SELECT CONTENT

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6

Page 28 of 81 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 54 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

meday - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6 - Page 28 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6

Post by Judiful Wed Jun 21, 2017 6:17 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:
Carine wrote:@Judiful I just think Rachel is just promoting the show, most people called the frontrunners night one, what would actually be surprising is if the F1 is not P or B imo..

Agreed and when she said that Peter was the spoiler.  But either way they will misdirect in interviews.  Ali pretended to be single etc.
I totally agree ...But I don't remember Rachel saying Peter was the spoiler ..

Team Sugar And Spice bestbud!
 .     Scary-Good
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

meday - Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6 - Page 28 Empty Re: Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6

Post by Guest Wed Jun 21, 2017 6:35 pm

Judiful wrote:
Tiggerlgh wrote:
Carine wrote:@Judiful I just think Rachel is just promoting the show, most people called the frontrunners night one, what would actually be surprising is if the F1 is not P or B imo..

Agreed and when she said that Peter was the spoiler.  But either way they will misdirect in interviews.  Ali pretended to be single etc.

I believe what @Carine was saying is at the time Rachel said "you think you know, but you dont", Peter was the spoiled F1.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:12 pm

Judiful wrote:
Tiggerlgh wrote:

Sorry I shouldn't type on my phone.  When she said the ending was a surprise it was when RS had Peter as the spoiled F1 so if you actually believe him it would have been a surprise.

ETA: Sophie thanks you got it.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:18 pm

Tiggerlgh wrote:
Judiful wrote:
Tiggerlgh wrote:

Sorry I shouldn't type on my phone.  When she said the ending wasa surprise it was when RS had Peter as the spoiled F1 so if you actually believe him it would have been a surprise.
With the amount of times she said that, I have to imagine that she was encouraged to say that, by TPTB who knew the RS spoiler. I think they had this in mind when she was prepping for the media. Why would they try to get her to convince people Peter didn't win if Bryan did in fact win? It would be an actual surprise would be if they ran with the spoiler. Implying that a spoiler is wrong is basically trying to tell people what the ending is. I don't think they would plan for her to try to get people to believe Bryan won ahead of time if he really did win. IMO, it was a diversion then, it is a diversion now. I still think the "You can't tell" and surprise talk was to deflect from Peter either way. all jmo

Last edited by GetUpGirl on Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:51 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Post by arty111 Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:45 pm

GetUpGirl wrote:
Tiggerlgh wrote:
Judiful wrote:
Sorry I shouldn't type on my phone.  When she said the ending wasa surprise it was when RS had Peter as the spoiled F1 so if you actually believe him it would have been a surprise.
With the amount of times she said that, I have to imagine that she was encouraged to say that, with TPTB knowing the rs spoiler when she was prepping for the media. Why would they try to get her to convince Peter didn't win if Bryan did in fact win? It would be an actual surprise would be if they ran with the spoiler. Implying that a spoiler is wrong is basically trying to tell people what the ending is. I don't think they would plan for her to try to get people to believe Bryan won ahead of time if he really did win. IMO, it was a diversion then, it was a diversion now. I still think the "You can't tell" and surprise talk was to deflect from Peter either way. all jmo

you know too well clapping!

arty111

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:49 pm

@arty111 Are you by chance from WI laugh out loud j/k giggling

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jun 21, 2017 9:52 pm

@GetUpGirl I don't get it. Can you explain?

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:09 pm

nd4reality wrote:@GetUpGirl  I don't get it. Can you explain?
I think we can all agree that TPTB know RS and are likely aware of his spoilers, yeah? Let me mock up a scenario.

Assuming Bryan won...
TPTB see the RS spoiler. TPTB prep Rachel for interviews. TPTB let Rachel know a spoiler is out saying Peter won, but really Bryan did. TPTB tell Rachel to say the ending is a surprise bc in fact, Bryan won and they want to hint at that. Rachel gets asked about Peter in interviews and says the ending is a surprise because secretly, she's with Bryan and wants people to know that in her media rounds.

Assuming Peter won....
TPTB see the RS spoiler. TPTB prep Rachel for interviews. TPTB let Rachel know a spoiler is out letting people know she is in fact engaged to Peter, and she is. TPTB tell Rachel to say the ending is a surprise to try to make the ending a mystery so that people stay tuned in for the full season. Rachel gets asked about Peter in interviews and says the ending is surprised because secretly, she's with Peter and doesn't want people to know and wants to increase interest.

Which one makes more sense to you from a production and financial standpoint? Trying to get people to believe that the spoiler is wrong or trying to get people to believe the spoiler is right?

If in fact Bryan won, I struggle to believe that Rachel's handlers would allow her to keep basically denying the spoiler. If Peter won, I think it would make sense for Rachel's handlers to keep basically denying the spoiler.

All Jmo.

Last edited by GetUpGirl on Thu Jun 22, 2017 8:07 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:11 pm

@GetUpGirl thanks.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Tiggerlgh Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:12 pm

@GetUpGirl right or wrong they have been ignoring the spoilers for years.

Team Sluething :detective

Sorry for typos...my iPad likes to think it knows what I want to say.
Tiggerlgh
Tiggerlgh

Female Posts : 6175

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:12 pm

I don't know, I don't think they care as long as the waters remain murky imo. Like Brad saying Steve knows what's he's talking about with the wrong Chantal spoiler laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure Wed Jun 21, 2017 10:20 pm

@GetUpGirl  I totally agree with this logic! Although I don't think Rachel needed much coaching in this aspect... she probably figured it was a good tactic on her own being a lawyer and all IMO!

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 81 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 54 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Peter Kraus - Bachelorette 13 - **Sleuthing Spoilers** - #6

+79
pitci
Luvstruck
pavalygurl
Fender
robinvi