SELECT CONTENT

Chris Soules & Victoria Fuller - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #4

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chris Soules & Victoria Fuller - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #4 - Page 9 Empty Re: Chris Soules & Victoria Fuller - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #4

Post by ReneeM Fri May 29, 2020 12:28 pm

@GuardianAngel it was about her dog. As she was leaving she posted multiple stories showing Buxton trying to go with her and giving her sad puppy eyes laugh out loud.

ReneeM

Back to top Go down

Chris Soules & Victoria Fuller - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #4 - Page 9 Empty Re: Chris Soules & Victoria Fuller - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #4

Post by Astrobach Fri May 29, 2020 4:40 pm

Chgohighlife wrote:Who died and left Ben in charge of someone else’s romantic life? He better focus on what the heck he’s doing himself and stay out of things that don’t concern him. His life has been a train wreck so, now he’s engaged. Congratulations on graduating kindergarten. Now you can go to real school. 
This couple IS a shocker but, only time will tell. All IMO.

rofl rofl rofl no wonder one of his label is Mr. Mayor of BN! cantstopl
He’s always been mister Busy body, making comments on everyone else...that’s why he’s on a PODCAST! Chris Soules & Victoria Fuller - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #4 - Page 9 2622943811 dizzy
Is he trying to imply that Chris is such a great guy and Victoria, well not too many good things about her and her reputation. ?
No matter, it’s a weird, unexpected combination for sure, but I see why it could be working. Victoria has many unresolved ‘daddy’ issues and having the attention and maturity of Chris could help her figure some things out. I’m not holding my breath, but am curious to see how it evolves. If it means Victoria learns to drop some of her lies and manipulation strategies in order to get attention / love, then more power to her. Love is often found in unexpected ways and places, and works in mysterious ways!

JMOAA
Astrobach
Astrobach

Back to top Go down

Post by jojo47 Fri May 29, 2020 5:41 pm

I truly hope that Victoria is attracted to more than Chris’ money.
jojo47
jojo47

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Fri May 29, 2020 6:35 pm

jojo47 wrote:I truly hope that Victoria is attracted to more than Chris’ money.

If she can be a good girlfriend/wife to him and keeps him happy, there in that desolate place, as he works at that difficult business, day after day after day - then I really don’t care how much money he spends on her and I hope he doesn’t either. All IMO

Chgohighlife

Female Posts : 2200

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 29, 2020 8:58 pm

ReneeM wrote:@GuardianAngel it was about her dog. As she was leaving she posted multiple stories showing Buxton trying to go with her and giving her sad puppy eyes laugh out loud.

Ohhhh! The article conveniently didn't disclose that part. Chris Soules & Victoria Fuller - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #4 - Page 9 3806527698

I thought she was talking about Chris. laugh out loud Glad she took her dog with her to Chris's! :Bendog

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Fri May 29, 2020 10:11 pm

As a farmer’s wife myself...this life is not for Victoria Fuller. Chris would have better luck going on farmersonly.com to find his wife.

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sat May 30, 2020 1:39 am

FMG2015 wrote:As a farmer’s wife myself...this life is not for Victoria Fuller. Chris would have better luck going on farmersonly.com to find his wife.

@FMG2015
I would imagine that Chris is very tired of being alone and ready and able to create the kind of life that more women would be amenable to. I also have seen solid indications he can afford to buy his mate’s way out of the major duties that make farming and being a farmer's wife difficult. He owns a huge farm and is a big employer in that little town. His house is pretty nice, too. 

I see their issues being more about the bad habits he has developed to sustain himself in that lonely life, all these years - like the one that prevented him from staying at the scene of the accident and required him to get home first before going to the police station.  

This is a win-win for Victoria. She has nothing to lose unless he’s an abuser. 
All IMO

Chgohighlife

Back to top Go down

Post by Norcalgal Sat May 30, 2020 11:40 am

Living in a small town can be lonely if you can't relate to your neighbors. Just saying.

Been watching this crap show like forever
Norcalgal
Norcalgal

Female Posts : 5304

Back to top Go down

Post by Chgohighlife Sat May 30, 2020 3:05 pm

Norcalgal wrote:Living in a small town can be lonely if you can't relate to your neighbors. Just saying.

@Norcalgal
I agree and it’s very generous to call that place a town. As I recall, they didn’t even have a drug store. I could never live there unless I was insanely in love and lots of travel was a big part of the equation. I love the suburbs with a couple major cities within easy reach.

Chgohighlife

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun Jun 21, 2020 11:07 pm

There's so many ad's on the usmagazine site I can't even read the whole story. usmagazine has the ig pic but I took it directly from the leapinlizzardcafe IG where it was taken.

BACHELOR
Bachelor Nation’s Chris Soules and Victoria Fuller Cozy Up in Her Hometown

https://www.instagram.com/p/CBqp9ywBAmb/
https://www.usmagazine.com/celebrity-news/news/bachelor-nations-chris-soules-victoria-fuller-cozy-up-pic/

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71448

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jul 14, 2020 7:04 pm

https://twitter.com/etnow/status/1283154302479896576?s=20
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19226

Back to top Go down

Post by mtnlvr55 Fri Jul 17, 2020 4:07 pm

bluwavz wrote:

https://twitter.com/etnow/status/1283154302479896576?s=20

This article has an extended interview with Kelly and Peter. Seems they are quite an item as well.
mtnlvr55
mtnlvr55

Female Posts : 1417

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 10 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chris Soules & Victoria Fuller - Bachelor 19 - Discussion - #4

+29
Linds911
allykat
jojo47
veg_out
HavaDrPepper