Back to top Go down

Post by sweeti810 Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:15 pm

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure wrote:Corrine's BF is still supporting her apparently....  also interesting to note she is shopping at Marshalls and not her super designer stores as seen on the hometowns, definitely convinces me even more her hometown was a total set up by TPTB (IMO)
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4629054/Corinne-Olympios-Boyfriend-FINALLY-speaks-out.html

IMO, the shopping was probably her idea on The Bachelor. I have friends whose parents are multi-millionaires and they wear mostly designer stuff but will shop at places like TJ Maxx on occasion too.

Corinne is looking like a trainwreck these days. IMO, she's doing it on purpose to make people think she's struggling and gain sympathy.

sweeti810

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:19 pm

In that DM link, The way she walks into the elevator and leans against the wall, her facial expression is that of my son when he was 3 yrs old and didn't get what he wanted. Good gosh.

All Rules

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:22 pm

Is that guy in the elevator with Corinne, like a body guard? Or just a random guy, the way he looked at the camera, laugh out loud. I feel bad that she has these creepy paps following her, I'd be pissed too. But I guess all celebs do...

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by emusha Thu Jun 22, 2017 5:36 pm

this is messed up what Demario went through and I believe him that he went through anxiety - I really hope it's all for the best eventually and a real life experience that ends up in a good place for him.

all jmo
emusha
emusha

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 40 of 79 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 39, 40, 41 ... 59 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2

+102
stuckinsc
Em27
nikikass
TheWrongReasons
Southerngal