SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2

Page 59 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DadLife - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2 - Page 59 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2

Post by Kashathediva Fri Jul 07, 2017 11:08 pm

@Mommyof2 Yeah, in this case ITA. This woman is a mess. IMO

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

DadLife - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2 - Page 59 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2

Post by Sarahrayofsunshinee Sat Jul 08, 2017 1:44 pm

I think she meant Robby and Alexis were the carrot and tomato.

Sarahrayofsunshinee

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Sat Jul 08, 2017 8:26 pm

Not sure if this means something or Jack Stone is just trolling but Jasmine and Sarah V made an appearance on his IG Story last night.

I spy a ring on Sarah's ring finger. :shocked!: (could be a reminder ring like Rachel's IMO). Add that to the rumors that she was moving to Dallas, and we might have one of our engaged BIP couples here.  laugh out loud

DadLife - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2 - Page 59 Img_7112
DadLife - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2 - Page 59 Img_7111
Source: jackjstone IG Story

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:09 pm

Wow so jack and jasmine engaged ?!?!?
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:31 pm

From seeing how Jack was on Rachel's season, I find it kinda hard to believe that he could be engaged to either Sarah or Jasmine, Lol. JMO.
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:35 pm

cookielover12 wrote:From seeing how Jack was on Rachel's season, I find it kinda hard to believe that he could be engaged to either Sarah or Jasmine, Lol. JMO.

Then add in to the equation the whole thing was a total of what 8 days? no no

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:36 pm

I don't think he is engaged to either one. I think Jasmine dated someone else (spoiler guy) on BIP. So is Sarah moving to Dallas? I believe Jasmine is now a Dallas Cowboys cheerleader?

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by cookielover12 Sat Jul 08, 2017 10:58 pm

I think Jasmine was a former Dallas Cowboys cheerleader.

And I remember Sarah posted on IG that she was going to be moving to Dallas after Paradise.
cookielover12
cookielover12

Back to top Go down

Post by Sable Sun Jul 09, 2017 1:18 am

cookielover12 wrote:I think Jasmine was a former Dallas Cowboys cheerleader.

And I remember Sarah posted on IG that she was going to be moving to Dallas after Paradise.

Yes, Jasmine was a former DCC. She most recently was a Golden State Warriors Cheerleader. I watch the show DCC: Making the team (kinda obsessed with it actually - my guilty pleasure Embarassed ), and Jasmine and her friend were Jets Cheerleaders first before trying out for DCC. They both made the team and cheered together for 3 years. Jasmine was then cut, sad but her friend made the team that year, and I believe she's still on the team till this day. The new season of the show begins in August, so we'll know for sure then. I don't think Jasmine has been on the DCC team for 2 years now.
Sable
Sable

Back to top Go down

Post by 1funnyfish Sun Jul 09, 2017 1:30 am

It's clear to me they are trolling. Too obvious.

1funnyfish

Back to top Go down

Post by Sarahrayofsunshinee Sun Jul 09, 2017 1:03 pm

I think they are just kidding. They wouldn't be allowed to post that

Sarahrayofsunshinee

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jul 09, 2017 1:54 pm

Last season we had Amanda and Josh posting SM of them together. Josh did a whole road trip SM play by play moving to L.A.

Carly posted a pic on SM of her in a kitchen, which sleuthers matched up to Evan's kitchen in his condo.

Sometimes SM tells us a story, so it will be interesting to see what else they do if anything, from now until the premier.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71504

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 59 of 79 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 58, 59, 60 ... 69 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 4 - General Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - 2

+102
stuckinsc
Em27
nikikass
TheWrongReasons
Southerngal